Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Drama today Bill found a cockroach. He picked it up and shouted when the teacher was talking that he had it on him, and it crawled up his sleeve. We're all there screaming and crowding around him. Hilarious. And then when Jasmine and Linda did their mime, Jasmine had to drag Linda across the room and Linda's skirt was going up and she was swearing. And then we played Bang, and I got killed three times. OH, AND DENIS'S MIME. He ran in front of a mime-car and he was so good at miming that he got run over.

Before Art I was eating a lime that William found on the road. He had picked off some of the skin and made a heart in the lime so I told him to give it to Finn.

Which reminds me, Marcus got changed in the middle of the school today. xD

^ xDDD.

And, in computer tech, Mr. Lucas is like, "your gonna research the top ten inventions of all time", and this kid goes, "Can we use the internet?"

I wore these fake glasses, and everyone asked me if they were real. xD (It was for the mime)

I got really bad in my music assignment because I screwed up two bars, but I ended up getting an A for compostion and a B+ for performance. Ms Harper was like 'You just have to praaaactiiice, then you're good enough to be a drummer.'

And in English, Mr Gillespie was with us as well as Ms Macdonald. Ms Macdonald told everyone to shut up so I was like 'DOES MR GILLESPIE HAVE TO SHUT UP TOO?'. Mr Gillespie's hair looked funny today. xD

Our friends are waaaay too comfortable with each other,

Our conversations at lunch are beyond what I ever thought we'd discuss, ever.

Grace has the most amazing questions for us and I found out that if my friends were guys they'd all do me.

And we're close to being comfortable naked. We have no boundaries.

"I'm getting my tongue pierced in the weekend!"

"That's going to hurt. Are you scared?"

"Darling, I've been through child birth, nothing scares me"

She's 15 and has been through child birth but the way she was so casual about it was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Science Mrs Adres-Chun made some of us stay in because we didn't finish our work.

In History Mrs Miniutti wouldn't shut up about how good I did in my assignment.

In Math Mrs Woodhouse wouldn't stop telling everyone off.

At lunch Jasmine and I made Jack buy us a diet coke and we ran off when he went to 'wash his straw'.

We ran through Kilgour building, through the upper Kilgour quad and hid with the year nines.

He found us ):

And in Science Jasmine and I were laughing at something, then she turns to me and we both say 'THIS IS GOING ON TAMATALK.

Because we said it at the same time, we laughed even more and shouted again, 'THIS IS GOING ON TAMATALK!'

And in Sport Mr Gaal took away Lauren's iPod as well as mine. And when we were running the laps of the school, Lauren and I only did 2 and a half when we were supposed to do 4. So when we were 'finished' and we went back into the gym Mr Gillespie got annoyed with us. xD

In Social Studies, Mr Bailey asked the class "what's a solution to not having to mow grass?" Corey yelled out ''make it emo so it cuts itself!" It was really funny at the time and Georgia actually wrote that as her answer :)

At recess, some guys were playing handball, and Andrew kicks the ball to Richard and it goes up his shorts xD

And Science. Science was THE BOMB today, how can I even start xD

^ What she said <3

I took so many photos today.

We pranked Linda today.

We had so much fun in EVERY class today.

Best day ever, Jasmine?

I love Fort Street High School <3

i just gave out some really private info lmao.

^ Haha, yeahh.

W3 FTW.

And, Wilson got marks deducted cause he was talking and he cried. Linda felt sorry for him. xD

Maria stole William's iTouch and she gave it to me. William came back looking for for it and I had it the whole time. xD

Thanks to my dirty mind.. I found this funny.

My history teacher who is a Lesbian (I'm not homophobic, it just made it kinda funnier) Was demonstrating how a butter churner is used. Interesting hand motions.. made everyone in the class. Then she said 'They made the butter nice and creamy'

Highlight of my day :p

Edit: Stupid emoticons.

When I was 8, I was in class watching a cartoon about the digestion in the human body. It had the insides of a cartoon robot on the screen and it was showing what was happening as the food was travelling downward, and everything was quiet until the food reached the lower intestine and came out as a poo. I was NOT expecting it to show that, and, being an 8 year old hyped up on red cordial, I cracked up with laughter and didn't stop. All the other kids were all mature about it and just gave me filthy looks.

Even as a 17 year old now, I STILL laugh when I think of it. It was so funny.

Back when my boyfriend and I had just started seeing each other, we were out the front of the school because I had to catch a bus home. We hugged each other goodbye, and he turned around to walk away. He wasn't watching where he was going because, knowing him, he was probably trying not to stuff anything up infront of me, but he failed because he'd turned the wrong way, tripped over a flowerbed and fell straight onto a rock in the garden. Poor thing. :D

' date='March 25, 2010 06:44 pm'] ^ Haha, yeahh.W3 FTW.

And, Wilson got marks deducted cause he was talking and he cried. Linda felt sorry for him. xD

Maria stole William's iTouch and she gave it to me. William came back looking for for it and I had it the whole time. xD
This morning the guys in our class were throwing biscuits over the hole in the window on top of the door to where the year elevens were. They got really annoyed and came out and yelled at us and they ran to kill Richard. Buuuut, they didn't kill Matthew 'because he was cute.'

Matthew cried because Bill took a picture of him o:

Ms Macdonald went off at me for taking photos. xD

In PE we had to practice Sports Day stuff and we did sprints, I won the Year 8 Girls 100 metres :) Before the whistle went, Daniel was like "GO KSENIA! LETS HOPE THERE'S NO WALL AT THE END!" because last time we did sprints inside I ran into the wall and fractured my wrist and blah blah blah. Now he calls me "The Wall". And also before we started Mrs Eime chose me as team captain because "last time we did it you were really fast until you ran into the wall". Everyone lol'd.

Kirsty nicknamed Jego (the guy she likesss) 'green', so now I always go "how's green, lets go stalk green!" and stuff :) Kirsty and I think Cristina likes Jordan so we're all "CRISTINA! THERE'S BLUE! SAY HI TO BLUE! BLUEEEE!"

:)

We had to do a survey on bullying today. Some of the stuff was on homophobia and Linda's just like, "William likes Chris!" "He's a two timer, he likes Josh too!" Now everyone thinks William likes Chris. xD

Apparently Bella is homophobic.

And we played spin the bottle on William's iPod Touch. We steal it off him for food all the time. And most of the girls in my class are addicted to Tap Tap Revenge 3.

' date='March 26, 2010 05:52 pm'] We had to do a survey on bullying today. Some of the stuff was on homophobia and Linda's just like, "William likes Chris!" "He's a two timer, he likes Josh too!" Now everyone thinks William likes Chris. xDApparently Bella is homophobic.

And we played spin the bottle on William's iPod Touch. We steal it off him for food all the time. And most of the girls in my class are addicted to Tap Tap Revenge 3.
No, William does like Chris. He was telling me that he followed him to his rollcall. I gave him a lecture about how untrustworthy Chris is. I have experience, Jasmine. xD

So, all day:

'WILLIAM LIKES CHRIS.'

'Who's Chris?'

'The guy who used to like me, and I liked too.'

'William stole your boyfriend!

A few days ago, I was colouring in some work.And then Jack suddenly yelled out "I'M MARRIED TO BAXTER!" and I just cracked up.Later he was all "I'M GONNA CHEAT ON BAXTER!" and he asked Caleb out.Luckily, Caleb rejected

At lunch time, this random guy was walking around, holding a petition to let us wear any shoes we want, and he had this paper with all these people's names on it and I was all "Can we wear socks on their own?" and he was all "Lolno".I drew a smiley face with m,y name :D

Bob came out into the hallway up to me and my friends and he says, "Okay, who wants money?" He was holding a few dollar bills. We all just kinda looked at him and were like, "Um, we would? 8D" He says:

"SO. Here's the thing. If you take my money, you have to pay me back AND SOMEONE SMELLS LIKE HAWAIIAN PUNCH."

It was the most random hilarious moment. :'D

Well one time this guy at my school wanted some gum balls so he went to my old 3rd grade teacher and asked her...and when he came out of the building he said he got 5...but then a little while later he said he was kidding the whole time and that he did not have any gum balls...he did not even go and as her...It was really funny though I laughed SO hard...and yeah...so see ya :3

-Victoria

My best friendsss (Jen and Georgia :D ) and I love Georgia's brother Ben. He's nine. We love him so much we have group hugs that last like five minutes. Jen even proposed to him. Ben likes my bracelets. I gave him a pink one. We chuck food at birds.

I ♥ Ben.

:)

Ohyeah and in SOSE the other day, Jen, Georgia and myself all wrote "I LOVE BEN" as our title pages :)

No, William does like Chris. He was telling me that he followed him to his rollcall. I gave him a lecture about how untrustworthy Chris is. I have experience, Jasmine. xD
So, all day:

'WILLIAM LIKES CHRIS.'

'Who's Chris?'

'The guy who used to like me, and I liked too.'

'William stole your boyfriend!
Wow. Bella must be scared of him then. But then, most people are scared of William. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back