Fictional character crushes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and from pokemon soulsilver, the first gym leader looks hot to me XD

I know I said Zuko before, but...I CHANGE IT TO AXEL! :D Yesh, from Kingdom Hearts. *squeal*

' date='+July 09, 2010 08:24 am'] ^ I know, right?I'm also suffering from a major Rurouni Kenshin epidemic at the moment.

LOOKIE HERE ~

EDIT; Ah, he's wearing gloves ! ;D
Shiz, Clara, shiz, Clara, shizzzz. I've never felt so close to you now that you're all RuroKenny. x333 THAT'S CAPTAIN SAGARA. <33 I'll forever love him. He actually used to be my avatar here. And I totally have a picture of him on my desk.

He didn't deserve death. ;-;

...AND EEEP, GLOVES. 8DDD

Nyeheh. I totally called the Pandora Hearts fever will only last for a day or two. xD

Uhm. Its still Break from Pandora Hearts. And Gilbert.

Shiz, Clara, shiz, Clara, shizzzz. I've never felt so close to you now that you're all RuroKenny. x333 THAT'S CAPTAIN SAGARA. <33 I'll forever love him. He actually used to be my avatar here. And I totally have a picture of him on my desk.
He didn't deserve death. ;-;

...AND EEEP, GLOVES. 8DDD
Aye ! I'm all Pandora Heartsy and RuroKenny now. x3

Not that I wasn't Pandora Heartsy before, but I didn't think there were so many PH fans here, so.

Captain Sagara was the one who got beheaded, right? He didn't deserve it. D;

Saito looks surprisingly good in a suit. 08

Mm, in the manga he got beheaded. In the anime, he was shot to death saving Sanosuke's life. <//3

And I totally cried later in the series when he came to Sano as a ghost.

Saito looks better in a suit than he does in his former Shinsengumi robes, I think. x3

He comes to Sano as a ghost?

I never knew that. 08 At least I don't think it happened in the manga.

Right? The difference is amazing.

I don't think he looks good in his Shinsengumi robes at all.

They don't suit him, even when he's being all bloodlusty and stuff. (l

hnnng

Yeah. o: I saw that part in the manga online, actually. I think. But he does in the anime. It was so sad. </3

Exactly! And somehow the long hair doesn't suit him with the Shinsengumi appearance. He just needs to be dressed like a police officer. :)

-dies- AEEEEEEIIIIIHEEHHEH.

Always liked this one.

Dunno why. Maybe because at that point, his personality was really changing. 0:

^^EEEEEEP.

On a slightly unrelated note, I might as well say that I actually do find Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist sllightly attractive...Despite his thing for miniskirts. xD

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

Yeah, I thought I'd showed that to you. It's very sad. I wanna hug him. o;

SHUKUCHI IS AWESOMNESS. <3

TamaPhantom; Haha! I like your signature message. You can just call me Krystal. ;D Fangirls unite!

^^Thanks. =D

I've updated my list again anyways.https://www.myfconline.com/?do=view&type=member&member_id=136730

1.  Alphonse Elric from the movie ( FullMetal Alchemist )  2. Knuckles the Echidna ( Sonic Battle )

3. shigeru ( fruit basket )

4. Jack Bezarius ( Pandora Hearts ~ <3 )

5. ratchet ( ratchet and clank )

6. Scourge the Hedgehog ( Sonic the Hedgehog )

7. Silver The Hedgehog ( Sonic Riders Zero Gravity )

8. China ( Axis Powers Hetalia )

9. Ling Yao ( Full metal alchemist )

10. Sasuke Uchiha ( Naruto )

11. Awesome Face ( Internet Fad People Go Here )

12. ed elric ( Ed Elric )

13. Kaito ( Vocaloid )

14. Junichi Kanemaru ( Voice Actors / Seiyuu )

15. Oz Bezarius ( Pandora Hearts ~ <3 )

16. Gilbert Nightray ( Pandora Hearts ~ <3 )

17. xarxes break ( Pandora Hearts ~ <3 )

18. *Roy*Mustang ~The Diva~ ( FullMetal Alchemist )

19. L. ( Death Note )

20. Prussia ( Axis Powers Hetalia )

21. Subaru Sumeragi ( Tokyo Babylon )
It's getting pretty big...

Yeah, I thought I'd showed that to you. It's very sad. I wanna hug him. o;SHUKUCHI IS AWESOMNESS. <3

TamaPhantom; Haha! I like your signature message. You can just call me Krystal. ;D Fangirls unite!
Mhm, you did.

I think it's terrible what happened to him, though. He's had it rough, Soujirou. D;

I know, right? Remember when you virtually attempted the Amakakeru Ryuu no Hirameki and I said I'd learn the Shukuchi from him?

:'D

TP; You know, I wouldn't have noticed your signature message if not for Krystal mentioning it.

And whoa, is that a long list or what? ;D

Yes, I'm very proud of my long fangirling list. :B I'm proud of how my fangirling has increased. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I think Mustang is my favorite on the list at the moment. xD

I'm glad Krystal noticed my signature. And you can call me Lombax. =D

Tama :huh: Phantom

I think my list would stretch the page or something. ;D

It's that big. Not to mention, I have an occasional girl crush somewhere.

But, they're never serious. |D

Oh, yes, please call me Clara. =D

I've a small, small girl crush on Yumi Komagata from Rurouni Kenshin. 83

My list would take up the entire page. 833 Now I'm tempted to go on that site, make an account, and list EVERYBODYYYYYYYY.

Clara, I never wouldn't noticed Lombax's siggy if it wasn't for Krystal either. xD

SQUALL LEONHART. <333

I don't think I'd even remember half the people I like, anyway :'D

Still. I. Need. An account. Now.

I know, eh? I normally wouldn't notice hidden messages unless I have to highlight the whole thing.

Fuji - Rurouni Kenshin.

Yes, the giant. He reminds me of the Evangelion from NGE. =D

I have a lot to catch up on, list-wise. *eep*

Yay, interactive Roy =D: https://sonicrocksmysocks.deviantart.com/ar...oy+mustang&qo=0

I love fangirling, anyway. What's even better is that the person who created interactive Roy and interactive Ed is now making a version with L from Death note! *yays* I've never even watched Death Note, but I love the guy. xD

Also, Clara, if you're anything like me, you'll remember them when you find them. xD

Tama :D Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back