every v3 code

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um....i dunno if the cuckoo clock is right cos it dusnt hav enugh numbers...but da others helped!!!thanx

7 shop codes

racecar-AABBCACB

cake-ABBAACBA

stake-BCABACBC

kokoclock-CBACCAB

stuffed animal-CACABABC

lovepotion-BCBCCABA

hairgel-ACBBBACC

CLONE AND PEN

PEN-6353286367

CLONE-3247991490

SHOP ITEMS

COOKIE-OCT 14 2:59

NOODLES-MAY 14 2:59

TURKEY OR CAKE-DEC 25 2:59

CHOCOLATE-FEB 14 2:59

DANCING CHRISTMAS TREE-DEC 25 1:59

TAMA DISLIKE AND LIKES

https://i57.photobuket.com/albums/g224/SunG...slike-chart.gif]My Webpage[/url] :)

credits to all who posted these codes (not me) :) :ph34r: :angry:
That dancing christmas tree thing didn't work.

Thanx anyway :ph34r:

wat does love potoin do ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wat does love potoin do ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
makin 2 connected adults fall in love

he dances around a little with ur tama 2 music and vanishs again

Can you please help me? I need to know how to position my tamas so they will connect. It is very hard!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :lol: :mellow: :furawatchi: :wacko: <_< :angry:

Can you please help me? I need to know how to position my tamas so they will connect. It is very hard!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :lol: :mellow: :furawatchi: :wacko: <_< :angry:
you have to face the 2 tamas straight at each other or something is wrong with the connection but keep trying

:eek:

Can you please help me? I need to know how to position my tamas so they will connect. It is very hard!!! <_< :( :( :wacko: :furawatchi: :ph34r: :unsure: :lol:
well, make sure that nothin is in the way between them, and position them straight, and dont put them too close together, or it wont work!

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back