Friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops - so sorry - i forgot to put u on my list jeminy - u r definitely there (i had a few "j"s already - jekka, jamila, jappyx ... i forgot to put u on ;) )
thats ok

SPAM ALERT SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!

There is another topic like this one topic this is not the original topic the original is here

I have a lot of friends:
jekka

newbiekidlex

shamiboo

mangorox (my best friend)

tamagal1000 (my 2nd best friend)

Black_Buster

tama-red

andryian

ColonelJ

kittypet

luigi

Jeremy Clarkson

Puddle

tamagirl

tama_grl

_noobies*

yucky906

(*Violet*)

Sorry if I missed anyone :huh:
Oh sorry Oniontchi, when I tried 2 edit my post 2 put 'best friend' it didn't work.....

Hi,I'm new to this site and would like to get to know you so you can help me when I need some help. :D
I'm on my 9th gen TAMAGOtcHI and It's girl and her name Is Sam short for Samatha!!!!! :angry: ;) B)

Hi,I'm new to this site and would like to get to know you so you can help me when I need some help.  :D

I look forward In meeting new people on here to be friends with!
I'm on my 9th gen TAMAGOtcHI and It's a girl and her name Is Sam short for Samatha!!!!! :angry: ;) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
DARTH VAIDER AND ERM ZACHZACH

but my friends r

newbiekidlex

thiery(best friend)

chicken

jeremy clarkson

G+J

cookie

rory the tiger

RTT

roar

Onionitchi your Jr. Guide helping! tell JC to close this!

This might sound crazy, but I don't really have any friends. I mean, I know of a lot of nice people here but I don't officially have any friends.

This might sound crazy, but I don't really have any friends. I mean, I know of a lot of nice people here but I don't officially have any friends.
I gave people a link to the original topic

My Friends Dremah

Jekka

Tamagotchi93

_nobbies*

beachbabe
Do u remember me?

We had a great time on tamachat,

it was u me and georgiakate1.

:wub: [SIZE=21pt]Just wanted to say that I would love to be all of your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back