Every code there is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got that clone thing but what does it do ? :D :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi:

and the pen does not work

and does anyone know how to get the match macker faster my guys all ready 7 ?

p.s how do u get this guy .... :) (furawathchi)
how come the pen password dosn't work

# 22 is the golden tamagotchi. It apears on your v3 as "Tamagotchi". You get it on Tamagotchi Town by finding all of the special items (the items in the star icon at the bottom right hand corner of the Tamagotchi Town Window), then going to "Lucky Tama Toys" in the mall and clicking the Golden Tama Poster. Then, follow the directions on screen.

#25 is a Movie poster. It appears as "Poster 1" on your v3. You get it by seeing the first movie (Left hand poster).

#27 is also a movie poster. It appears as "Poster 3" on your v3. You get it by seeing the third movie (right hand poster).

with the genie it doesnt always rain sometimes gives you points :angry:

thanks for all the codes and the list of souvenires. 22 is the golden tamagotchi. you get that from going on the treasure hunt you can find it in the toy store after you find all the stuff, 25 is a movie poster so is 27 you can get both from the theater and i'm not sure what 32 is cuz i don't have that either. hope i helped

just wondering where you buy the genie lamp and fishing pole

~*Nevaeh_Renee*~ :furawatchi: :huh: :ph34r:

Number 22 is a BMX bike from your grandparents and nimber32 is a picture from your grandparents!!!!!!!!!

Something weird happened but I dont know if it is normal...

I got the key and the special key, but then after I went to the parents house, they disappeared! :lol:

I can always just type in the password again, but I'm wondering if it is normal for that to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back