Fall Out Boy separating :[

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FOB is like...punk-pop. But Patrick said their new album would be mostly pop. Whatever. Go the iTunes way and call them 'Alternative.'

They aren't seperating! They have everything ready for a fifth album and will record when they are ready. Patrick says he doesn't think Infinity on High is finished being uber great. Okay....so I didn't like....quote him...but still.

They aren't seperating! They have everything ready for a fifth album and will record when they are ready. Patrick says he doesn't think Infinity on High is finished being uber great. Okay....so I didn't like....quote him...but still.
WOOT!

When should the new album be out? Probably next year, but oh well.

I want their albums, but my Mom says just download the songs off LimeWire xP

By the way, the person I know who thinks FOB is hardcore emo, also thinks Pete is dating Jessica Simpson xD He's a retard, I know.

^ Nice. NOT! FOB is faaaar from emo. I've said that a million times in my life, I know. But I won't stop till people stop calling them emo. Because it's a fact of life: They are not emo. They are....indescribable. In the best possible way. I can't wait for album number five!!!

Latest posts

Back