free royal coustom works look i swear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I don't mind people using my information and posting it somewhere else, but the polite thing to do would be at least to ask my permission or give some credit as to where it came from :angry: Its not against the law as it is not copyrighted, but it is a little rude thats all
OMG!!!!!

First of all, the member who wrote this post said, in big red letters, ALL CREDIT GOES TO GK1, georgiakate1, whatever, so it is NOT plagiarism.

SHE DID GIVE CREDIT!!!! Seriously guys, read the whole topic before posting!!!!

Plus, it's just a helpful tip! If someone copied one of my tips and said in big red letters, ALL CREDIT GOES TO EDAVIDOF, I would be GLAD! Why? Because that way others could use and view helpful information!!!!!!!

Seriously guys, give the poor dude a break!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angr :angry: yeah reset ur tama and use the username chick aqnd give me all the passwords for that!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

OMG!!!!!
First of all, the member who wrote this post said, in big red letters, ALL CREDIT GOES TO GK1, georgiakate1, whatever, so it is NOT plagiarism.

Plus, it's just a helpful tip! If someone copied one of my tips and said in big red letters, ALL CREDIT GOES TO EDAVIDOF, I would be GLAD! Why? Because that way others could use and view helpful information!!!!!!!

STILL if you want to use it you must quote it.

O.K I'm sure people don't want to reset there tama because they will lose EVERYTHING I know I wouldn't. But thanks for the info and help!

GOSH, gotchimaster! don't spaz out like that! dude, if u don't wannado it, DON'T DO IT! nobody's makin' ya, geez! :mimitchi: :D

OMG!!!!!

OK just to clear up any confusion.....

when the author of this topic first posted it....they made no reference at all to where the information came from or who wrote it. If you look at the Edit information at the bottom of the topic in the first post, it says it was edited by Kyliesmum some time after the original post - and that was who wrote in big red letters that it was my information.

So there's no need to fight about what or what wasn't said - IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER ANYMORE... I DON'T CARE... but to set the record straight, no credit was originally given as to where the info came from.

If people can't stop arguing about this - I think its best the topic is just closed.

GK1

I think it's time this topic gets closed. And I can see exactly where it's going to go, so I am going to close it before it does get there.

No fighting, it's against the board rules. :)

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back