Favourite Ancestor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite tamagotchi ancestor?

• Tamagotchi Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Angel

• Osu/Mesu

• Tamagotchi Devil

• Forestgotchi

• Other Post (Answer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i voted mesu/osu because i think the characters and the concept are both sooooo cute. and i love the different characters every generation. :blink:

[SIZE=14pt] Everyone! [/SIZE]

These Tamagotchi's were released in the '90s and tyhey aren't selling them anymore. You have to get them off eBay or another online website.

-DarkCore-

I know what you mean... I'm itching to collect... Too expensive right now.

Oh yeah, the poll! Tamagotchi Ocean. :lol: I loooove fish, and so this one's perfect. I don't own one yet, and have heard they're really challenging, but that's a good thing sometimes, right? :lol:

i like mesu/osu................first mating tama! it is so cool how they interlocl to go together! and their dance! and kissy face!

i lyk the original tamagotchi but i've never seen 1 in real life! :gozarutchi:

Yessss! I just go a 1997 Tamagotchi in eBay. :rolleyes: But I was this close to buying an Angelgotchi! :rolleyes:

i voted for a other for a Mutsu, only because there so dang cute ^.^, i woant one soo bad its kinda creepy, do they sell em in the US?, canada?

i have a 1997 tamagotchi O_O well it wa my friends but i took care of it O,o, she bought it at a grauge(sp?) sale :wacko: for $3.OO

i voted for a other for a Mutsu, only because there so dang cute ^.^, i woant one soo bad its kinda creepy, do they sell em in the US?, canada?
i want a mutsu too :D there's only one on ebay right now and it's way too expensive, because it's a turtle.

i put other though, because it's a tie between yasashii and morino. i don't have a yasashii, and my morino is still coming in the mail, but they are the most interesting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back