Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my bestie made up a song in sport while wearing those big echoie baseball helmet things:

Me: Retardedom.

Her: Retardedom.

Her: Retardedom.

Me: Hey, this is a song.

Her: Hey, this is a song.

Me: Now lets sing along.

Her: Now lets sing along

Me: Lets dance.

Her: Let dance.

Both: *starts dancing*

Me: STOP. Lets do it again.

Both: *dances*

Her: Stop! My turn. Retardedom

Blah blah blah. xDDD

This boy was opening his mouth and moving his hand back and fourth making a little sound. He didnt mean to, but he made this obnoxious farting sound. We all cracked up xD

Well my teacher lost his voice, and He had a really low scatchy voice. We told him to say cookie. It was hilliarous. HE sounded like the cookie monster xD!!

this kid in my class (lets just call him R)

well...

it started like this...

we were taking notes for a test to study for in science class, and we were on the last one. the teacher shouted "WE ARE ON THE LAST ONE!"

then when we were done writing that down, R asked "How many more notes do we have to take?" then he farted. everyone was laughing at him and the teacher was like "R, we just finished". and we were all laughing again just thinking about it.

Today in P.E we were playing a game with A HUGE Soccer ball. So people with glasses had to take them off, so I had to and I almost tripped over the Mat. Then I saw Scott w/o his glasses <3 Me: (OMFG! ITS SCOTT! :-O) Since I had my glasses off I couldn't see anyone so I had to squint and I'm short so it was hard for me to kick (I'm 4'11" and I'm 12) because we were laying w/ our arms back. Plus the whole room was blurry!

Today there was a Sub for Mrs.H when I saw her i'm like"OH s**t!!!!" The sub is a big a** meanie! She won't let you sharpen your pencil or your traper binder. So I told Colby, and now we call her the "Owl" and she was sleeping at MRS.H's desk!

Today at PE, Me, Colby and Amanda and some other students went inside the gym so Mr.N had this CREEPY microphone so he said "SOME KIDS ARE IN THE GYM." All:LOL! Mr.N: GET OUT OF THE GYM NOW! All:*Run out* That was scarey! That was strange,etc,. The Mr.N was using the mircophone the whole gym period and said it was hooked up to Mr.G's office.

Today in S.S I was looking for pictures of Hamsters for my timeline so I saw a picture of Michael Jackson! @_@ Me:I wasn't looking for that!!!! :( Colby: *Looks for pics of Wombats* Timmy:What the heck is that? *Colby:A wom---- Me:pETUNIA! (Timmy's dog ;) )

Somebody in Math said that I-pods are MORE (YES MORE) EXPENSIVE than a instrument. I-pod: $200+ Instrument: 500$-1000$+ Me of course being a band nerd; defended those poor instruments from the wrath of I-pods. Me: No, Instruments vary from the orice of low to high.

Jay hit Briana with his backpack. So I said to Briana "I'll protect you!" Briana: I'll bring in a helmet!

In PE Mr.N had that mircophone so I said MEOW!

Me colby and Amanda were acting stupid, I kept saying"MEOOOW!!! MOO! BEEPP BEEEEEEEEP!"

Yesterday Me and Colby were first to go into class. Colby: It so quiet! Me:Yes! Its always so crazy!

On a paper in Science we were finding out different meanings for things:

Kleenex Tissue

Jello Gelatin

Pop-sicile Flavord Ice?

Xeroxing(WTF?) Paper?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yea! In 3rd grade, a Girls computer froze, so she was clicking radom keys. It printed a sheet of paper that said PHILLIP. IT was weird. She ripped the paper out and it was our little pet

In maths today we were doing powers and a few of the girls(all girls school) made up a random thing it was, 'You say powers I say squared!" and they just were doing that for a minute, then I got bored and went "When I say 'Shotgun', you say 'Wedding'" then my friend Kathy went "Shotgun" then I went "Wedding" "Shotgun" "Wedding" and we broke into singing Its Time To Dance!
That would be awesome. xD Too bad all of my friends hate PATD.

Today was so funny!

For Science, we had to make a house. We took the whole class going through the finished houses saying which ones are good, and that. When it got to me and my friends house (Which is a peice of crap, BTW) Everyone saw the roof and everyone literaly LMAO-ed. Then I started laughing too. xD

Then we had to give the houses a thumbs up or down, and I gave mine a huge thumbs down and the teacher said not to diss my work. xP

Also, my friend brought in these electrical plastic lamps and that. They actually have special plugs, and they light up. This one girl in my class tried to shove it in a normal outlet, and it sparked xD

Today, I was cleaning out my desk and I found this collage I made. I started ripping off all the pictures and I gave S the picture of Sidney Crosby. Now I have two names: Allie Wentz and Allie Crosby xDDD

These two people came up to me and were like "Did you get tickets to it? Did you get tickets to it?" I asked them to what, and they were like "THE GUN SHOW!!!! SHIFTENTERSPACE!" xD

During Health class, we randomly started a ten minute debate over if the words browner and teacher's pet mean same same thing. xD

This one was awhile ago, but the memory of it came back today: We have to design an advertisement for the Education Week theme in the newspaper. This one person had to do a car dealership, so this is what he drew. He drew Michael Jackson driving a car, with his nose behind him, flying in the air. And there was a speech bubble that said "Oh no! My nose fell off again!"

This one wasn't during the school day, but it was at basketball practice. We had a shooting contest, which a girl (let's call her H) won. Our COACH played with us, and he was behind me. Coach said: "I hope we have a new wiener (as in winner) this time." I told him that I was going to get him out, but he said I wasn't. I got him out. xD AND I ended up winning...and H called me the wiener! xD

If you haven't already heard, Brett Favre (greatest quarterback ever) RETIRED. D: We have to teachers who are REALLY big Packers fans (like everybody else in our school). We were waiting outside the Language Arts room to go in, when one of teachers (the guy one) came up to the other teacher (the girl one) and told her something we couldn't hear. His face was all red and he looked TERRIBLE. When the girl teacher heard she said, "Oh my gosh!!" and then, "At least I wore the right color." (She was wearing all black.) We all thought that somebody had died, but to be honest half the people didn't care. When we heard the Brett had retired, guys started screaming (I did too =D) that the Packers would never be the same and this was terrible and why didn't he come back and they wanted to hit someone (that one was me!). The hallway turned into a riot until our language arts teacher stopped it.

By the way, the teacher (the guy one obviously) hasn't shaved since we heard the news. In case you didn't know, Brett Favre didn't shave that much either. Even though our reaction was funny, I don't want Brett Favre to retire...D:

That would be awesome. xD Too bad all of my friends hate PATD.
Haha. Same. Except Sofie. But if we started singing, Sara, Nicole, and Joe would throw paintbrushes at our head.

Nothing today...was sick. So...let's go back to yesterday.

We were in the firing room (where the clay pieces get fired for art) and were dancing in there...Sara was like being weird so she waved her arms in the air and went "WOOOOO!!!" It was so randomly weird that me, Sofie, and Nicole copied her. Then Joe came in ad was like "I can hear you from the hall..."

Today my friend made me trip on the ice, then stole my shoes, then stole them, then threw them across the feild, then I had to go get them. Dx

This person in my class kept talking in a really loud and high pitched voice during Computers, then he started singing Beautiful Girls xD

For Gym, we were playing Floor Hockey. This one kid was like "YOU SUCK IN NET!" (I'm a goalie for ice hockey) So he went in net, and I was like "NO! DON'T STAY IN YOUR BUTTERFLY! GO INTO YOUR STANCE! WHY DO YOU STAY IN YOUR BUTTERFLY FOR SO LONG!" And confused him really badly with a whole bunch of goaltending termionology xD

Me and Amanda were walking from the Library so Amanda's pants were falling. Me:Amanda! Gosh Girl! Get a belt! I see your undies! O_x Amanda:Thanks for saying that in front of EVERYONE!

Amanda was going crazy so if she does, I have to hold her hand. Me:Its ok Amanda, I'm your therapist... Now tel me how you feel. Amanda:*Rants*

Yesterday I had to sit because this boy was selfish and he took a chair so I had to sit. Me:My butt hurts... > : (

Today Amanda was doing the Peigon Dance so then she did a genie dance.

Today Amanda said "I'm a Wombat!" Me:I'm a squid!!!(REALLY LOUD) Zack:Your a squid?

Once in PE I sat out ; so I did some homework so I used some highlighters, so Mr.N just didn't say anything and the only thing you could hear were caps poping.

Today, we had an after school activity/dance, and Nick requested the Barbie Girl song... And they played it. We also danced to Cotton Eye Joe, YMCA, and Nobody's Perfect as a joke. xDDD

During the activities, we played charades. Nicole went up abut six times, and did One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. It was entertaining.

Then P did Buzz Lightyear, and everybody was screaming "YOU'RE SUPER WOMAN!!!"

Shane got mad at me for not hugging Nick before he left, because he offered to carry my backpack and then to buy something from the concessions for me... Then he started singing and dancing to Fabulous. ^^

It started snowing...again. Very important to my stroies...

In PE, was when the roads started um...icing... so Sarah and I made up an 'ice-dance.' It's basically just turning around while alternating moving your arms up and down. Very fun. Very dizzy.

At lunch, we played with spoons....plastic spoons. So Angela sets one down and hits it so...BAM! It goes flying into Selena and Becky. They send it back. We go back and forth, and then somehow get two spoons. We were basically going crazy, snatching the spoons from each other to throw it. I once had the spoon and Sofie goes "If you don't give me the spoon, I'll throw this orange at your head!"

Today everybody sneezed at 9:30 am. We passed a note around so everyone would know.

During art class, my friend was like to me, "I like your color green, Abby." and then this one kid named Evan was like "Thank you." And then this one person started laughing really weird so we all started cracking up. Then we all messed around and it ended with "Abigail, Go flip your card!" I hate my art teacher.

I was drawing pictures in Sharpie by my binder then some weirdo came up to me and stuck a gummy bear in my face going "Boop boo." and I was having trouble opening the Sharpie so when I finally opened it I hit the gummy bear xP

It started snowing...again. Very important to my stroies...
.__. It's always snowy here. After all, it is winter in Canada. xD

Today should be interesting. My school is doing this 'Vacation Day' thing where we do in school activities for the whole afternoon. But I have to be the team leader for a whole bunch of kids from like grade 1-6 x.x

I also forgot one: My school does Reading Buddies with the little kids, and someone got mobbed by seven little kids. They were kicking him and everything xD

Hahaha funny guys xD and basically at my school people joking on each other amuses me xD it does. And here's #2 - it's a little violent =O - lol well anyway I punched this stupid boy in the arm I found that funny lmao because the next day he said I hit hard lmao!

- not explaining why I hit him long story and it's way off topic wanna know why pm me lmao. -

\,,/_(^-^)_\,,/ ~Candy!~ ;o Yes!

Just the topic I was looking for .lol.

Okay, today. Well 5th period started and we were all there, but the teacher wasn't. So we are all just sitting there waiting for her when my friend asks everybody were we supposed to meet her at the library (because we were supposed to go to the library to do something later). Then theres like the big pause and then everybody screams OH SH*T! Jumps out of their seats grabs their books, and flies toward the door, but then someone sees the teacher coming down the hall and everybody runs back into their seats. lmao xD The teachers like WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD YOU WERE? blah blah blah. lol

Sorry if it doesn't seems funny. You had to be there. The class that you can see outside of our door were staring at us. lol

My school did this activity day for the afternoon, (Yes, I sure had fun watching over a handful of little kids. NOT.) and one of the stations we went to was face painting. I said that I should go emo with face paint, and draw eyeliner and emo hair and that. But we had to switch stations when it was my turn Dx

I told my friend about how I wanted to go emo with face paint, and she said that I should straighten my bangs, then put them over my eyes so it looks like Pete Wentz/Rihanna's hair. xD

.__. It's always snowy here. After all, it is winter in Canada. xD
Well. I lived in Cali till August. And now we live in Texas. I guess it's basically always summer here...NOT!!! And awesome...Pete/Rihanna hair.

Anyways...

In english, we were... 'prepping' for our socratic seminar. I went over to Sara and Mary's table. George stole my Wite-Out. And Mary's pencil bag. I started talking to Sara about how I want my hair cut. She said up to my shoulder's. And I was like "NO! That's not short enough!" I want it thr-quarters down my neck. So Sara glares at me and goes "Might as well shave it all off!" And I'm like "What? NO!!" And the whole time George was like "Wait. Shave what? Shave what off?"

And me and Mary were talking about clothes while Sara and George were arguing. Mary says "I ordered this white Clan belt and it still hasn't come yet. It's been three months!" And I go "Yeah. That's messed up. Oh! There's this awesome sparkly purple bat necklace that I want. And the Cute is What We Aim For hoodie and this Fall Out Boy tote bag." And all this time...George and Sara are whisper-yelling back and forth at each other.

Yesterday was the Redbird rally. Amanda was going CRAZY. She kept screaming "Think Tall!" (Rebird Rally is a Volleyball game: Teachers against parents & Explorers VS. Adventures)

I was sitting next to my crush so I kept taking Amanda's clapper so she kept asking Scott for HIS clapper; he said no.

Amanda wanted to marry scott... :nazotchi: Amanda:OH SCOTT! WILL YOU MARRY ME!

Amanda married the Redbird Mascot. So I saw that the Mascot was hugging other girls I said "AMANDA QUICK! GET THE DIVORCE PAPERS! THE REDBIRD IS CHEATING ON YOU!!!"

Then Amanda attacked her husband's tail. XD

Amanda was going crazy so Scott & his friend moved to a higher bleacher(Or was it to get a good view?)

Mrs.B won so Amanda was hugging her then she signed up to be in the RR.

We had volleyball clappers so I wrote: "GO FRUITFLIES!"

Then we were chanting "LETS GO FRUITFLIES LETS GO!"

Then I said "C'mon Fruitflies lets get somef foood"

On Thursday I started to talk about FruitFlies. Me:Fruit files were sent into space. Amanda:How? Me:They were sent into a rocketship; attracted to the Castor Oil and Bananas. We all cracked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back