Fall Out Boy separating :[

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But if she DOES taste that way...Hemmingway should have eaten her....I mean, dogs can't resist dog food. It even has the dog-food smell....ewww....Ashlee smells like dog food.....ew..... I actually would feel bad for her if it were true.

Trashlee smells like the end of a old jug of sour milk, the scent of burnt hair, canned cat food mixed with sweaty armpit hair,cat breath, and rotten eggs. Oh! And her trying to cover up her stench with J`Adore onlly makes her smell worse. ;D

That's only what she smells like.

She looks like a cross between a pigs tail, high school musical audition rejects, and Covergirl Makeup. (IN other words, Pete has good taste- she's just brainwashed him)

Andy owns all. Even S.O.L's Pete. I just have a thing for hot drummers! (Andy and some guys I know..)

Somebody has...and interesting imagination...^^

Pete has amazing taste. Ashlee...not so much.

Trashlee smells like the end of a old jug of sour milk, the scent of burnt hair, canned cat food mixed with sweaty armpit hair,cat breath, and rotten eggs. Oh! And her trying to cover up her stench with J`Adore onlly makes her smell worse. ;D
That's only what she smells like.

She looks like a cross between a pigs tail, high school musical audition rejects, and Covergirl Makeup. (IN other words, Pete has good taste- she's just brainwashed him)

Andy owns all. Even S.O.L's Pete. I just have a thing for hot drummers! (Andy and some guys I know..)
Very interesing mind you have. xD

I feel ashamed putting a Gerard Way comment on a FOB thread, but oh well, :3

They're all way to dedicated to the band to break up!! OR at least their fans are too dedicated to the band.. :p

Is it true that Pete is gay? If it's not true, I am going to strangle my cousin. > :)

Do you really think the romours are true about Fall Out Boy separating. I hope they arn't they're like the greatest band ever.

Looking forward to your thoughts,

Sandragotchi
I really hope not! I really love their music and they should so carry on doing it, they havn't been a band very long though either. I really think the rumours are false.

~*Danni~*

Petey's bi. Bam! Wasn't Jessica dating Tony Romo??? Okay...off topic, I know.

I got really mad because my friend was like 'Pete and Ashlee are like...perfect for each other' except she meant it in the mean way...I was going to strangle her...but I had to like...relax. She's weird. She likes emo bands.

FOB is not emo...no matter what those posing posers say. Yeah.

Latest posts

Back