Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In library the librarian had just told us we could go look for our books, so I got up and started to walk towards the huge wall of books. I never quite made it xD. Theres this tiny couch on the floor so the kindergartens can sit to read (its TINY) and I tripped over it and fell backwards onto the floor with everyone watching. At least I remembered the laugh-at-your-self-even-in-insane-embarrasement trick so I just lay there on my back laughing :angry:

It's one of those moments that you had to see yourself xD

I was walking to our school library with my friends and I found this gold sleeper earring. I assumed someone had lost it and brought it to the librarian's lost property box. I went to history the next period and Mr Heap (a funny old teacher) came in holding his ear whinging "I've lost my stupid gold sleeper!!" He ran out of the room and I just stared for a minute, then went "EEEWWWW!!!" My friend started cracking up! Yesterday, there was an announcement that Mr Heap had lost his earring and that I'd found it and I won a big Freddo! Good times, gross, but good. XD

ok ok i hav da funniest story evaaaaa

ok i was in school with my friends and this junior comes up to me and he slaps my butt and im like "OMG UR SUCH A *BEEEEEEEEEEP*" and den he winks at me and gives me his phone number :eek:

ok another one: it was lunch time and my friend and i were walking to mcdonalds when we saw this car passed by and there was a really fat woman driving it so i yelled "HEY FATTY DONT EAT AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OMG and then she stops and reverses!!!!!!! me and my friend started running like heck!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D :D :D :D

^ xDDD omg run away!!!! xDDDD

School hasn't started yet but in band we were always texting in class and I was texting my current boyfriend (we broke up later on in the year) and he was all "cover me, I'm in the closet" and I was like, giggling and we have a lot of closets so I texted him back saying "Which one?" and he told me "The one with the bass guitar" so I opened it and saw him sitting in there. I was like, laughing so hard just the way he looked. I let him out and nobody noticed I was cracking up. Nobody noticed he was gone.

Today in Pre-Algebra, we were sitting in groups in the back of the room and I was sitting in a chair and, well, the chairs at my school are IMPOSSIBLE to move unless you pick them up. Well, Bradley couldn't get past me, and we always tease each other and refuse to move if one has to get through, so I stayed there. He picked up my chair and moved it and I'm just sitting there like:

8l

I'm like, 125 pounds and he picked a chair up with me on it and moved it!!!! xD

Me and John were arguing on who was cooler. It's endless rivalry between us, he was born 1 DAY BEFORE ME. T'is all in good fun though. xD (man I missed posting in this topic!)

So...yesterday, in Theater, we did the name game. When you say your name and something you like that begins with the same letter, then repeat everyone before you. So Paula goes "My name is Paula and I like pogo sticks." And the kid after her says his stuff then goes "Your name is Paula and you like..." There's a pause, and Paula motions a pogo stick to help. The kid goes "Pineapples?" We were all like...no.

In Foundations of PE, our teacher talks about how we shouldn't fight and that we would get in trouble for doing it at school. So one of the sophomores says "Just go across the street."

And Nicole and I almost missed the bus yesterday. Ohkay,overexaggeration. But we walked down the bus lane, got lost, ran up the bus lane, and finally found our bus.

Today, in geometry, we had to make a Venn Diagram about things we had in common. And Alec and I couldn't find anything. We tried numbers, colors, food, ages, sports, classes, siblings, parents ages...everything. So in the end, we just put that we went to the same middle school. But we were arguing like...all period.

Today in Pre-Algebra, we were sitting in groups in the back of the room and I was sitting in a chair and, well, the chairs at my school are IMPOSSIBLE to move unless you pick them up. Well, Bradley couldn't get past me, and we always tease each other and refuse to move if one has to get through, so I stayed there. He picked up my chair and moved it and I'm just sitting there like:8l

I'm like, 125 pounds and he picked a chair up with me on it and moved it!!!! xD

Me and John were arguing on who was cooler. It's endless rivalry between us, he was born 1 DAY BEFORE ME. T'is all in good fun though. xD (man I missed posting in this topic!)
You have Pre Algebra in 6th grade?! o_O I don't have it til 8th grade.

And I forgot one! 8D

This autistic kid, Nick, was at my summer band concert, and at the end he asked Mrs.Russo if he could throw flowers at me. xDD Mrs.Russo said "No Nick, that may hurt her." XD

Somebody though Starwars/Raiders march was superman. o_O;

My mom didn't know we played Indiana Jones! I was whistling it and she asked if I played that, I said yes. ;D

PS:

Remeber when I told you about stokes?

Its in 8th grade, and i'm still afraid I'll get eaten by a bear! xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:
This was all last year.

My friends told me to play a song on the piano in the music room. I played a classical song. Then they told me to play a song that they know. I played "The Peanuts Theme Song". Everyone started to dance like this guy from Peanuts. Everyone was facing the back of the music room, so we didn't know that someone was actually video taping us.

The next time there was an assembly, everyone saw that vid. They didn't let us live it down xD

Now everyone calls us "The Wack Pack" and they gave us nicknames from Charlie Brown. Im Snoopy xD

There are more. I just can't remember them >.< I'll get back to you guys on that :mametchi:

Yeah! It's weird isn't it?!
Indeedy. I love Algebra though.

I did A LITTLE BIT in 6th. only for about 2 weeks. xD

~

Me and Carrie made a [Few] wonderfully crazy plans.

Carrie said that she will email Mrs/Ms. Doberwansky(Aka, Doberman! xDD She likes to "Bark" at people.), pretend she is from Taco Bell and ask her what she would like. xD

We would pay Jay $5 to tell Ms.Huggens(Aka Huggies. She's the kindergarten-4 grade principle. xD)to go to Hell. xDDDD

And heres a few plans from me....

If I ever become Section Leader(Band)of the Trombones...I SHALL CALL MY SECTION "Team Fierce"! > : O *Goes Crazy* Yes, Its from Christian Siriano. I'm so bad. ;D

I drew in my yearbook (I was a bad sixie.. ;O )*

...Heres what I wrote/drew. 1)Doberman is standing next to G man(Our principle, Mr.G xD) so is Huggies. G man assures Doberman and Huggies theres enough of him to go around. ;D

2)I wrote WOOT! > : D over Mr.Hanna's head because...He is ASHUM(Awesome)! > : D

3)Mr. Ham Burek. Why such a cruel prank? He looks like ham in his pic. ^.^

4)Cyclops Kovacs(Aka Benjamin Franklin.)

5)Loudmouth Triano-Davis... xD

6)Jay = Gay.

7)Casey = Gasey

My merry plan? Show it to the principles. I'd be a bad seventh grader... ;D

* I won't really, I'd probably get in big a** trouble.

Today me, Rachel, Bradley, and John got lost during the fire drill. xD We were just randomly wandering around outside because there's too many people out there and we couldn't find the Pre-Algebra line. xDD

On the bus, this girl Samantha brought in that shocky-gum stuff, and it stuck to my fingers and I screamed. xD Cody screamed too when they stuck to his fingers. ^^ Oh, and I was telling Rachael about "Bob the Gangster" and "Whoa Floor Ketchup! 8D" (long stories)

In gym, they took us out to the tennis courts to walk around for about a half-hour or so while we talked. Me and Kristin were talking and I showed her this picture that I had in my pocket (WARNING!: Only for die-hard Deidara fangirls!) and told her about this video. Now she wants to watch it REALLY REALLY BADLY. 8Q xD And anyways, Andrew came up and was teasing us and called us ugly and we're shouting "WE'RE PRETTEH! D:" xD and cracking up the whole time. ^^ We also started singing the "U.G.L.Y." song. xD Fun times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today me, Rachel, Bradley, and John got lost during the fire drill. xD We were just randomly wandering around outside because there's too many people out there and we couldn't find the Pre-Algebra line. xDD
On the bus, this girl Samantha brought in that shocky-gum stuff, and it stuck to my fingers and I screamed. xD Cody screamed too when they stuck to his fingers. ^^ Oh, and I was telling Rachael about "Bob the Gangster" and "Whoa Floor Ketchup! 8D" (long stories)

In gym, they took us out to the tennis courts to walk around for about a half-hour or so while we talked. Me and Kristin were talking and I showed her this picture that I had in my pocket (WARNING!: Only for die-hard Deidara fangirls!) and told her about this video. Now she wants to watch it REALLY REALLY BADLY. 8Q xD And anyways, Andrew came up and was teasing us and called us ugly and we're shouting "WE'RE PRETTEH! D:" xD and cracking up the whole time. ^^ We also started singing the "U.G.L.Y." song. xD Fun times.
Roflcopter.

~

During our summer band concert, my mom took a picture of me. I was MAD. I told her not to ever do that again! She said "Its okay, Drews on it. <3" Me: OMFG!!! Drews on it?! *Dies*

My sister says Drew looks scary/bad looking in his yearbook pic. =( I told her he doesn't. Thora: "Well atleast he isn't as bad looking as Steven.." Me;Hey! He's sooo cute! (He kind of looks like Christian Siriano...Just with curly hair and tanner skin. :F)

Ps, Drew is my mom's friend's son. :)

Woahtotally...OFF TOPIC:

Check your gaia profile. I commented.

This was all last year.
My friends told me to play a song on the piano in the music room. I played a classical song. Then they told me to play a song that they know. I played "The Peanuts Theme Song". Everyone started to dance like this guy from Peanuts. Everyone was facing the back of the music room, so we didn't know that someone was actually video taping us.

The next time there was an assembly, everyone saw that vid. They didn't let us live it down xD

Now everyone calls us "The Wack Pack" and they gave us nicknames from Charlie Brown. Im Snoopy xD

There are more. I just can't remember them >.< I'll get back to you guys on that :(
Oh my god, I love you. xD

Well, Me and my friend Carolyn were commentating the playground, and we gave Robert -264 points for talking to himself. And now we might make a youtube show called the Playground rumble with our most retarded moments on camera with me and my friends at the playground. And me and Carolyn act like commentators. xD

At Cooking, we were making pizza dough and while our teacher was doing the demo and Robert was talking, so I used my commentator voice and said, "I bet you like the ball shape, Robert." xD He got so peeved.

~SG~

I was in class and I thought I heard the teacher say for the REACH(smart-people's group) students to leave. I walked all the way to the REACH room, but I found out, I wasn't supposed to leave. Mrs. Hendrix yelled at me. IT WAS SO EMBARESSING!

I threw up in the hall yesterday. Not very pretty. I'm stuck at home today.

I was also pretending to be a vampire, because I have teeth JUST LIKE A VAMPIRE'S! I bit Lee. He started bleeding in one area. He cried, too.

Ooh! I have one!

Last year, we had this projector named ELMO. At least it's logo said it. So my friend P, he was talking about tickle me Emo, the youtube joke. So we told the teacher, and the Projector's official name is Elmo The Emo Projector.

We even drew a picture of Elmo and posted it in the hallway! 8D

At break, me and a friend were playing Pokemon cards. So it was like:

Pound!

Screech!

Pound!

Then my friend P is all: "Hey, that sounds wrong... May used Pound, Drew used Screech... Heheheh...." (Pound... Screech? -cough-)

So we didn't stop joking about it.

Once another friend named D was telling jokes. P choked on his chocolate milk and was litteraly ROFLing.

ok ok i hav da funniest story evaaaaa
ok i was in school with my friends and this junior comes up to me and he slaps my butt and im like "OMG UR SUCH A *BEEEEEEEEEEP*" and den he winks at me and gives me his phone number ^_^

ok another one: it was lunch time and my friend and i were walking to mcdonalds when we saw this car passed by and there was a really fat woman driving it so i yelled "HEY FATTY DONT EAT AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" OMG and then she stops and reverses!!!!!!! me and my friend started running like heck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :) :) :eek: :eek:
The first one isnt "the funniest story evaaaaaa", its probably the worst lie evaaaaaaa.

I bet it didnt happen.

And what the hell's the problem with eating and driving?? I mean, if you have crackers and a million different dips its dangerous, but..uhh???

One of the funniest things that happened to me at school, on presentation day, that super full-of-herself showoff girl whos always wearing miniskirts and everyone hates walks up on stage to get "Outstanding Student Award" AGAIN, and she walks like a tart up the stairs, and then she trips over!!! The whole school laughs and she turns red.

PS: Oh! by the way! You remind me of her!

The first one isnt "the funniest story evaaaaaa", its probably the worst lie evaaaaaaa.I bet it didnt happen.

And what the hell's the problem with eating and driving?? I mean, if you have crackers and a million different dips its dangerous, but..uhh???

One of the funniest things that happened to me at school, on presentation day, that super full-of-herself showoff girl whos always wearing miniskirts and everyone hates walks up on stage to get "Outstanding Student Award" AGAIN, and she walks like a tart up the stairs, and then she trips over!!! The whole school laughs and she turns red.

PS: Oh! by the way! You remind me of her!
You rock my socks. xD

*Claps for you*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back