Explain your Username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shed a tear is my name Cause I dont cry, I bottle up my emotions, they last time I cryed was 2 years ago when my cat died, before that, I really dont know. So it is ,ike someone is giving m,e advoce.

Now and forever is because I love someone, and I will now and forever, but I bottle those emotions up too.

^^ Yea.

Crowfrost was my nickname.

Way back at the age of 18 I found the forum world. Its was a hamster forum and I loved Pocky and I am Female, so that is what I called myself and it just kind of stuck since then. Yes Pocky is not great with computers but she is learning. xD

On Furry-paws I go by the call name of ~*~Qtippy~*~. I've started using that other places too. I have a more interesting story for that name. Long ago there was a wonderful board on Furry-Paws called "The Insane Ones Called For!" Sadly this board was deleted. D: I was still quite new to FP and I joined in. For the first time I was actually talked to and the board and other players themselves where hilarious. xD I ended up weilding a Qtip of Power and selling French Fried Qtips to people. xD Thats where I got (Qtip)py ftom. People ate my limbs and I would magiclly grow back new ones. Just to give you and idea what it was like heres screenie of Topic Posters Topic: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Poc...InsaneBoard.jpg

Hey it may be stupid to remember an old topic that everyone else forgot but hey thas me deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is how I thought of my username...

I was registering, for TT.

And, I was eating Fritos at the time...

And, I wondered if tamas luved fritos.

And, I wanted to make a funny username...

So, I said, why wouldn't tamas luv fritos?

So I typed in: Tamasluvfritos99, I added the 99 because I thought It would work good with the rest of it, lol.

And thats how I got my username. ;)

Way back at the age of 18 I found the forum world. Its was a hamster forum and I loved Pocky and I am Female, so that is what I called myself and it just kind of stuck since then. Yes Pocky is not great with computers but she is learning. xD
On Furry-paws I go by the call name of ~*~Qtippy~*~. I've started using that other places too. I have a more interesting story for that name. Long ago there was a wonderful board on Furry-Paws called "The Insane Ones Called For!" Sadly this board was deleted. D: I was still quite new to FP and I joined in. For the first time I was actually talked to and the board and other players themselves where hilarious. xD I ended up weilding a Qtip of Power and selling French Fried Qtips to people. xD Thats where I got (Qtip)py ftom. People ate my limbs and I would magiclly grow back new ones. Just to give you and idea what it was like heres screenie of Topic Posters Topic: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/Poc...InsaneBoard.jpg

Hey it may be stupid to remember an old topic that everyone else forgot but hey thas me deal with it.
i use to get on Furry-paws

Because I ish a random person sometimes? I was high when I chose this name but I like it :D
UUH meowbark...

Your signature said you were 12 years old...

How could you get at the age 12??? :huh:

It's illegal, if your drinking under the age of 21.

UUH meowbark...Your signature said you were 12 years old...

How could you get at the age 12??? :huh:

It's illegal, if your drinking under the age of 21.
I think she meant that she was just hyper.

I made mine when I was obsessed with Daron Malakian and wanted to marry him. i still love that guy but I know I won't marry him. basically it's my first name and his last name. <3

C~M

My name is Elizabeth but all my friends call me Liz, the ! thingobob is because I am a weird person

My name was given to me by a raver friend back in 2003 when I used to go to raves.

Sweet because he thought I was really sweet, and Kandi because I was wearing TONS of kandi all up my arms and neck.

Snowy because I love snow and the dots (.: :D are supposed to be snowflakes.

.::Snowy::. <--- ... It sorta works...

I chose jessy1996 because:

1)jessy is my nickname,and my real name is Jessica

2)1996=The year when I was born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back