fall out boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i hate the people that only like the radio/tv ones and they haven't even heard the best songs like grand theft autumn and push it...i love that song!!

Thanks For The Memories Is An Overplayed Song. :/i Dislike that they play it so much.

"Carpal Tunnel Of Love" is perhaps my favorite song on the CD
Fame>Infamy so is "Your chrashing but your no wave"

I agree

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs is wayyyy To overplayed It was ts own fanclub.

If you like just that song you no fan kiddo.

<333Get busy living or get busy dying and I liked you a lot better before you beacme a F******* MySpace W**** ;3 Okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I just heard Push It now, and I'm a little weirded out...

~~

Wow, You'd love to read? Definately a new one. XD

I used to think it was 'Earth Time' instead of 'Half Time' But that was before I was smart enough to look for the lyrics XD

ARGH. WHY? WHY ARE YOU POSTING THE LYRICS?

That's so annoying and stretchy. It took FOREVAR to get to this quick reply box! For-ever! D:

I like FOB. :33 I'm just a kid, I'm gonna fall prey to at least SOME mainstream. Might as well be decent mainstream.

I cant stand FOB.

Thankfully, the one time I saw them live, the songs were cut short when the lead singer guy got hit by a glass bottle.

Made my day.

Also, it meant that Red Hot Chili Peppers got to play for longer.

I cant stand FOB.
Thankfully, the one time I saw them live, the songs were cut short when the lead singer guy got hit by a glass bottle.

Made my day.

Also, it meant that Red Hot Chili Peppers got to play for longer.
Hmm, Patrick got hit with a bottle? Ow D;

Poor Patrick.

I love Fall out Boy. They are simply amazing. I lurve them so much <33

Fall Out Boy owns your principal.

I <3 Fall Out Boy~

*Chat removed. Please use the PM system.*

Fall Out Boy is awesome.

I hope that Fall Out Boy with hypnotize my principal and play FOB songs over the intercom all. Freaking. Day.

I would like school more O:

Latest posts

Back