fall out boy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked them, never picked up an interest in their music.

Besides;

I do not like their drummer. He's a little to repetitive in the music, or from what I have heard in 'From Under the Cork Tree' and their newer album.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love them. I'm a really big fan of them. And always will be. ^_^

My favorite song is "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner." Luv it!

Growing Up, acoustic, is a very good song to play very, very loud when you are home alone. Then you can walk around and stare out of every window in your house, thinking about everything.

Or you can play it. It might even motivate you to call someone that quite deserves an apology.

Where winning looks like losing,

And I'm winning every time.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I quite reccomend it.[/i][/font]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, I love the I Don't Care video. Joe scares me a bit, now xD

promesse- Their songs aren't whiny at all. Their new single, I Don't Care, is like...The oppostie of whiny. =D

Nicely done xD
I have 'Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown on a Bad Bet' on repeat.

I like it, okay?
I effing love it <3

I will never end up like him, behind my back I already am.

Have you guys seen the update?

Folie A Deux's release date has to be rescheduled because of their record label.

LET'S ALL GANG UP AND KILL ISLAND RECORDS! D:<

Yes, Yes, Yes. I love FOB 8D As a matter of fact, I'm listening to "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" by them right now ;D

-Mew

xDD

It probably was. D:

I'm so mad right now.

There was a Panic! At The Disco concert in Toronto yesterday.

I missed it because the floor sold out by time I got my hockey schedule.

There's a FOB concert in Toronto on Tuesday.

I have a hockey game.

Psh, yeah.
What A Catch, Donnie <3

I can't get over how amazing that song is.
That song is absolutely amazing<33

My favorite albums (the ones that have already been released) by them are From Under The Cork Tree (Black Clouds and Underdogs addition (for the epic win)) and Take This To Your Grave which is like. . . my all time favorite so far.

And on youtube I've seen people complaining about their change in music style with the switch to Folie à Deux, but I don't get it D:

I've been listening to them since Fall Out Boy's Evening Out with Your Girlfriend and I think that their styles have changed, but in a good way<3

So I guess I don't really care what other people think; I'm going to get Folie à Deux on the day it comes out no matter what. If my dad won't drive me I'll bike to the store to buy the dang thing<3

And the I Don't Care video is hilarious xD

Latest posts

Back