evolving?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjor

Reaction score
um when will my kid evolve, i've had her since sunday but it says 0 yrs old and it is still a kid, my sister said to play tons of games which i have been but it wont evolve :rolleyes:

Rather than pausing it, just go to the Light icon, and select Pause, nothing will happen to it.

Unless...

Your adult has a baby and it leaves at midnight, otherwise, it will be fine!

Hope I helped! :angry:

softballchick

You don't need to pause a Tamagotchi at night. They go to sleep on their own every night at around 8 or 9 (depending on the age and kind), and you turn off the light for them, and then they wake up the next morning, again around 8 or 9.

YOUR tamacan be 0 or 1 too evolve.

ps: good teens are young mamatchi and young mimitchi

Last edited by a moderator:
When you pause your tamagotchi, You have to wait the normal growth time + The number of minutes you paused it. For example, for my kid to become a teen, and I paused it for... 3 hours, I'd had to wait 3 hours more than normal for a teen. Thats what the problem is. Dont pause it, set the time to 8:00 PM if it is a Kid, 9:00 PM if a Teen, And 10:00 PM if an adult... It will wake up in 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back