Fave anime?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fruits Basket (YukixTohru = Love)Death Note ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Inuyasha (occasionally)

Ranma 1/2 (Havent seen on Tv, but the manga ish good)

Hate:

Naruto

DBZ

Naruto

Tokyo Mew Mew

Naruto

Yu-gi-oh

Naruto

And not to mention Naruto. I hate Naruto. I despise Naruto. I loath... Naruto.

Want to see:

Chobits

Ranma 1/2 (The anime)

Blood+? Is it good?

Any reccomendations????? Please, I am going through withdrawls from Fruits Basket, at the moment xD Who knew there was only 26 epis?
Blood+ is awesome. Eguano5 of youtube has them all in a playlist for everyone to see. She's a friend of mine. xP

My favourites are: (Not so sure if I've posted already...)

Massugu Ni Ikou (Let's Walk Straight)

Just a little four-episode anime about a cross-breeded dog named Mametarou. It's really cute, even if they do chibify a bit too much in the first episode. The characters are absolutely adorable. Though the first episode is a little perverted in some ways, it was made for kids. So the second, third, and fourth were really cute and stuff.

Ginga Nagareboshi Gin (Silver Fang Meteor Gin)

I love Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I grew up on it. The songs are wonderful. And the background music... It isn't like ANYTHING I've EVER seen in any other show. I mean, they'd use deep, deep bass instruments and nothing else. And there are weird sound effects.

The plotline is also scary, happy, sad, heartwearming, and just about everything in one. It's a wonderful anime for children that can handle bloody dogs being killed.... Because, well, the moral in the end was just so powerful. Anyone can enjoy this anime. The problem was, Wolf's Rain copied alot of it.

Ginga Densetsu Weed (Silver Fang Legend Weed)

This show, though alot of people say it "copied" Wolf's Rain, it actually came before it. I only like Weed, really, because of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. This is spoiled with alot of really bad animation. But the plotline is pretty good. I find it kinda hillarious about the ending. It was supposed to be sad, but... lol.

"The world is under the reign of Hougen! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-"

Boom. Lightning strikes him dead. Are you sure about that, buddy?

Well, thats about it. I'm picky when it comes to anime. I'm going to watch Blood+ now.

Lucky Star, Chobits and Haruhi...that's pretty much all I watch.

I used to watch Tokyo Mew Mew and Fruits Basket...

Me is in love with...

1. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni\Kai(I wanna do a...Hanyuu cosplay! Haaauuu~)

2. The Melachony of Haruhi Suzumiya (or how ever you spell it)

3. Matantei Loki Ragnarok (I want the manga! Rawr)

4. Full Metal Alchemist

5. Elfen Lied

6.Bleach

Anime I loathe:

1. Naruto

2. Naruto

3. Naruto

Did I mention Naruto? xD

Sorry, I dont watch anime, so I'm not sure. If Kekkaishi was an anime, I would watch it for sure! :p Is it an anime?
Go check. Look up "Kekkaishi Anime" in google. Alot of popular mangas have sister animes, so...

Kekkaishi is an anime, I remember finding it on Veoh when I was looking for episodes of Negima =P

Oh yea, and I started watching the anime Suzuka again, and it's a new favorite ^__^

i'm kinda new to anime.

but i just started watching Bleach a few weeks ago and i <3 it!!!!! i'm only up to episode 65 right now though...

and right now i'm watching a series on DVD called Last Exile. it pretty much rules.

[SIZE=13pt]O.O Omigosh~ Forget all those other Animes I said [/SIZE]

in the beginning of this topic. D:

I have totally new fave animes! ^-^~

Death note

Junjou Romantic

Loveless

Karin (Chibi Vampire)

Sukisho

Fruits Basket

...Hmm I think thats about it!

(I'm most likely forgetting something...But oh well. xP)

Latest posts

Back