Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend brought these liquid Icebreakers to school. They're really small, but they explode in your mouth. Once they explode, they taste absoleutly GROSS. So my other friend ate all of them at once. It was so funny!

At recess, I was looking at my friend's iPod and I found her P!ATD songs. I put But It's Better If you Do on, and out of nowhere you hear us singing "PEACH AND LIME...DAQURIII" xD

I have a funny-in-general moment. Um...I have a few.

Becky and I were in the grocery store, listening to my iPod and she puts on 'Blood' by MCR. So we start singing it at the top of our lungs. Then we look at each other ar this one part and go "I'M SUCH AN AWFUL..." and we start giggling in the middle of the grocery store. We got a few strange looks.

Later, in the grocery store, Becky, Nicole, and I walked up to the sound cards. And we were opening them and dancing around in front of the singing card areas. Then Nicole picked up three and opened them at the same time and we were laughing really hard. But Nicole dropped them all just as this lady who worked there was walking our way. So we all just kinda ran away laughing reallly hard.

^ Fun things can happen at grocery stores. xD

Once my friends made me carry all of the cold stuff. I was carrying two boxes of ice cream and some root beer. xD

Since today was St. Patt's day,the "monkeys" in our class (the guys who are obssesed with monkeys) all dyed their hair green and one of them,Cody,had sparkles in his hair!!!!

We went on a field trip to this nature place and we had to eat lunch there and when someone was done,they could just walk around the lunch area. Me and my friends were done and Brennan and his friends were done and Brennan just came up to me and said "You gather your nuts and we gather poop. IT'S WAR!!!!!" XD that amde me crack up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Fun things can happen at grocery stores. xD
Once my friends made me carry all of the cold stuff. I was carrying two boxes of ice cream and some root beer. xD
I love grocery stores.

Then after that, the three of us went to the magazines and read all of the ones with random celebs. And Pete Wentz was in like EVERY SINGLE ONE! Nicole goes "He looks like a monkey." I hit her and say "Ashlee is a monkey." Becky goes "He needs to shave." HOBOISH!

Then we were talking about how we should get Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Ray from MCR (Becky's idea) to be in an iTunes commericial. I nod and go "And Pete and Patrick and Andy and Joe and Brendon and Ryan and Spencer and Jon." Becky nods. And I continue "And Gabe Saporta." Then Nicole gives us this look and says "Those bands suck." I hit her again.

And when Becky suggested the 4/5 of MCR, I was like "Isn't there some guy named Bob in My Chemical Romance too?" Becky nodded and was like "Yeah. But no one cares about him." And I just say "Oh."

This was a awhile ago (Christmas), but hilarious:

Our art teacher is famous for giving us annoying art projects. We can't just make self portraits like normal schools, no, we have to make 3-D African door handles. Her latest idea was to have us make Christmas reindeer out of cardboard and recycled water bottles. (Fun, huh? o.o) Then we had to cover them in paper mache, paint them, and hot-glue them to a piece of cardboard. Most of us (girls, anyway) used those mini-water bottles to make cute little baby reindeer, but it didn't work out that way. Since they were so fat and had big noses they looked like pigs or hippos. We all painted then neon colors with dots and hearts, yet another wild art project idea failed. > :rolleyes:

The art teacher said that they were not reindeer but perhaps...other farm animals. xD

The best part is coming next. This one girl, A, had a really fat reindeer with really short legs. It looked like a perfect hippo. A's sister told her:

"I saw these weird-colored hippos or pigs or something outside of the art room today. One of them had your name on it, but I think it must've been that little kid named A since it was REALLY REALLY bad!!" =D

And I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know that my "deer" (I'm telling you, it's a pig) is now one of our traditional Christmas decorations. :)

Then after that, the three of us went to the magazines and read all of the ones with random celebs. And Pete Wentz was in like EVERY SINGLE ONE! Nicole goes "He looks like a monkey." I hit her and say "Ashlee is a monkey." Becky goes "He needs to shave." HOBOISH!
xDDD "He looks like a monkey." *SLAPPED!*

My entire class got locked out of the portablle today cuz our teacher was in a meeting so from 8:45 to about 9:00,we were all standing out in the freezing cold! Brennan hit me with his backpack so I was chasing him around and he dropped his backpack and went back to get it and I dropped Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on his back!!!

In Music,we sang this totally gay song called "Easter Bunny" and one of the lines made about 3/4 of my class crack up: "His jelly beans *du-NUH nuh nuh* are red and green." XD

In Math class,I had to work with Rachael and Brennan kept throwing erasers and stuff at me. Rachael took on of my special green erasers an threw it at him and it hit him in the nuts!!!!! XD Then he kept throwing more crap at me and hitting my,er,yeah a few times. I was telling Rachael that I have a song called "Your Family Is Poor" on my iPod and the chorus was like, "Your family is poor. somethingsomethingsomething Why did your parents have so many kids when they're poor?" and she's like "If they're poor then they don't have anything fun to do an-oh wait-EWWWWW!!!' and we just start cracking up!

In GR (guided reading) when my group went into the challenge room,we were talking about the phrase "Gawked like a country bumpkin" and actually gawking like a country bumpkin. Someone said "Jon gawks at cheese!" and the challenge teacher says "I was going to say 'Elizabeth (me) gawks at cute guys." and it made everyone crack up.

On the bus the bus driver was screaming at us to be quiet and this girl I sit with,Mary,would scream every time the bus driver'd start talking. Someone also screamed right before I got off!!!! lmao!

Today in Music Mike said "I'LL CUT A LOCK OF MY HAIR(He's a blonde <3) AND SAY ITS MADONNA'S AND SELL IT FOR MONEY!" Class: *Crack up* Mr.Hanna: Good luck with that Mike.

Today in HR Mike was acting silly.

Mike: *Looks at Board* OMG! THE COLONIAL MU-MUSEUM!

THE COLONIAL MU-MUSEUM! *Looks at me* The coloniallll MUSEUM! *Smiles* Me: *Cracks up*

Today Mr.Hanna said something gross... XP

Me: What instrument did you play at the play?

Mr.H: Flute.... Picolo you know the small flute? Sax, and Clarinet. Me: Oh. Mr.Hanna: If your flute doesn't come you can borrow one. ( From him? XP)

Today I wouldn't stop flirting with Jimmy during a test.

In Music Colby was flinging my eraser so I had to ask Jimmy for it but Sarzar got it.... T___T

Today was pretty hilarious.

During Language Arts, we were copying notes for our novel study. One of the lines said 'He is a member of the Diablos' and the person behind me said "Does that say 'He is a member of the dildos?" And we all laughed sooo hard, and the teacher said it wasn't Health class xD

We were supposed to be doing SILENT reading, and the people around me started talking. The one person touched his armpit, then poked the girl beside him with his hand o__o Then the person beside me said "Oh, nice. His armpit is probably full of boogers and crustys. Nice brown and yellow crustys."

During recess, two people were playing pool against eahc other on the computer. One person made himself 'LeBron Jeames' and he made the other person Flanagonald. xD

During French, we were asked examples of -er verbs then the class had to pronounce it. (Yeah, French class is pathetic at my school <.<) And one person was like "MANGEEEEEEEER. DANCEEEEEEER"

Me and my friend were at my friend's locker, and the person who started the 'Allie Wentz' stuff's little brother called me 'Alison Wentz, M.D.' xD

Today in LA I was acting like Snittzel. Me: I'll show you the Snittzel effect! RADDA! Whoa Woah! *falls*

Carrie said that the Teachers have Thanks Giving dinner in the morning in January. ;)

Then we were talking about how we should get Gerard, Frank, Mikey, and Ray from MCR (Becky's idea) to be in an iTunes commericial. I nod and go "And Pete and Patrick and Andy and Joe and Brendon and Ryan and Spencer and Jon." Becky nods. And I continue "And Gabe Saporta." Then Nicole gives us this look and says "Those bands suck." I hit her again.
I forgot to add that our iTunes commercial would feature a mosh pit....

Ahh...I'm jealous of you all who are in school... Spring break is being boring....

One time, at lunch, I pulled Sara's (who sits at the table on top of mine...confusing architecture, her section is slightly raised off the ground but anyways) homework planner out of her bag and wrote the lyrics to 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles A Little More Touch Me' in her Friday section. And she got mad at me when she found out.

Last year, my school in Cali was like five minutes walking distance away from Starbucks, Albertson's, and this awesome pizza place. Sometimes on Fridays, we would have pizza there after school and just hang out. So one time, Allison and I went to Albertson's, to get some gum. We ran through the aisles with candy in it. But that was last year. :[

One time in art, I showed Nicole, Sofie, and Sara the song lyrics I had written in my homework planner. And Nicole goes "Paramore!" And I nod, and tap 'I think we have an emergency...' Sofie points to the chorus part of 'Send My Love to the Dancefloor, I'll See You in Hell' and says "What's that?" I tell her and she memorizes the 'Hey Mr. DJ' line. Then Nicole points to 'I'm supposed to love you' and asks me who it's by, all happy and everything. I look at her and say "Fall Out Boy..." and you can just see her start frowning and giving me this look. So I hit her.

Oh my bus today my boyfriend and I were grossing everyone out by dry-humping on the back seat..it isnt as gross as it sounds!

Yeah James, I was there. It was kinda disturbing to on-lookers..but we are all used to you two! But, if Chris finds out about Nathan..you do know that your cheating on him, right?

I was wearing soccer sweats at school, and they were kind of long on me, and so the bottom of them were on my shoe, and I was walking, and then I slid, and I fell...All the kids were laughing, and i was like "HAHAHA! Good one guys!" and I walked off saying "Ouch.." haha :lol:

-NINJA

Okay, today we had no school because of an explosion at school. We were all on the bus, and didn't know school was closed. We seen the smoke... my friend Jeff screams.. "we're all gonna die~"

During Integrated Arts (like,music and gym together) ,we played one of those random games with a parachute,Sharks. There's two people under the parachute,the sharks,and two people running around the outside,the lifegaurds. The sharks try to pull people under and the lifegaurds try to save them. Well,Cody and Brennan both pulled me under and dragged me to the other side of the parachute. THEY ALMOST PULLED MY PANTS OFF!!!! XD

I was reading DH and the girl I sit next to was asking me all these questions about HP. "Who are the Dursleys?" "Why are they leaving?" "Who's that?" and stuff. She looked at my bookmark which is 'The Trio' and went "Who's that girl?" I said "Hermione." and she said "Did you say 'Hiney'?" XD we also found the word "Garn" so we've been saying that all day!

(I heard this from Cody on the bus) Apparently,,today at lunch Brennan put 3 Goldfish in his mouth and smooshed them all together annd took it back out and was holding it above John's drink and John's all like "NO!!!" and he grabs it,not knowing what it was and that make Brennan laugh so hard that he peed himself!!! XD That woulda been funny but I wasn't at their table. :huh:

Today was hilarious, too xD

It was raining, so we were all inside before school started. I was the only girl in the classroom untill five minutes after the bell rang, and all the guys were reading video game magazines xD

Today at lunch, we had a hot lunch from Swiss Chalet. One person had a black crusty or something stuck to his fry, so we had a fry war xD

One person, Austin, was like "I'm in a wheelchair, when I'm not in school. Right, Jess?" Then he said "Seriously, I'm in a wheelchair when I'm not in school! I go to the dances, and I come in and I put on the neons on the bottom of the chair. Then A girl sits on my lap. My wheelchair has a vibrator and don't forget the hydrolics." xDDD We couldn't stop laughing at the hydrolics part.

One person had a chocolate chip stuck in his braces, and for some reason we found it really funny.

The person beside me lost his Math book, and he needed it to study for tomorrow's test. So he asked me if he could borrow my notebook. I said no, so we was all dramatic like "ALLIE! I NEED TO STUDY! *fake crying*" So I gave him my book and said "I only gave it to you, because I didn't want you to fart on my desk." xD

Off topic: Prince_Of_Fairys: THAT IS THE FUNNIEST AVATAR EVER! Where did you get it?

I forgot something!!!!!

When I came back from GR,I sat at my desk and read DH cuz I already finished the Theme Test and my essay. Brennan finished them too so he went on the computer with the art/icon/movie making thing which is right next to my desk. He got these little moving animal icon things. He just leaned over and said "Hey Elizabeth!" and pointed at the screen. He made a sceen with,like,a monkey or something humping a cat!! XD You know what kinda scared me though,when I told my friends about this they look at me and say, "Brennan's known as Monkey Boy and you're the Dangerous Kitty." and I just go "WHAT THE GARN?! EWWW!!!" and got lots of weird looks. :p :p :p Brennan kept banging my book today to. WTF!? OM GOD!!! XD no I mean he would hit my-GARN!! He would walk by my desk and punch my book. Whew! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back