Every code there is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
souvenir number 22 is the golden tamagotchi u have to collect ten items in tamatown souvinir no 25 is poster # 1 watching the final race movie at the tamatown theatre.souvenir no 27 is the 3 rd poster when u are done watching the movie u will get a souvenir.i dont think anyone knows where souvenir no 32 is so cant help ya with this one. :(

i never got my RC Car 2 because when i put in the code all it gave me was the costume not the RC Car 2 and that is what i wanted really bad was the RC Car 2 B) ;) :ph34r: :) :) :( :D :blink: :D :) :D :p :p

PLEASE pm me reply whatever where is the hat in tamatown please tell me I really want the golden tamagotchi!

i never got my RC Car 2 because when i put in the code all it gave me was the costume not the RC Car 2 and that is what i wanted really bad was the RC Car 2 :( :( :( :( :huh: ;) :D :angry: :angry: :p :p :p :p
try the race car again it will probobaly work.

yes you did help i thot a chest was usless until i got 3000 points B) B) B)

Princefiregirl do you know where can I get the special prize for #32 for the souvenir here???

if anyone is wondering, to find the hat in tamatown, go to the travel agency and click on the Chille brochure. it took me hours to find. yes hours, i have no life. hope that helps someone :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back