Final Fantasy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Because Shadow and Nora haven't returned... I wonder what could be keeping them..." Aurora mused, chewing on her lower lip.

Aurora blushed wildly, turning away and coughing into her hand. "Um... I think I'll go see what Kurokai is up to. You may accompany me if you wish." She got up and walked into the woods, humming softly.

"They have memories, you know... They each have their own essences, their own spirits," Aurora said softly, going to his side and placing her hand on his. She moved their hands to the tree, stroking its bark.

"Well... Smoke embarrassed me a little bit, by implying what we did in the woods," she said softly, her cheeks turning red. "I hope you don't mind that I'm joining you..."

Aurora moved, and spread her arms, pushing against the tree gently. "I can see what the tree has seen through its years... it's amazing how much the world has changed."

"They know many things... they feel many things. This tree is wise, but also saddened. It knows that hard times are fast approaching, the dark days will come again..." Aurora murmured, cuddling closer to Kuro.

ooc: tree hugging lovers XD, one of which is the star of te new hit show: The Tree Whisperer

"we'll stop that from happening...i swear on my love to you"

ooc: XD Wooowwwww

Aurora kept her eyes closed for a while longer, murmuring, "Don't swear upon anything, love. For nothing is certain..."

(XD)

Aurora pulled back gently and whispered, "Kai, this I don't think I want this tree knowing about... things we do. Perhaps this can wait for a while?"

Latest posts

Back