Final Fantasy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aurora giggled and said, "You've never heard of "love bites" before? You know... hickeys?" She put the mirror away and cuddled close to Kuro again.

he shook his head "ive never really been the one to talk or listen to others"

smoke laughed under his breath "well...i have to say, you really are a fool kurokai"

"Oh... well... it's basically when you bite on someone's body part, then suck on the spot to leave a bruise," she explained, pointing to the mark she'd left on his neck. She looked over at Smoke and couldn't help but smile at his comment.

Aurora leaned into his kiss, letting out a soft sigh of approval. She liked the way he kissed her, it was... not soft, but not too roughly.

Aurora wasn't exactly focusing on what Smoke was saying, too busy kissing Kuro. She playfully rubbed her tongue against his.

he smiled "aurora....i love you more then anything..."

ooc: need..fighting once pm of shadow and nora finishes and they all go north

"And I love you more than life itself," she said softly, before getting to her feet and stretching.

Aurora sighed and pushed her bag towards him. "Have some fruit... I know, it's not a full meal, but it should help," she said softly, smiling at him.

smoke threw a small pouch at him "and theres some small pieces of meat in there from my travels"

kuro bowed his head to them "thank you both..." he reached into the pouch first calmly eating small cooked pieces of elk(cuz dey majestic)

"You're welcome," Aurora said, beaming brightly at him before taking a few pieces herself.

Latest posts

Back