Friends!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just reported mangorox explaining 2 admin that it might have been another hacking because the real mangorox would never say something like that.

Agree God curse thy rotten soul for the foul language he speak, or let Jesus wipe away thy sin!!!!
Agreed! This must have been another hacking...now, when the other members were hacked, did they post anything similar to this? It may be the same person again. Everyone, you are advised to change your passwords to something so non-guessable, so random that no one can guess it!

And just to be on-topic, my friends here are...

Oniontchi

newbiekidlex

georgiakate1

spiffy

Anyone who included me on their friend list

Sorry if I forgot you on my list, that's all I can think of now...

Agreed! This must have been another hacking...now, when the other members were hacked, did they post anything similar to this? It may be the same person again. Everyone, you are advised to change your passwords to something so non-guessable, so random that no one can guess it!
And just to be on-topic, my friends here are...

Oniontchi

newbiekidlex

georgiakate1

spiffy

Anyone who included me on their friend list

Sorry if I forgot you on my list, that's all I can think of now...
hey mimitchirocks - thanx for that

i haven't spent much time looking at posts in the last week - did u know u were the very first person to eva pm me?

its kinda nice u think of me as ur friend still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back