Everything Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mention it.
By the way, I don't have to be the only person to answer questions and sometimes I may ask a question myself on this topic. Also, it doesn't have to be just for questions either. EVERYTHING that is about music city can (And I think should) be posted here.
no it shouldn't. not everyone would view this topic. i don't want others to feel bad because you can't let them ask their question. That is a bit mean. you can't answer all because everyone will ask. 'prefer just making yur own topic.

Come on. It will work fine, Chrules. Also, not just me will help. everyone can help. And, when it is all over, this can be a complete Music City Guide! How does that sound?

Last edited by a moderator:
second thing: don't call me Chrules when i'm on this account.Music city guide: now i agree.call me 7kuro70

Last edited by a moderator:
Um.........I got Music Star tamagotchi a couple of days ago, and i tried to type in the code that was behind the guitar pick and it didn't work. How do I get in without being a guest????

Were you typing it in on your Music star toy? If so, you are supposed to enter it on music city. To get in without being a guest, when you get in as a guest, click login on the right side of the screen and type in the code shown below:

Username: TOM!!

Password: C1B716F 7631F43

This topic is super helpful! This is something I noticed......

I had a Nonopotchi and that was the most recent character I had logged into Music City. When I went to the contest as a Guest (I was not logged in at all), it showed me in the band as a Nonopotchi and not a guest! And then when I was done with the contest, I left and I was a Guest again! What was going on with that?

And also, are we allowed to tell people to vote for us in the contest? Because if so...

VOTE FOR DL9371! That is my ID. Vote for me! =D

I signed up for the competition and it will not let me perform. Can I do anything to make it work or will I have to wait until next week?

I have a question.

First I signed in for the competition a few days before the competition,

I went to the voting ballot by accident then I saw myself!!

How did that happen? I didn't go to the competition yet but I signed in and I voted for myself!!

Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back