Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning:

Amanda showed Mr.Hanna her slippers, and he said "Did you step on those bears?" xDD

Taylor gave me her red slipper so I gave her one purple slipper, and then I nearly fell. D: [Her slippers were hige a size 9. I'm a size 6. xDD]

Lessons:

I almost fell up the stairs, because I had slippers on. ._.

Band:

George kept looking at me. -.-

Billy took Emily's slipper, and gave her his sneaker, and went to the audience seats,and tried attracting attention. xD

We played Pictures at an Exhibtion. It's horrible for me, because it has Low G [i can't reach that. ._.] and low A.

2:45:

I saw Drew run. x3 He was almost late for his bus! D:

I was leaning down to get something in Science, and I fall backwards out of my chair... o.o

Nick and I were making sentences on the board with magnets 8D He lost one. xD

In PE we were doing this thing, where you had to run and jump on a mat, and I tried, landed on my butt, and the mat slid like, six feet. xDDDD

During English, Andy found a spring in my pencil pouch, and Hunter was like, "Oooh, did that come from Nick's bed?" and I was all "eeeehhhh -whines-"

-insert not appropriate topics for TT here with Hunter and Andy- xDD

I said happy birthday to Jesse, and he was like, "It's not my birthday." and I was like, "Says the birthday boy." xDD

I screamed. xDD

I was sitting down in the little kid part of the school, and I sat down, somehow managed to slide off, and land on the ground, spread out like an X, lol. The 4 year olds started laughing at me, Mrs. Gina was just like, "Kat... -gives me the "what are we going to do with you" look." I just curled up in a ball and cracked up on the floor for another five minutes.

In PE our teacher was like, "I'm due on March 20th." (she's pregnant.) Sophia was like, "THATS THE DAY BEFORE TWILIGHT COMES OUT!" and I was all:

"OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!! -high pitched fangirl scream- NOW YOU HAVE TO NAME IT BELLA!"

xD fail.

Adam randomly went up to Sam, and was like "Wanna poke my moob?" She stared at him like he was a pedo, and Adam goes "It

's jiggly and fun!" xDDD

Me, Sam, and Jacob were talking in a circle, and Adam pokes his head between us, and goes "Wanna make out?"

Me and Sam created the best doughnut of the year. A suicide doughnut, now with red icing! xD

Mr.Scaturo wore a dress today. xDD

It was his wife's, and she didn't even care what he wore.

He also told us that in the morning [i have afternoon class w/ him], the sun reflected off his dress, and made cool sparklies around the room.

Carly took a picture of him on her phone. xDD

That's all. -.-

And this morning, I was going crazy because I saw Big Baby. :3

My friend (Julia) came back from China w/ cell phone charms for me and my friends and we ended up wearing them on our ears. I lost mine D:

After School: Julia left her bike in the janitors closet for a couple of days, so today she asked me to walk it with her down the hall so she didn't look like a complete idiot. We passed by our friends Shaina's classroom (she was in an after school program) and the door was open, so we were walking down the hall, holding a bike, and waving to her. XD First she waved, then she got a I'm-so-confused-why-do-you-have-a-bike-with-you? look.

It is a person with both boy and girl 'stuff.' I think. Wait.... Is it?
Hehe.

That would be funnehhh.

I'm imagining his and everybody else's reaction right now.

My little munchkin (Danny/Chip) has a fuzzyjacket from abercrombie (never set foot in there...I cough up my insides just walking past it HUUUEEEEHHHH!!!) well, Nick, he keeps putting it on with the fur on the outside screaming "FUZZWAZZY WAS A BEAR!!!" for fun, I tried it on. It weighed a ton!!! It smells like Danny who smells pretty good. I was planning on keeping it. Danny comes over to me like, "MOOOOOMM!!!! Give me my coat back!!!" I'm like, "No Muffin, it's mine now. Ask your stepdad for a new one." His stepdad is nick cuz in the end of Beauty and the Beast, since Nick is Belle's dad, he looks at me like i'm attractive after I turn back into a human instead of a teapot. And then Nick pried the jacket off me so i took Matt's (He's the beast.) Now I'm gunna steal his jacket.

Yesterday in P.E we had to run and jump on the mini tramp and land as far down the safety mats as possible. Or as my teacher calls it 'Illegal long jump'

I sorta jumped off then smacked my face on the 'Safety' mats. But a girl jumped so far she hit the wall. We all laughed and today she came to school with a broken finger and her leg in a big bandage with crutches because she bruised a leg bone and broke her finger hitting the wall.

Swimming Carnival!!

I shared my cookies.

My ex admitted we're still friends.

Mr Collins-White dissed Ms Conry.

I dissed Tony when he was swimming.

My ex is incredibly funny. LOL.

ILY. Dominic + Ms C + Mr C-W + My team.

They were so funny today

We did knitting at school today and I dread the days when we do knitting [Look at my username...]. I was going REALLY well and then I knitted some stitches way too tight...and guess what? I lost it all. And I couldnt be bothered starting again. So I just watched the other people succeed D: Neh, was still funny.

I faked a fall today to get out of P.E. The teachers believed me cuz they're used to me falling.

I said 'AWWWW' real loud [like yelling loud] when I mean't to whisper it during a slide show in assembly. And everyone looked.

But a fire man was giving a koala a drink from a water bottle. It was cute.

It is a person with both boy and girl 'stuff.' I think. Wait.... Is it?
Your right, it's when one person has both genitals of both genders. -Claps for Feebee-

CREEPY! O_O

And it's Hermaphrodite. xD

Ksenia:

My sister [Thora] is in a quilting class. xDD

Oh yeah, and I forgot to add something, I saw Michelangelo, and recognized that I've paid more attention to Drew than him. ._____.

Yesterday the girls had to draw names for our Badminton partners in Gym, and Samantha said, "NOO! What if I get Waynee?" Because we all think he's creepy. So she pretty drew a name first, and before we saw her name she shrieked, "NO!", threw the piece of paper on the table, and fell on the ground. It sounded like something exactly like a horror movie. We thought we were going to die laughing. xD

Brienna went on Dictionary.com and searched 'masturbation' because she didn't know what it was.

Whitney and I put some of her gumdrops from Halloween (She has all her candy from then in a box in her closet) in the microwave, and one almost exploded. Then we were throwing them at people.

There was a hypnotist at school today infront of the junior high. He was making people pretend they were in the Miss America pageant, made them think they were zookeepers so they went around looking through people's hair, made Zack think he was glued to his chair and could only speak Martian...yeah. That kind of stuff.

Morning:

I realized me + Katie wore the same outfit, she had a red weater,jeans and black shoes, and so did I. o.o

HR:

Thomas looked like a blonde Edward Cullen. xDDD

Bathroom:

I gave Amanda eyeliner to draw on her face[Crazy hairmake up day. xDD] and eyeshadow. She used so much! xD [she used orange,light green,dark green and purple eyeshadow and my brown eyeliner, to draw peace signs on her face. xD]

Hallway:

I saw Drew! x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Munchkin:

I really wanted munchkin's fuzzy jacket today cuz I was freezing. After gym, I ran fo his locker and was like, "Hand over the jacket!" Nick walks over, "No, give me the jacket!" He's like, "No." And I was like, "You're not even wearing it!!!" Nick, "Yeah!" Then Danny locked his locker and walked away ao me and Nick were pi**ed. When we got to fourth period, I was like, "The furry jacket's mine b!tch!" And Nick was like, "SNAP!"

After School:

I saw my munchkin talking to his brother and soe kid on my bus. I ran over to my munchkin and gave him a hug and was like, "Bye muffin!" He hugged me backnd as like, "Bye mom." I let go of him and his brother was giving me a wierd look and then he asked, "What's wrong with you?" I was like, "EVERYTHING!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back