Fears

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Heights. Ugh. Scary.. :p

-The dark. Just a bit though, as I've learned there's nothing in the dark to hurt you, but it's still sorta freaky..

Here are my fears not in order (I won't give an explination, It'll take too long):

Falling, Being really sick, Being rejected, Ants, Fire, Drowning, Spiders, Seeing or hearing other people being sick.

Being Rejected - So many people have rejected me because of what I was like when I met them. For example I was a bit crazy they always think I'm crazy. I'm so sick of it.

I'm a big baby, I fear too much... I've been swimming since I was younger than one year old but I'm still afraid of drowning.

OMG there is so many........................

Parents getting devorced

death

getting braces off and getting to see what's under them after a couple years

electric scooters, back experience

big snakes

NEEDLES!!!

bees

blood scary movies and gruesome stuff LOL

brothers, sisters, mom, or dad dying

surgery

That's all I have right now.P.S. I JUST GOT A SHOT 1 HOUR AGO.OWWWWW, I WAS SO SCARED.I'm NOT scared of the dark unless I'm standing up.If I'm in bed, I'm NOT scared

Screens in the dark: Yup, anything in the dark with a screen like TV's, coz i had a dream that there was this channel nine monster.

Celebrity died: If a celebrity has died i get scared of the dark thinking that the ghost will come.

Technical Problems: You know on TV channels, how they have problems with the transmission? I'm scared of the messege!!!

Channel nine alone: when i'm watching channel nine (aus) alone, i get scared.

spiders: yuck yuck yuck!!

Death: knowing that i could never saee my family again or they won't see me just makes me sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
my fears are as follows:

[SIZE=21pt]SPIDERS[/SIZE]

SPIDERS

SPIDERS

SPIDERS

SPIDERS

SPIDERS

that buzz u hear when a maquito flies by ur ear (i hate that)

oh and i almost forgot [SIZE=21pt]SPIDERS[/SIZE]

A big earthquake happening while my parents are at work, and both of them dying. My dad dying.

Fish

Getting hit with something.

Loud noises.

Social situations.

People blaming me for stuff is my fear.A bunch of me enemys blame me for stuff and I get in trouble.I hate EMILY!!!GEE!

Emily is probably not you unless you know a girl named Justus and a girl names Mackenzie.

My top 5 fears:

1) Not knowing what is going to happen to me after I die. I hate the unknown, even though it's kind of cool[ish] to think about.

2) Death of friends/family. I can't imagine what life would be like without my best friends and family.

3) The movie The Exorcist. GREAT movie, but after I watch it, I always think that the devil is going to come and posess me or the little girl from the movie is going to be in my room. I dunno why. It's just a movie, afterall. Heheh.

4) Not really a fear, but thinking about the universe freaks me out. Just thinking that it goes on forever and ever and ever, and that we're such a teeny, tiny part of something SO huge is hard/weird to comprehend.

5) Kind of dumb, but I'm afraid there is going to be someone hiding behind the shower curtain when I'm on the toilet. I always have to check that nobody is in the bathroom. Hahahh.

I'm not afraid of death. You die, you die. That's just the way it goes.

1. PAIN

2. Family dying

3. People finding out my most deep and darkest secrets

e.e

5) Kind of dumb, but I'm afraid there is going to be someone hiding behind the shower curtain when I'm on the toilet. I always have to check that nobody is in the bathroom. Hahahh.
I used to do that everytime I went to the bathroom. xD

You aren't alone!

But I don't do that anymore.

My fear is not acting like Christ when I represent Him.

I'm not perfect [obviously] but I am supposed to represent Him but He's perfect and I'm not.

I guess it's not really a 'fear' but I just don't want people to turn away from Him because of MY actions.

Fears? Let's see...

Emberassment: It's a eally scary thing, when you do something emberissing, you feel like doing, end of story.

Death: I hate pain, and I can't imagine that I'll be dead one day, it can come any time, in different ways.

Bugs: Bugs, I despise bugs except for spiders, butterflys and ladybugs. Their harmless, except ffor spiers, some can be venomous.

And lots more, I'm a scaredy cat...

Automatic toilets. Need I say more? *shivers*
whoa! i'm afraid of automatic toilets too! plus i'm afraid of aircraft toilets!

ps. i'm 11 next july and i still sleep with a teddy and a blankie!

Hmmm... I have a few fears..

1) Kinda stupid but I fear someone will jump out of the computer and pull me in.. o.o'

2) Going to heck when I die (but I've been good i think)

3) Embarrassment. I hate being embarrassed in public..

Soccer Ball!!!becasue yesterday I was playing and I really wasn't afrid any-more!But someone kicked the ball,there shoe wasn't tied and it hit my nose and blood was everywhere!

Heck!

Stairs cause I don't wanna fall

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back