Fave anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
•InuYasha•Naruto

•Winx Club (which is on 4kids!)

•Robot Chicken(crack u up)

•Jake Long (rose is gone)
Robot chicken is not a anime.

Jake long is also not a anime.

Winx Club also isn't a anime xD

The only anime I like are the movies made by Hayao Miyazaki. For some reason, most anime has boring, similar, annoying storylines to me.
Some of Hayao Miyazaki's stories seem almost similar, like Castle in the Sky and Howl's Moving Castle (but I know, they're not alike at all). Since most of his stories are magical, I really love his works like The Grave of the Fireflies and the countryside one... I think it was called Whisper of the Heart. Oh well, forgot. :hitodetchi:

Hayao Miyazaki is amazing. I love his works, and Joe Hisaishi's music goes wonderfully well with it. :)

I also like Rumiko Takahashi's Maison Ikkoku -- that's pretty hilarious.

Those are just a few. I tend to like reading the mangas better than the anime, because anime editors always leave so much stuff out or just change it altogether. :)

Some of Hayao Miyazaki's stories seem almost similar, like Castle in the Sky and Howl's Moving Castle (but I know, they're not alike at all). Since most of his stories are magical, I really love his works like The Grave of the Fireflies and the countryside one... I think it was called Whisper of the Heart. Oh well, forgot. :D
Hayao Miyazaki is amazing. I love his works, and Joe Hisaishi's music goes wonderfully well with it. ^_^

I also like Rumiko Takahashi's Maison Ikkoku -- that's pretty hilarious.

Those are just a few. I tend to like reading the mangas better than the anime, because anime editors always leave so much stuff out or just change it altogether. ^_^
Oh I love the movie Howls Moving Castle!

My Fave is Ojamajo Doremi!

:D :( :wub: :( :blink:

Also Naruto

:wacko: :( :ph34r:

And TMM (tokyo Mew Mew)

:nazotchi: :nyatchi: :lol: :kusatchi: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Blood+. It's probably the only Anime worth watching (in my opinion)

Blood+ because: It's got quite a good story line, the battles don't last forever, it doesn't have friendship-saves-the-day rubbish, good animation and it has a vampire <3

I detest a lot of animes but the ones I detest most are DBZ and Naruto

Naruto because: The English voices are annoying and the battles last for three episodes. Like they spend like, two episodes looking at eachother's eyes saying stuff in their heads. And "Believe it!!" WTF? BELIEVE WHAT?! I can understand why some people like it though. The animation is pretty good.

DBZ (Dragon Ball Z) because: The voices (English and Japanese) irritate me, the guys muscles are too big (take Vagenta for example) and even the KIDS have huge muscles (I've only seen them in AMVs on Youtube so I can't tell wheather their kids or midgets), they had [SIZE=21pt]GIGANTICALLY HUGE FOREHEADS[/SIZE] and tiny eyes. No offence to those who like it though.

Fruits Basket (YukixTohru = Love)

Death Note ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Inuyasha (occasionally)

Ranma 1/2 (Havent seen on Tv, but the manga ish good)

Hate:

Naruto

DBZ

Naruto

Tokyo Mew Mew

Naruto

Yu-gi-oh

Naruto

And not to mention Naruto. I hate Naruto. I despise Naruto. I loath... Naruto.

Want to see:

Chobits

Ranma 1/2 (The anime)

Blood+? Is it good?

Any reccomendations????? Please, I am going through withdrawls from Fruits Basket, at the moment xD Who knew there was only 26 epis?

Becca, Most Anime series have about 20-30 episodes. Sometimes it is even less. I reccomend Tonagura! and Clannad. They are hilarious.

I have seen so many Anime series. I love 'em all. But my top 10,

1. Clannad

2. Ouran High School Host Club

3. Lucky Star

4. Tonagura!

5. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

6. Minami-ke

7. Rosario + Vampire

8. Karin

9. Futakoi

10. Higurashi no naku koro ni

I have more favorites...

~ChibiMuffins

I'll give a list ^^

Air Gear (Yayy)

Shugo Chara!

Clannad

Mahou Sensei Negima (not Negima!?)

Ouran High School Host Club

Maburaho

Yumeria

Any reccomendations????? Please, I am going through withdrawls from Fruits Basket, at the moment xD Who knew there was only  26 epis?
Romance:

Bokura Ga Ita

Midori No Hibi (13 episodes)

Ouran High School Host Club

Horror/action/mystery:

Seriel Experiments Lain (13)

Trinity Blood (I think 50 episodes xD)

Air Gear (Action and romance, 26)

Other:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (13)

Fruits Basket (YukixTohru = Love)Death Note ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Inuyasha (occasionally)

Ranma 1/2 (Havent seen on Tv, but the manga ish good)

Hate:

Naruto

DBZ

Naruto

Tokyo Mew Mew

Naruto

Yu-gi-oh

Naruto

And not to mention Naruto. I hate Naruto. I despise Naruto. I loath... Naruto.

Want to see:

Chobits

Ranma 1/2 (The anime)

Blood+? Is it good?

Any reccomendations????? Please, I am going through withdrawls from Fruits Basket, at the moment xD Who knew there was only 26 epis?
Death Noooooote <3

Naruto does suck D:

Latest posts

Back