free royal coustom works look i swear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The passwords will only work for your username.

*-tama star*.*

DDDDDUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!1 U GOTTA USE THE SER NAME PROVIDED !!!!!!!!!!!!!>..........CANT U READ ?

That is so awesome!!! I changed my Username to GKB and if anyone asked I just said it stood for Girls Kick Butt :mellow: . Lol anyway thanx a lot!!!!!!!

^^ That's why she said that you have to use the username GKB.
I really hope that wasn't plagiarized from Tama Zone, like cheypie987 said. Plagiarism is against the law if you took something from someone that was copyrighted. Unless you were the one that wrote that... I don't know. :huh: :mellow: :mellow: .
WHAT R U TALKIN ABOUT IT WORKED FOR ME !

ok, i followed ur advice and ive got the royal costume. then it says a password after like 5 seconds. were do i put that password???

That password is a password for the Nintendo DS Tamagotchi Corner Shop game - it will give you a blue sofa....great if you have the DS game, useless if you don't.

And yeah thanks maggiemaesgirl - instead of GKB actually standing for georgia_kate_b ....I'll make it GirlsKickButt too :marumimitchi:

GK1

HELLOOOOO! anyone out there know how you can donate 12,000 points and 15,000 points if you can only get up to 9,999 regularly??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????/ someone PLEASE help and awnswer that!!!!

HELLOOOOO! anyone out there know how you can donate 12,000 points and 15,000 points if you can only get up to 9,999 regularly??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????/ someone PLEASE help and awnswer that!!!!
by several times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back