Favourite Ancestor

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite tamagotchi ancestor?

• Tamagotchi Ocean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tamagotchi Angel

• Osu/Mesu

• Tamagotchi Devil

• Forestgotchi

• Other Post (Answer)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the tama ocean(the one i voted for) but i don't love it. for one it's too hard to care for and dies really fast. You should of put gen1 and gen2 and options.

I like the regular olde fashioned ones. They are t3h r0x0r.

I have one with a butterfly, but those aren't Tama anscestors, those r um....I don't know what they're called, the one I'm taking about really is an anscestor

I have one with a butterfly, but those aren't Tama anscestors, those r um....I don't know what they're called, the one I'm taking about really is an anscestor
Ooops, sry guys, u r right!

Hmm...I have never tried a ancestor but from what I've heard, I think I'd like the original Tamagotchis more(I might get one from eBay soon!).

I had a dinosaur type thing, it was white with yellow buttons I think, but I don't know what it was exactly because it broke years ago. Does anyone have any idea what it could have been? If no one knows, I'll settle with calling it a 'Dinogotchi' :hitodetchi:

I JUST BOUGHT AN US TAMAGOTCHI ANGEL FOR $20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW I'M GETTING A JAP AND US VERSION OF ANGEL!!!

i can't believe it!!! us angelgotchi of $20!!! :D :D

I've never heard on any of those tamagotchi's? Can somone tell me what they are? Thanks!

Siz :ph34r:
Here is a link to my site it will explain everything about Tamagotchi Angels and Angelgotchi's My Webpage

As for Forestgotchi or Morino Tamagotchi here's a link to Tama_Morino_lovers site it will help you.

tama_morino_lover's site

As for Tamagotchi Ocean or Oceangotchi and Mesutchi,Osutchi go to this link.mimitchi.com

I personally do not like devilgotchi so I don't know any sites about it so I 'll just tell you what it is. It is basicly the opposite of Angelgotchi. It hates it's owner and throws pies at it's owner and stuff.

I finally got my Gen.1 Tamagotchi! :( Whoo Hoo! My favorite ancestor is Gen.1/2s. They are so much fun! And they live longer...I never really liked how Connections left after a week or so; it takes that long just for a Gen.1 to become an adult.

-Tamaguy#1 :(

I like the originals But i really would like a TamaOtch the only drawbck Idthe color

ewwwwwwwwwwwww pink lol well thers another reason lol its pricey (for a 12 yr old :) )

i voted for angelgotchi. i do not have one but im begging my mom so that she can bid on one on ebay. also u can see that i luv angels. chack my avatar ------>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back