EWWWW! EWWWW! YUCK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm thats really gross... soooooo a tama was eating somthing... THAT CAME OUT OF SUMTHINGs a**???????? :D

Can a guide remove this topic becuase it keeps dissapearing and coming back but yeah, tama~lover~v3, that is pretty weird so you'll probabry think twice before buying poo again.

wow

poop in shop. I gonna try to find poop for sale :D

I will take video and put on youtube.

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :D :) :wacko: :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
what character did you had at that time and how old was your tama?

i dont think it's a glitch, because bandai made the process of it eating and barfing it out. :wacko:

but you know what i strangely feel like i wanna try it.....sorta

(yucky but strangely cool!) :lol:

p.s. what was your character?

p.s. i feel bad for your tama so...sad.

Yeah but have you ever heard of a cannibal tama?

Well i picked up my friends tama one day. It was asleep. Suddenly the angel came on the screen. Twas dead. My friend then restarted it and it was a baby boy. But....it floated like a child, when it ate it changed gender and hear this.... for snack it ate dead teenagers (thats oniontchis and hinotamatchis with crosses for eyes)

But then it had a battery attack and died.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! EWWWWWWW!!!!!!! It is probabbly cuz its one of those tricky take some give some racios and like if you download your tama you get an awsome pasword or somthing.

How do you get poo in your shop?!

I can't seem to get it!

Okay... I know I sound completely disgusting, but I like weird stuff.

Like in HM DS (highlight to see)

if you donate a 100 P poisonous mushroom to the Harvest Festival everyone will be poisoned and die! (I plan to try it!)

Sorry, I know. Off topic.

Anyway, I want to get poo in my shop! What age was it, what character was it, anything else that might contribute? (i.e. Have you debugged it; was the tama sick when you saw it)

The "Poop" you are talking about may be just indeed be a ball, ball's in shop are a common glitch that happens when the battery is low. Your battery may have been low, and you were near a source of heat; which caused the pixels to expanded.

I had poop in my shop for 200p so i tried it. (it was in the snack) my tama screen when black!5 seconds later it came back and something liquidy came out of my tamagotchi character''s mouth!!!!

It filled up half of my screen and my tama was floating. It liqued more.

The screen was black again!

The words DOWNLOAD YOUR TAMA came up.

I di and my tama was back to normal.

What happened???? :D :D :lol: :mellow:WAS THAT BARF????!!!! *faints*
whoa! awesome our tamagotchi can barf too? nice! :p

:) When your battery is low all kinds of wierd stuff can happen!

:D Itachi :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back