Everything Music City

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) That is a good idea! Chamametchi, room 10. I like it!

2) Yes it is possible to vote for yourself and see yourself.

3) Yes you can still enter. I think it shows your current CD.

-----e.g. sign up as 6th, trade it for disco ball, get new cd, in concert hall it will show up as 10th

oooh, I forgot. Do you know how to get the Sunnytchi Model? I am sure it is from Music City because one of my friend from the friend list exchanged the sunnytchi doll with me. At first I thought it was from a character but it wasn't. Then I thought it was the code but I couldn't find it.

Do you have any idea where it is from and how do you get it?

oooh, I forgot. Do you know how to get the Sunnytchi Model? I am sure it is from Music City because one of my friend from the friend list exchanged the sunnytchi doll with me. At first I thought it was from a character but it wasn't. Then I thought it was the code but I couldn't find it.
Do you have any idea where it is from and how do you get it?
i made a topic like that.

Sometimes when I log into Makiko town, it's the same as Memetchi Town? I know that because my brother said that he is in Memetchi Town and I loged in Makiko Town? Why? Are all the towns the same?

What I mean is I loged in Makiko Town and see the same ppl as my brother is seeing! Isn't that strange? Or are all the towns connected.

No actually I meant that when two people meet, they should tell the other person the server they will be meeting on. Sorry to be unclear.

That is a very good question! But I think it is because they have stopped playing and have taken a break.
it also is that they "X" the screen and they stay in the game, but their character was frozen

That is true. But if that happens, they will not stay on the screen for long. This is because they will time out. A timeout can also happen in the way I said.

That's not true, last time I saw a Mametchi, and It stayed there for the whole entire day. The Character was still standing where it stood in the morning! So how long does it take to TIME out?

OK, so I see a Dazzilitchi with weird clothes like a witch and I can't get it from the shop! The 1st outfit is Dazzilitchi all black and the 2nd outfit is Dazzilitchi in a snow outfit. Is there a 3rd outfit? I really want that clothing for my Dazzilitchi! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back