Ethan's NEW Tamagotchi diary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunday, 24th January 2010

Eventually, S Club T did get a Pro Debut. But I had a lot of trouble getting them to number 1.

Gabriel gave me back my V5. I bet it was James who persuaded him to do it. So anyway, Ichigotchi became a Memetchi, and Bomutchi became a Sukatchi. Sukatchi has now married Melissa, and he appears as a Nazotchi on my Music Star. :nazotchi: They had a baby girl, and they will be leaving tonight.

Memetchi (with her bond at 100%) got married to a Mumutchi on the dating show. After Papamametchi and Mememamatchi left, Mumutchi evolved into Memepapatchi and Memetchi became a Mememamatchi. They had two baby Pantsutchis who became Memetchi and Imotchi. I have a Meme family!

Unfortunately, Melissa didn't manage to get an award. :( :( :( And since she'll be leaving tonight, it's now impossible. Oh well! :unsure:

Black w/ headphones Music Star

Name: Melissa

Weight: 35 LB

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Stress: 0

Tone: 999

Rhythm: 999

Original: 999

Favorite Genre: Classical Music

Instrument: Violin

Character: Chantotchi

Generation: 2

Money: 5460780 points

Toy: Bunny

Band name: S Club T

Star Ranking: 1st

Tama Fans: 434,465,911

Member 1: Melissa the Chantotchi - Violin

Member 2: Elaine the Makiko - Trumpet

Member 3: Lydia the Memetchi - Tympani :)

White w/ houses V5

Family Type: Meme Family

Bond: 20%

Older Sibling: Memetchi :)

Younger Sibling: Imotchi

Mother: Mememamatchi

Father: Memepapatchi

Generation: 28

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, 29th January 2010

Hey guys! :) Sorry for taking a while to update this log.

After Melissa and Sukatchi left, I named their daughter Zoe. She became a Tamatchi as a toddler. Then as a teenager, she became an Ichigotchi. :p At the school, she formed the current edition of S Club T with a Kikitchi named John, and a Chamametchi named Thu. Both John and Thu had Microphones. I gave Zoe a Dream Mic (using this). I tried to get Zoe to become a Memetchi, but she became a Mimitchi. :mimitchi: And then, using the Girl's Destiny Star that I got of Music City (using the points generator), Zoe became a Dazzilitchi! John became a Mametchi, and Thu became a Furawatchi. :mametchi: :D And they only had to audition once! :D

Since then, they have won 2 awards. One for Jazz Music, and the other for Asian Music.

On my V5, Memetchi got married to a Kuchipatchi and became a Mememamatchi. Kuchipatchi became a Papapatchi. They had two eggs, that hatched into a female Futabatchi, and a male Pantsutchi. They became Tororotchi and Ahirukutchi. They are now Chamametchi and Mamakatchi. I'm hoping that Mamakatchi becomes a Mametchi, so he can marry a Chantotchi and then I'll have a Mame family. :mametchi:

Black w/ Headphones Music Star

Name: Zoe

Favorite Genre: R&B Music

Instrument: Dream Mic

Character: Dazzilitchi

Generation: 3

Toy: Tamagotchi

Member 1: Zoe the Dazzilitchi - Dream Mic

Member 2: John the Mametchi - Mic :mametchi:

Member 3: Thu the Furawatchi - Mic :furawatchi:

White w/ Houses V5

Family Type: Blended Family

Bond: 80%

Older Sibling: Chamametchi

Younger Sibling: Mamekatchi

Father: Papapatchi

Generation: 29

Sunday, 31st January 2010

Zoe got married to a KuroMametchi yesterday. They baby was Petitchi. I'm going to use a the Boy's Destiny Star that I have when he becomes an adult. :) Hopefully when I named him tomorrow, I'll get a Kuribotchi!! :D :p Zoe also scored another award yesterday for R&B. The only ones I'm missing now are Pop, Latin and Classical.

On my V5, Mamakatchi and Chamametchi evolved into Mametchi and Chantotchi and should old enough to mate tomorrow. But I've decided that Mametchi will get married on Tuesday morning.

Name: Zoe

Favorite Genre: Hip Hop Music

Instrument: Dream Mic

Character: Dazzilitchi

Generation: 3

Toy: Tamagotchi

Member 1: Zoe the Dazzilitchi - Dream Mic

Member 2: John the Mametchi - Mic :mametchi:

Member 3: Thu the Furawatchi - Mic :D

White w/ Houses V5

Bond: 100%

Older Sibling: Chantotchi

Younger Sibling: Mametchi

Father: Papapatchi

Generation: 29

Saturday, 6th February 2010

After Zoe left, I named her son Mike. I wanted Kurobotchi, but amazingly I got Kuchitamatchi AGAIN!! :angry: I gave him Wild Guitar and a skateboard. I was trying to get Hinotamatchi, but I got Nonopotchi instead! At least it wasn't Kikitchi!. :angry: That means another character on my Log-in list on Music City. :D His bandmates were a Hinotamatchi named Dino, and Chamametchi named Jenny. Dino plays drums (normal drums), and Jenny plays keyboard. I wanted Mike to become a KuroMametchi, but I got Togetchi again!! :angry: Then I used the boy's destiny Star and got a Dreamitchi!! :angry: Dino became a Togetchi, and Jenny became a Kunoitchi. They have since then won awards for Pop and Classical. Now I'm only missing the Latin Award. Hopefully, I'm get it on the next generation. Mike got married to a Sebiretchi earlier. They had a baby girl! Hopefully, I'll get Memetchi on the next generation. :)

On my V5, Mamekatchi and Chamametchi did become Mametchi and Chantotchi. Mametchi got married and I got a Mame family. Then the next Mametchi got married. Now I have a blended family consisting of Papamametchi, Mamametchi, Chamametchi, Mamakatchi and Shelutchi.

Name: Mike

Favorite Genre: Rock 'n' Roll Music

Instrument: Wild Guitar

Character: Dreamitchi

Generation: 4

Toy: Skate Board

Member 1: Mike the Dreamitchi - Wild Guitar

Member 2: Dino the Togetchi - Drums

Member 3: Jenny the Kunoitchi - Keyboard

White w/ Houses V5

Bond: 0%

Older Sibling: Chamametchi

Middle Sibling: Mamekatchi

Younger Sibling: Shelutchi

Mother: Mamametchi

Father: Papamametchi

Generation: 31

Friday, 12th February 2010

Sorry for not updating in quite a while. It's been going great with my Tamagotchis. My Dad is getting paid this week, so I'll start getting my pocket money tomorrow. It'll be £10 into my back account every Saturday. And the half-term holiday starts today, so if I get the chance, I might get to go into town during the week and get some more batteries to use on my other Tamagotchis. :) Heck! I could even order more Tamagotchis online! :wacko: :D Although, I'll need to be careful if I do that.

On my Music Star, Mike left and I named his daughter Ingvild, after one of my old teachers. It's a Norwegian name, and the "d" is silent. I gave her a Karaoke Machine, and a Mirror. She became a Hitodetchi as a toddler. :wacko: I tried to deliberately get Rinogotchi, and it worked! At school, she formed a band with a Kikitchi named John who plays the piano, and a Nonopotchi named Ryo who plays the Mega Drums. My attempt at getting Memetchi backfired, and I ended up with Sebiretchi instead! :eek: My oh my, she looks just like her Mother! :p :lol: John became a Mametchi, and Ryo became a KuroMametchi. They failed three auditions, then passed their fourth. Ingvild has also scored an award for Latin music. Now I have all of the awards! :D :D :D I'm currently raising Ingvild until she becomes a senior.

On my V5, Chamametchi became a Lavuzukintchi, Mamekatchi became a Hatsugatchi and then KuroMametchi, and Shelutchi became a Watatchi and then Makiko. I then decided to make them become a Petite family. And it worked! One of them will be getting married tomorrow. ^_^

Name: Ingvild

Tone: 954

Rhythm: 974

Favorite Genre: Latin Music

Instrument: Karaoke Machine

Character: Sebiretchi

Generation: 5

Toy: Mirror

Member 1: Ingvild the Sebiretchi - Karaoke Machine

Member 2: John the Mametchi - Piano :mametchi:

Member 3: Ryo the KuroMametchi - Keyboard

White w/ houses V5

Family Type: Petite Family

Bond: 100%

Older Sibling: Puchiputchi

Middle Sibling: Puchiputchi

Younger Sibling: Puchiputchi

Mother: Puchioyatchi

Father: Puchioyatchi

Generation: 31

Sunday, 21st February 2010

Sorry for not updating during the week. My Dad has told me that I will need to wait at least another month until he can start giving me all the pocket money that he owes me because he needs to use his last paycheck to recover from being out of work for the last three months. :(

On my Music Star, Ingvild evolved into an Otokitchi a few days ago. :angry: Considering the number of times I misplaced her, I was expecting a Dango-Obatchi! As for her band-mates, John became a Rexitchi, and Ryo became an Ojitchi. Ingvild got married to a Robotchi and they had a baby boy. :angry: I am determined to make sure that this baby becomes a Kuribotchi!! :D

On Music City, if you ever come across my band, please download and vote for my CD! :D

On my V5, the youngest Puchiputchi got married to a Sanitchi. They then became Puchioyatchi and and Pulanetchi. Their baby was an Iwatchi, who became a Hoshitchi, and then Mikazukitchi, and then Sanitchi. Soon, I decided I wanted a Ninja family. So I tried my luck at getting one, and it worked! Sanitchi became Gozarutchi, Puchioyatchi became Okugatatchi, and Pulanetchi became Kashiratchi. Gozarutchi got married to an Onputchi a few hours ago. They became Kashiratchi and Mememamatchi. They had three children, who were a female Pantsutchi, a male Pantsutchi, and a female Mimifuwatchi. They are now Belutchi, Ahirukutchi and Sakuramotchi.

Name: Ingvild

Favorite Genre: Hip-Hop Music

Instrument: Karaoke Machine

Character: Otokitchi

Generation: 5

Toy: Mirror

Member 1: Ingvild the Otokitchi - Karaoke Machine

Member 2: John the Rexitchi - Piano

Member 3: Ryo the Ojitchi - Keyboard

White w/ houses V5

Bond: 0%

Older Sibling: Belutchi

Middle Sibling: Ahirukutchi

Younger Sibling: Sakuramotchi

Father: Kashiratchi

Generation: 33

Saturday, 7th March 2010

Yeah, I know. I need to keep up with the updates.

On my Music Star, Ingvild and Robotchi left. I named their son Drake, after Drake Bell. I gave him a Turn-Table, and a toy dinosaur. I decided I would make S Club T's first dance group. And when he became a toddler, I GOT KURIBOTCHI!! :( :p He then became a Kikitchi, and made formed a band with a Chamametchi named Lydia, and a Ringotchi named Colleen. I gave both of them Turn-Tables. Drake evolved into a KuroMametchi, and Lydia became a Makiko, and Colleen became a Maskutchi. :ph34r: And they passed on their first audition! :) Drake was soon married to a Chantotchi, and they had a baby girl. After they left, I named their daughter Stacey, after Stacey Solomon. I gave her a Boom Box, and a pandao teddy. ^_^ She became a Tamatchi, and then a Chamametchi. At school, she formed a band with a Nonopotchi named Daniel, and a Kikitchi named John. I gave them Boom boxes too. Despite my attemtps to get Memetchi, I got Mimitchi. :mimitchi: But that doesn't bother me, because Mimitchi is my favourite ever Tamagotchi! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: Daniel became a ShimaShimatchi, and John became a Kuchipatchi. :lol: They passed on their first audition, and they are currently at number four.

On my V5, Belutchi became Ichigotchi, Ahirukutchi became Bomutchi, and Sakuramotchi became Shelutchi. They then became Onputchi, Mumutchi, and Furawatchi. :furawatchi: Mumutchi got married to a Memetchi, and they became Memepapatchi and Mememamatchi. They had three kids, a male Pantsutchi, a female Pantsutchi, and a male Futabatchi. They became Bomutchi, Ichigotchi, and Mamekatchi. And now they are Uhyotchi, Watatchi, and Hatsugatchi. I've decided I'm not going to make them into their secret characters.

Black w/headphones Music Star

Name: Stacey

Tone: 821

Rhythm: 784

Original: 869

Favorite Genre: Hip-Hop Music

Instrument: Boom Box

Character: Mimitchi :mimitchi:

Generation: 7

Toy: Panda

White w/houses V5

Bond: 30%

Older Sibling: Uhyotchi

Middle Sibling: Watatchi

Younger Sibling: Hatsugatchi

Father: Memepapatchi

Generation: 34

Wednesday, 31st March 2010

Eventually, Stacey married a Kuchipatchi and had a baby girl. When they left, I named their baby girl Amelia. I gave her a set of Mega Drums and a doll house. She became a Tamatchi, then a Chamametchi. She formed a band with a Hinotamatchi named John, and a Ringotchi named Colleen. I gave Colleen a Guitar, and I gave John a Wild Guitar. Amelia then evolved into a Meidotchi. John became a Dorotchi, and Colleen became a Chantotchi. They passed their first audition, and won an award for Rock music. Amelia married John, and they had a baby boy. When they left, I named their baby boy Donald, after Donald Duck (I've been playing Kingdom Hearts lately). He became a Kuchitamatchi, and then a Nonopotchi. I gave him a trumpet and a ball. He formed a band with a Ichigotchi named Lydia, who I gave a keyboard, and a Kiktchi named Louis, who I gave a Mega Drum set. I was trying to get ShimaShimatchi, but I got a Tarakotchi instead, which I am very happy about because Tarakotchi is my 4th favourite character. What's really wierd is that I named him after Donald Duck, and Tarakotchi looks like a duck! :D :D Lydia became an Onputchi, and Louis became a KuroMametchi. They passed on their 5th audition, and they have won awards for both Latin and Jazz. Today, Donald got married to a Makiko and they had a baby girl. They will leave tomorrow.

On my V5, it's a long story. Uhyotchi married a Memetchi, and then they had three kids. Two Pantsutchis, and a Futabatchi. They then became Ahirukutchi, Belutchi, and Mataritchi. Then it was Bomutchi, Ichigotchi and Mamekatchi. :blink: Then it was Mumutchi, Onputchi and Nemutchi. Nemutchi married a Yonepatchi, and they had two Futabatchis. An Easy-Going family! They became Tororotchi and Mataritchi, then Shelutchi and Korokotchi, and then Potetchi and Mukugetchi. Then Potetchi married a Kuchipatchi and had three kids. Two Futabatchis and a Pantsutchi. They became Tororotchi, Mataritchi and Belutchi, then they became Shelutchi, Korokotchi and Chamametchi. Then they became Potetchi, Mukugetchi and Lavuzukintchi. I've now made them into a Large Family.

Name: Donald

Favorite Genre: Jazz Music

Instrument: Trumpet

Character: Tarakotchi

Generation: 9

Toy: Ball

Star Ranking: 2nd

Member 1: Donald the Tarakotchi - Trumpet

Member 2: Lydia the Onputchi - Keyboard

Member 3: Louis the KuroMametchi - Mega Drums

White w/houses V5

Family Type: Large Family

Bond: 50%

Older Sibling: Osumotchi

Middle Sibling: Osumotchi

Younger Sibling: Osumotchi

Mother: Metaboritchi

Father: Metaboritchi

Generation: 37

3rd May 2010

I'm afraid it's over. :angry: :angry:

A few weeks ago, during the Easter holidays, I was up at my Grandparents' house in Scotland, and when I was going to sleep, my jeans fell off the bed, and both of the Tamagotchis slipped out of my pocket. My Mum saw them, and she confiscated them. She has also now confiscated all of my Tamagotchis. So I'm afraid this log is over. I'll have to wait 2 and a half years until I'm 18, and then they'll have to give them back, because won't legally be allowed to confiscate them.

I'll still be logging into Music City though. :ichigotchi: I'll be logging in as Spot or Nazotchi.

Remember, I'm NO1919.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this log! :huh: :p :p

27th December 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D :D

I got a Music Star for Christmas! :)

Despite my Mum banning me from them, she decided to make an exception because I've had an absolutely crap year. I was so surprised when I got it. :eek: Click here to see a picture of the one I got. ("Magenta Star Festival" + Pink Memetchi Guitar Pick)

I started it up on Christmas Day. The egg hatched a little boy. The presents he received when he hatched were a bag of money, a set of drums, and a toy train. I named him Sora, after the Kingdom Hearts character (throughout the last year, I've become incredibly obsessed with Kingdom Hearts). He evolved into a KuchiTamatchi after a few hours (I was on TamaTown for a while). :p I slept in yesterday morning, so I woke up to find him hungry and sick. He later evolved into a Nonopotchi. At Music School, he formed a band with a Kikitchi named Dino, and an Ichigotchi named Thu. I am going to name every band on this Music Star toy, "The Wasps" (a spoof of The Beatles). This is in the same way I called every band on my black Music Star toy "S Club T" (a spoof of S Club 7). Of course, on my Music Star, it just says "WASPS", because I can only add 8 letters. I've been trying to take a little less good care of him than I usually do in hopes of getting ShimaShimatchi, but I've been accidentally over-doing it a bit (when I slept in again this morning!), so I may get Kuchipatchi. :wub: Or maybe even Tarakotchi (which I hope I don't because I've already unlocked him on TamaTown.) He was supposed to evolve again today, but he didn't. This is probably because I have been on TamaTown so much since he hatched.

He is asleep now, and I'm hoping he will evolve when he wakes up in the morning.

Magenta w/ stars Music Star

Name: SORA

Tone: 602

Rhythm: 598

Original: 540

Favourite Genre: Rock 'N' Roll Music

Instrument: Drums

Character: Nonopotchi

Generation: 1

Toy: Train

Band Name: The Wasps

Member 1: Sora the Nonopotchi - Drums

Member 2: Dino the Kikitchi - Mic

Member 3: Thu the Ichigotchi - Guitar

Last edited by a moderator:
28th December 2010

I did over-do it. Sora evolved into a Tarakotchi, which some of you may have already figured because of my avatar. I woke up to find that this morning. I was a bit disappointed, but happy nevertheless, because I love Tarakotchis. When he went to Music School, Dino evolved into a Togetchi, and Thu evolved into a Kunoitchi. Their teacher entered them into their first audition. The results were:

O O X

They failed. :( I spent the afternoon having them practising over and over again. They got quite a bit of experience out of that. Their next audition came at 4:15 PM.

O O O

YAY!! :D :D They got their recording contract. After about 1 minute, their position in the charts went from 993rd to 10th. Their first concert took place a Club Pop at 5:00 PM. Nobody was in the audience except for Nazotchi. :( :mellow: :eek: I spent the next hour having them practice for their next concert, which took place at the Gotchi Theatre at 6:00 PM. The audience was half-full, and The Wasps got a positive response. Their 7:00 PM concert went better, with a full audience at the Small Concert Hall, where they got a very positive reception. They are currently at #2.

Sora was fine for the rest of the evening, he almost went hungry because I ran out of money. I then remembered that I could get money by working part-time at the bakery or fruit shop. I was about to do the bakery, but then the King turned up at the door and gave Sora a sack of money. :)

Magenta w/ stars Music Star

Name: SORA

Tone: 761

Rhythm: 786

Original: 779

Favourite Genre: Rock 'N' Roll Music

Instrument: Drums

Character: Tarakotchi

Generation: 1

Toy: Train

Band Name: The Wasps

Member 1: Sora the Tarakotchi - Drums