Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so many whammys in my Science class.. I get yelled at for laughing once XD

When I was walking to my bus, Chris (He plays a trombone in band. I call him Boner to get on his nerves xD) and I were walking to our buses. He was talking to someone and I heard was "IT'S SO HARD!"

Yeah I take everything as a sex joke.

Well, the teacher told us our fire drill was at 2:20. This guy went to the washroom at 2:18. I said "he's got a minute and a few seconds to get back." and about 10 seconds later, the bell rings, and I scream xD And about five minutes ago, the teacher told us not to scream xD

Today I was bugging Kyle and Riley. They walked away from me, so I followed them and here's our conversation:

Me: Where you going?

Kyle: Private meeting.

Me: About what?

Riley: Cheese.

Kyle: um.. yeah. What he said.

Me: What Kindof cheese?

Riley: Sexy cheese.

Me: Ooohh.... swiss.

Riley and Kyle: umm.... nooooo.

Me: *blank look* You guys ruin my fun.

So then I left them and walked over to Sasha and Alex, and alex was telling me about a book she seen called "Sex for Dummies" so then I'm like "SMEXY CHEESE FOR MEXICAN DUMMIES!" and it was funny. I origionally said "Sexy mexican cheese for dummies" but then I changed it to ^that^

In Family Studies, we discussed the perfect guy. Amber went on and on and on about her perfect guy, it was actually petty funny. xD Then she said he has to play a sport, and I said band members are better than athletes. It then turned into a class debate on which is better.

We were doing on anaysis on the science experiment we did a few days ago. Our teacher asked why the soil on the certain site on the school ground we looked at was less fertile than by the parking lot. The part with the less fertile soil was where all the smokers hang out, so I said the grass got cancer and passed it on to the soil. :)

Me and Sam were randomly sitting by the Gym, this girl walked by us, and around the corner. After you turn the corner, there's a door. We heard a smash, and the girl saying ow. It was hilarious.

In Geography, Nav was annoying Mike, so Mike refused to talk for the whole class. Nav's attempts to get him to talk were hilarious.

Also in Geography, we did this General Knowledge quiz just so our teacher could see what level we're at. One of the questions was 'What is a terrorist?' It was hard for me to put into words, so I put a guy that blows stuff up. So did half of the class. Another question was a kind of food that comes from Africa, China, and Italy. For Africa, we put bananas. For China, most people wrote rice or something like that. I put egg rolls.

We watched a nature movie called Planet Earth. There was this weird dancing bird or something. Our whole class cracked up and couldn't stop laughing.

For English, we had to go to the library and choose a book to read for a project. I found a book about a fifteen-year-old girl that called herself a 'blimp' and her Mom makes her go to fat camp. Me and a few people starting reading it out loud, and the first page was about the girl shaving her moustache. We got very odd looks from others. XDDDDD

On the board it said "etre utile et reconnue" [to be useful and renowned] and the teacher asked "Qu'est ce que ca veut dire 'utile'?" [what does 'utile' mean?] and Riley said "Useful!" and teacher said "Explique..." [explain...]and Riley said again "Like a tool!" so the teacher said "First of all, a tool is an outil, and in English it's not very nice to call someone a tool. It's actually an insult"

We watched a nature movie called Planet Earth. There was this weird dancing bird or something. Our whole class cracked up and couldn't stop laughing.
THE RAINBIRD? HE WAS SO CUTE. IF I WAS THE GIRL RAINBIRD, I'D MARRY HIM. :)

Uhm. In theatre, Cameron asked me "DIVA! Qu'est-ce-que tu va faire ce weekend?" and I go "NOTHING WITH YOU!"

And our whole class was like "OHHHH."

I still don't know why it was so funny.

The twins, Katelyn, and I discussed MLIA for half the period in theatre.

Towards the end of theatre, Courtney, Mary, and I started singing The Curse of Curves and Emily danced along. IT. WAS. AWESOME.

Uhm.

In tech, we played Cash like the whole period. And one me and my partner's signals was to start freaking out obviously. And I always freak out when we play Cash. So I was like shaking my head wildly, jumping up and down in my seat.

The other two teams still couldn't figure it out till we called Cash. xD

Yes, the rainbird. :3 No one in the class had a straight face during that part.

Ooooh, and I just remembered one. We had this thing in the Gym where you could go sign up for clubs and stuff. They were playing music, and I had a tad bit of a freakout when Cobra Starship started playing.

French fail, "Voudrais-tu venir dans ma chambre se soir?" inetad of 'chambre' I said 'lit'

^ LOL xDD

Jordan said "Umm... h-h-h-hi.. Im Daniel.. and this is.. I mean Im J-Daahh... JORDAN. and that's Daniel."

I had a random laugh attack when I came in Math today. I was like all,' Hey guys! XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!' That continued for about 5 minutes. I'm pretty sure candy had something to do with it.

Cole found a new science buddy. So much for my lab partner. I told DramaShuby,' But we have chemistry!!!' I then found out that DramaShuby's laugh was so prettyful :wacko:

The trombones found a new hobby. Hitting me and Lara in the shoulders with their slides so that our clarinets sound all squeaky.

Serious matter: Science teacher's daughter has SWINE FLUUUUU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to kindergarten again on Friday :D

Jeyanath & Jason & Louis were like 'woodpeckerfish!'

I love Louis. xD

Sango and I did a tampon advertisement for our English project.

Last edited by a moderator:
In drama we are doing improv and thats always funny!

We played this game where anything can happen. When it was my turn I was on the ground and Laura was running away and I had to set the scene [Could be anything I imagined] I yelled "You can't just run away after killing me" Which means I was dead and made no sense. Was funnier in the moment.

"Turnips, baby, marriage, happy!"

I had a pen from my dad, from Texas. It had the phone number for a company on it. My friend wanted to prank call it and asked me "Do they speak english in Texas?" and I said "What do you think?" and then she made the excuse that she got Texas and Mexico mixed up, said she didnt know where Texas was, so I told her it was ontop oh Mexico. Then I said "The space where Mexas, I MEAN Mexico and Texas meet, is called Texico, or Mexas" xDD

Today i was walking down tha hall with my dear loves and we went by the band room. And they were playing this song all together and when i walked by i did this crazy insane dance and they saw me and laughed and so did my friends! Woo! twas a great day!

In health Lauren [Who is on crutches] stood up as she'd been granted permission to pee. She dropped one of her crutches and says "Gravity is gay" I start telling Hannah how I think using 'gay' or 'homo' instead of 'lame' is really horrible as it's using peoples sexuality as an insult and how they don't choose to be gay so it's not fair to use the way they are as something that's insulting. I didn't realise everyone had gone silent and I was the only one talking, really loud in fact. Everyone was listening to me and then Miss Smith tells the class how I have a point and said she wishes all her students were as considerate as me.

Everything funny today. Happened in theatre rehearsal. Or theatre.

With the exception of WHAP.

We took our first WHAP test and our teacher was like "The highest grade was a 94-" (two kids go "that was me" as a joke) and our teacher continues "and we had a few fails."

And I go "that was me." And our whole row and half the row in front cracks up. And then I end up with one of the best grades in the class--an 87, as compared to the 72s, 76s, and fails around me.

In theatre, Courtney, Morgan, and I were talking about falling off the stage and if we would die or get injured. We told Daniel to jump, but nothing happened so we all go "awwwh."

And then I jump and fall in a potentially hazardous position. >.< We all laughed.

During rehearsal, I ran around everywhere looking for the keys, only to find them in the keyhole

AFTER rehearsal, was the pep rally, and since we got out a half hour early, we all ran around there for 30 minutes. Samantha, Melissa, and I caused the biggest scene possible. We played this game where people dared you to do stuff so we were like running around hugging strangers and telling them we loved them. They were like "..wth?"

And Jared was dancing the whole time. And we sang. IT. WAS. AWESOME.

And we raced.

And we bowled. And I got nine pins down and Chris who was running the booth kicked the tenth one down for me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back