Ethan's NEW Tamagotchi diary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuesday, 27th October 2009

Thomas evolved into a Kikitchi. When he went to Music School, he formed the fourth generation of S Club T with a Nonopotchi named Toby, and a Chamametchi named Colleen. Toby had a pair headphones, which I changed to a Dream Mic, and Colleen had a set of Mega Drums. So there we had it, a R&B band with all three of the special instruments. Earlier, Thomas evolved into a Togetchi, Toby evolved into a Kuchipatchi :angry: , and Colleen evolved into a Mimitchi :wacko: . They did their first audition and failed. Three minutes later, they did a second audition and failed again. Then at 7:15 PM, they did a third audition and passed!

Name: Lloyd

Weight: 35 LB

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Stress: 30

Tone: 772

Rhythm: 806

Original: 802

Favorite Genre: R&B Music

Instrument: Wild Guitar

Character: Togetchi

Generation: 4

Money: 26860 points

Toy: Robot

Band Name: S Club T

Star Ranking: 999th

Tama Fans: 35, 104

Member 1: Thomas the Togetchi - Wild Guitar

Member 2: Toby the Kuchipatchi - Dream Mic :angry:

Member 3: Colleen the Mimitchi - Mega Drums :angry:

As you may have noticed, I have put Thomas up as my avatar.

Thursday, 29th October 2009

Jeez! I've just noticed on my last entry that I have been referring to Lloyd as Thomas! Wherever it says Thomas on the last post, I meant Lloyd!! :D

Well, Lloyd hasn't won an R&B yet. :wacko:

But I got them to Number 2 yesterday. But today, I only got him to number 4, and I missed 2 of his concerts! :lol:

Oops!

Well, the results of this week's contest will be on tomorrow. I hope I've done better! And I hope tomorrow, S Club T get their R&B award! And I have made a Memorial for Thomas.

Here.

Weight: 46 LB

Stress: 12

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Money: 1501530 points

Star Ranking: 6th

Tama Fans: 308,521,597

Member 2: Toby the Kuchipatchi - Dream Mic :kuribotchi:

Member 3: Colleen the Mimitchi - Mega Drums :)

Sunday, 1st November 2009

Well, in the past few days, I've failed to get them an award still. And Lloyd hasn't got married yet.

On Music City, my CD came 44th. And I'm in the new contest as well.

Weight: 39 LB

Stress: 15

Money: 3683970 points

Star Ranking: 2nd

Tama Fans: 444,594,604

Member 2: Toby the Kuchipatchi - Dream Mic :lol:

Member 3: Colleen the Mimitchi - Mega Drums :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday, 2nd November 2009

What a day!

After their 6 o'clock concert, they were at number one! Then by the time their next concert came they fell to number 4! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Later, at 8:00 PM, there was a knock at the door. It was Colleen!! She proposed to Lloyd!! :D ^_^ I let them do it, and they had a baby boy! He's adorable!

But there's one catch! After getting married, his genre changed to Classical, and I can't change it back. I guess I'll need to pass off this generation of S Club T as a Classical group. :D

Weight: 43 LB

Stress: 0

Favorite Genre: Classical Music

Money: 4680970 points

Star Ranking: 4th

Tama Fans: 231,788,720

Member 2: Toby the Kuchipatchi - Dream Mic :lol:

Member 3: Colleen the Mimitchi - Mega Drums ;)

Tuesday, 3rd November 2009

GRRRRRRR!! :angry: :huh: :p :angry: :angry:

I got them to number one after their last concert!! They still haven't got an award! And Lloyd and Colleen are supposed to leave tonight. I'm gonna pause them and try and win it tomorrow.

Wednesday, 4th November 2009

Well, I've found it is impossible for them to get an award. Plus, their genre has changed to Rock 'n' Roll. You know what, I'm gonna stop the whole one genre per generation thing now. I'll just get them to be as successful as I can get them. And on the next generation, I'm just gonna make them get as many awards as I can.

I've made this picture of all the four generations of S Club T I've raised so far. I'm not sure how to explain it. Just wait until it gets approved by the Admin or Jappyx. Then It'll be on the TamaTalk Art gallery, and I'll post a link to it.

Lloyd and Colleen are leaving tonight. Yeah, I'm letting them leave tonight. I'm still trying to think of a name for their son. And I'm also trying to think of what instrument I should give him. I'll give him the UFO as his toy.

Weight: 39 LB

Favorite Genre: Rock 'n' Roll Music

Money: 5672250 points

Star Ranking: 4th

Tama Fans: 231,708,185

Member 2: Toby the Kuchipatchi - Dream Mic :D

Member 3: Colleen the Mimitchi - Mega Drums :blink:

The voting is still open for this week's contest on Music City. Please vote for my CD! :D

My avatar is going to change tomorrow too. :D

Thursday, 5th November 2009

Lloyd and Colleen have left. I would have started raising their son as soon as I got up, but I had to stay in bed because I was suffering from chest pains. Later when I woke up at about 1:30 PM, I named the baby boy Jacob (pronounced "yar-kob"). It's meant to be pronounced the Norwegian way. I was still in bed, so I had my eye on him the whole time. I took perfect care of him, and he evolved into Kuchitamatchi. I'm beginning to question whether Kuchitamatchi really is the unhealthy male toddler or not. The next time I get a boy, I'm going to deliberately take bad car of him, and see what character I get. So anyway, I gave Jacob an accordion and a UFO. His favorite genre is currently Pop. Later, Miss Frill came and gave Jacob a present. It was a book. :huh: I'm trying to not take as good care of him as I usually try to do. I'm trying to get Hinotamatchi so I can fill up my character-login chart on Music City.

As some of you may know, this week's contest has ended a day early. And my result is...

[SIZE=21pt]29th![/SIZE]

My best result yet! :D I got a 11th-30th trophy for that. I know it's not a big deal for some people, but it is for me! I hope I do even better next week! :huh:

Name: Jacob

Weight: 15 LB

Happy: ♥♥♥

Stress: 6

Tone: 265

Rhythm: 263

Original: 268

Favorite Genre: Pop Music

Instrument: Accordion

Character: Kuchitamatchi

Generation: 5

Money: 0 points

Toy: UFO

Saturday, 7th November 2009

Ok. Jacob evolved into a Kikitchi, to my disappointment. I've also changed his instrument to a Timpani. He has started the fifth generation of S Club T with a Chamametchi named Jenny playing the piano, and a Hinotamatchi named... you guessed it, Louis! He plays the accordion. Their genre keeps on changing between Latin, Classical and Jazz.

And now he has evolved into a Mametchi. :furawatchi:

On music City, I too late in signing up for next week's contest. So I have to wait until next week. :angry:

Earlier, I misplaced him. And I found him only a few minutes ago, after he had fallen asleep.

Weight: 30 LB

Hungry: ♥♥♥

Happy: ♥

Stress: 46

Tone: 729

Rhythm: 730

Original: 743

Instrument: Timpani

Character: Mametchi

Money: 12900 points

Member 1: Jacob the Mametchi - Timpani

Member 2: Jenny the Chamametchi - Piano

Member 3: Louis the Hinotamatchi - Accordion

EDIT: Ok. I've turned the clock back by two hours. That woke up Jacob, and so I fed him and made him happier. I then took him to music school, and Jenny evolved into a Kunoitchi, and Louis evolved into a KuroMametchi. Then they auditioned, and failed. :blink: Then in two minutes, they auditioned again, and failed! :huh: :mellow:

Now I have put the time back to the correct time.

Stress: 12

Tone: 737

Rhythm: 742

Original: 757

Favorite Genre: Latin Music

Character: Mametchi

Money: 12900 points

Band name: S Club T

Tama Fans: 35,510

Member 2: Jenny the Kunoitchi - Piano

Member 3: Louis the KuroMametchi - Accordion

Wednesday, 11th November 2009

They got a Pro Debut!! :D :D :D

And Now, they got a Latin award!!

Jacob is old enough to get married, but I'm going to keep him until he's a senior so I can fill up my character login chart on Music City.

I've signed up for the next contest!

Stress: 3

Favorite Genre: Latin Music

Character: Mametchi :mametchi:

Money: 10006650 points

Star Ranking: 1st

Tama Fans: 528,915,491

And here is Lloyd's memorial! :)

They got a Classical award!!

And now, all I have to do is wait for Jacob to evolve into a senior. -_-

I have signed up for next week's contest on Music City. I'm NO1919. Please vote for me! ^_^

Also, the TamaTalk photo album has been updated. And the S Club T photo has been posted! Click here to see it! I know I'm missing the current generation. I update it every few generations.

Weight: 33 LB

Stress: 2

Character: Mametchi :mametchi:

Money: 11982000 points

Tama Fans: 545,217,382

Member 1: Jacob the Mametchi - Timpani :mametchi:

Monday, 16th November 2009

Jacob evolved!! :angry:

He is now a Rexitchi. I guess I should try to take better care of the next male who I try to make become a senior. Rexitchi's version of the celebrity costume is really funny. He looks like Elvis Presley. :lol: :p

Jenny has evolved into an Otokitchi, and Louis has evolved into an Ojitchi. I'm going to see if Jenny will propose to Jacob tomorrow. If not, I'll just change the time back to 4:30 PM so the band manager will come and offer him a mate. :wacko:

I got a luxury car today. With that done, I've thrown away the standard car. :p I also got him a Music shop. I guess sometimes they sell well and sometimes they don't? Oh well. I've also noticed that when I use a treasure chest now, he turns into a baby before going back to a senior again. <_<

S Club have fallen in the charts now. They are currently at number 7. Their genre has changed to Pop music. But I'm not really fussed about them getting an award now (cos' they already got two from this generation).

Weight: 33 LB

Stress: 6

Favorite Genre: Pop Music

Character: Rexitchi

Money: 15486400 points

Star Ranking: 7th

Tama Fans: 372,560,484

Member 1: Jacob the Rexitchi - Timpani

Member 2: Jenny the Otokitchi - Piano

Member 3: Louis the Ojitchi - Accordion

Friday, 20th November 2009

Ok. Jacob got married to an Onputchi yesterday. They had a baby girl, and they will be leaving tonight. I've decided I'm going to give the baby girl a Dream Mic.

Jacob's Genre is currently Jazz.

Favorite Genre: Jazz Music

Character: Rexitchi

Money: 4529950 points

Star Ranking: 5th

Tama Fans: 389,304,284

Member 1: Jacob the Rexitchi - Timpani

Member 2: Jenny the Otokitchi - Piano

Member 3: Louis the Ojitchi - Accordion

Tuesday, 24th November 2009

Things are going good. Jacob and his wife left, and I named their daughter Anna. I gave her a Dream Mic and a toy horse. I deliberately tried to take bad care of her to get a Tamatchi... is worked!! B) :lol: As she was a Tamatchi, I tried to deliberately take quite bad care of her (feeling rather guilty while I did it :D ) to get Ringotchi, and I was successful! Now I have both female toddlers and all three female teens on my character log-in list on Music City. When Anna went to music school, she formed the 6th generation of S Club T with a Chamametchi named Penny, and a Ichigotchi named Thu. My first girl-group! :ph34r: Penny had a trombone, and Thu had a karaoke machine, but I changed their instruments to Dream Mics. As Anna was a teenager, I tried to get Makiko (as I've already had Chantotchi) and... it worked!!! :D :mametchi: :kusatchi: Penny evolved into a Mimitchi( :eek: ), and Thu evolved into a Furawatchi( :eek: ). As of today, they have failed to get a Pro Debut, but I am determined to make sure they get it tomorrow!

Name: Anna

Weight: 41 LB

Stress: 34

Tone: 787

Rhythm: 766

Original: 765

Instrument: Dream Mic

Character: Makiko

Generation: 6

Money: 18250 points

Toy: Horse

Tama Fans: 389,304,284

Member 1: Anna the Makiko - Dream Mic

Member 2: Penny the Mimitchi - Dream Mic ;)

Member 3: Thu the Furawatchi - Dream Mic :angry:

Thursday, 26 November 2009

Yay! They got a Pro Debut! :eek:

Now, all I have to do is get them to Number 1. They are currently number two, so I will have to try again tomorrow.

Anna will be able to get married tomorrow, and she will! :(

Stress: 7

Money: 713500 points

Star Ranking: 2nd

Tama Fans: 516,301,048

Member 2: Penny the Mimitchi - Dream Mic :)

Member 3: Thu the Furawatchi - Dream Mic :mellow:

Sunday, 29th November 2009

It wasn't until yesterday that Anna got married. She got married to a KuroMametchi. I think Makiko and KuroMametchi look really nice together. ^_^ They had a baby girl. I'm going to try and get the baby to be a Memetchi. :) Anna and KuroMametchi will be leaving tonight.

In other news, Anna and the gang got an award in Asian music!! YAY! :D :lol: :D

Now, all I have to do is think of a name for the baby girl, and what instrument I'll give her. :unsure:

The voting lines are open on this week's contest in Music City.

[SIZE=21pt]Please vote for my CD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I'm NO1919![/SIZE]

I've made a memorial for Jacob. I'l post a link to it when it gets approved.

Weight: 47 LB

Favorite Genre: Rock 'n' Roll Music

Money: 7693200 points

Tama Fans: 477,158,852

Member 2: Penny the Mimitchi - Dream Mic :mimitchi:

Member 3: Thu the Furawatchi - Dream Mic B)

Wednesday, 2nd December 2009

Ok, I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news.

The good news is that I have raised Anna's daughter. I have named her Sarah, and I gave her a Keyboard and a teddy bear. She became a Hitodetchi, and then a Ichigotchi, and then a Mimitchi. :hitodetchi: :unsure: :mimitchi:

The bad news is...

... the battery ran out! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'll have to wait until I can somehow get a new one. And until then, I'll have to log onto Music City as a Nazotchi. :nazotchi:

Oh dear! :(

On Music City, I've got my room decorated for Christmas!

Have a look! :D

Bad news. :lol:

I found a working battery in an old chibibotto toy in the toy box in my room, and I used it on my Music Star. And it had reset. I then tried to use it again, but it happened to be one of those extremly thin coin batteries, and so it wouldn't stop falling out, even when I had screwed it back up again.

So, I have not yet got a working battery for it, and I will be starting again when I get a new one. I am getting a bank card soon, so it may only be about a week until I get one. :)

I am currently writing memorials for Anna and Sarah.

I am not in this week's contest on Music City, because I didn't get to sign up, because my PC is broken, and it'll be getting fixed this week. Currently, I'm using my Dad's PC.

I'll be in next week's contest though. Please vote for my band, or any other band that I'm in if you see me!

In the mean time,

[SIZE=21pt]Merry Christmas![/SIZE]

Friday, 15th January 2010

Happy new year everyone!

As you may have noticed, the character on my avatar has been changing a lot recently. Your guess is correct! I got a battery for my Music Star. Actually, my little brother Gabriel got me the battery. I have started my Music Star up. It was a boy, and I named him Dennis. He became a Kuchitamatchi after his hour of being a Petitchi. I never seem to have much luck when I raise Petitchis! :) His instrument was a Mic, and his toy was a model car. He was given a RC helicopter by Miss Frill, and soon he evolved into a Kikitchi (despite me trying to get Hinotamatchi :) ). Classictchi gave him a piano. He formed a band with a Hinotamatchi named Ryo, and a Ichigotchi named Thu. I've decided that for this Music Star toy that I have, the band name will always be S Club T (it's going to be the same rule for any other Music Star that I get, although they will have different band names). And instead of saying "the latest generation", I'll say "the latest edition". Anyway, Ryo and Thu both had pianos. But then I went on Music City and had a guitar and a set of drums sent to my Music Star. I gave the guitar to Ryo, and I gave the Drums to Thu. Soon, Dennis evolved into a Mametchi. :kuribotchi: Ryo evolved into a KuroMametchi, and Thu evolved into a Meidotchi. They had to audition 3 times until they got a Pro Debut. They have since won two awards: one for Rock, and another for Hip-Hop. Yesterday, Guitaritchi came offering Dennis a mate. Amazingly, the female Tamagotchi was a Memetchi! :D How lucky can you get!? :D Dennis and Memetchi got married, and then Memetchi laid an egg which hatched into a Shiropetitchi. :D They will be leaving tonight.

Also, Gabriel wanted to try one of my Tamagotchis, so I let him use my V5. It's the same V5 that I had posted about on my old log. I'm letting him take care of the Candy family until he feels he doesn't want to. I let him use the V5 because it's the easiest to use. So anyway, the family members that he had were same Furikotchi, Furawatchi and Nemutchi that I had when the battery ran out, along with the parents Majorite and Papamametchi. Gabriel had Nemutchi marry a Watatchi. After the others left, Nemutchi became Papapatchi, and Watatchi became Mememamatchi. They had three kids: two Pantsutchis and a Futabatchi. They became Ahirukutchi, Belutchi and Mattaritchi. They then became Bomutchi, Ichigotchi and Korokotchi. They are now Mumutchi, Onputchi and Furikotchi. One of them will be getting married tomorrow.

Black Headphones Music Star

Name: Dennis

Weight: 36 LB

Favorite Genre: Hip Hop Music

Instrument: Mic

Character: Mametchi :hitodetchi:

Generation: 1

Money: 13447640 points

Toy: Toy Car

Tama Fans: 389,014,729

Member 1: Dennis the Mametchi - Mic

Member 2: Ryo the KuroMametchi - Guitar

Member 3: Thu the Meidotchi - Drums

Family Houses V5

Family type: Blended Family

Bond: 50%

Older Sibling: Mumutchi

Middle Sibling: Onputchi

Younger Sibling: Furikotchi

Father: Papapatchi

Mother: Mememamatchi

Generation: 26

On today's contest results on Music City, I've landed in 20th place. And I have signed up for the next one which starts tomorrow. Please vote for me! :lol:

Sunday, 17th January 2010

After Dennis and Memetchi left, I named their daughter Melissa. She became a Hitodetchi. :hitodetchi: I gave her a violin and a bunny. Miss Frill gave her a model Pirate Ship, which she won't be using! :unsure: She is now an Ichigotchi. :) I'm hoping she will evolve into an Onputchi. Here band-mates are: a Chamametchi named Elaine who plays the trumpet, and a Ringotchi named Lydia who plays the Tympani.

Name: Melissa

Weight: 34 LB

Stress: 43

Tone: 370

Rhythm: 364

Original: 414

Instrument: Violin

Character: Ichigotchi :furawatchi:

Generation: 2

Money: 8090 points

Toy: Bunny

Member 1: Melissa the Ichigotchi - Violin :hitodetchi:

Member 2: Elaine the Chamametchi - Trumpet

Member 3: Lydia the Ringotchi - Tympani

On the V5, they became a Petite family because Gabriel forgot to feed them. They were changed back, and then Onputchi got married to a Furikotchi. After the rest of the family moved out, Onputchi and Furikotchi evolved and had two kids. A female Mimifuwatchi and a male Pantsutchi. They then became Sakuramotchi and Ahirukutchi. Were planning to have the male marry Melissa when they're all adults.

Family Type: Blended Family

Bond: 20%

Older Sibling: Sakuramotchi

Younger Sibling: Ahirukutchi

Father: Papamametchi

Generation: 27

Monday, 18th January 2010

I was quite disappointed when Melissa evolved. ;) Despite the fact that her stress was high, her stats were constantly empty, and she even went to bed with a poop next to her, she still became a Chantotchi! :eek: :angry: I guess when I try again next time, I'll do it differently. Elaine became a Makiko and Lydia became a Memetchi. :blink: They failed their audition. :(

Oh well! Let's see what tomorrow brings!

Name: Melissa

Weight: 54 LB

Stress: 40

Tone: 503

Rhythm: 537

Original: 507

Instrument: Violin

Character: Chantotchi

Generation: 2

Money: 18070 points

Toy: Bunny

Tama Fans: 35,093

Member 1: Melissa the Chantotchi - Violin

Member 2: Elaine the Makiko - Trumpet

Member 3: Lydia the Memetchi - Tympani :blink:

On the V5, Sakuramotchi evolved into Ichigotchi, and Ahirukutchi evolved into Bomutchi. Gabriel didn't manage to get their bond up at all. I'm going to do it for him by changing the time constantly tomorrow. He wants to get a Memetchi so he can have it mate with a Mumutchi so he gets a Meme family. (He's a BIG fan of Memetchi!) ^_^

Family Type: Blended Family

Bond: 20%

Older Sibling: Ichigotchi :)

Younger Sibling: Bomutchi

Father: Papamametchi

Generation: 27

Latest posts

Back