Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today in SS me, L, A,V were out in the hall so then these 5th raders come out of the 6th grade b-room(F), so V's like "What are you doing?!" They're like "Mind your own beeswax."V: "They probably use our B-room because we messed theirs up. Theres probably poop and graffiti all over." XD A: *in a 5th grader voice* Mind your own beeswax *sticks out tounge*

Ah good times.

Elementary School:

1. One kid found a condom(unopened in packaging) in the school yard took it to the teacher and was like.."HAHA I FOUND CANDY!!! HAHA!!! Wait..this isn't candy. WHAT THE HECK?! MOMMMMMM!" <-- that was fantastically funny. He was a 2nd grader.

2. My class was told that toilet paper on a tree was when a tree had to use potty. Once a year. A 10th grader told us that..

Middle School:

1.Jessica was like one day.."WHOAHHHH~ The girl's bathroom has a condom dispenser!!" Then I was like "Jess. That is a TAMPON dispenser." "Ohhhhh that explains why no-one bought one.."

2. Melanie was like..."Who's your TA teacher?" "Madame Myher" "WHOAH! She's a old hag!" -Just out of the blue. xD

High School (9th grade)

1. Ed stole my shoes one day, then gave them to Senor.

2. Heather and I were Link and Tinkle for our production of Legend of Zelda.

3. Anna whacked me about 20 times each day with Senor's pet rock.

4. My locker was the only one in school with a note on it saying.."Locker check: Excessive use of pictures of one man. We require a call from your parents, thinking this may be a child molester." (the pictures were of Pete Wentz.)

5. Elsie and I wore the school's rival mascot's uniforms for "School Spirit Days"

5. I spiked my hair and colored it for "nerds weekend"

6. Me, Ed, Jenny, John and Heather all ignored the band teacher and started playing the intro to "Welcome to the Black Parade" in band..xD

Not really at school, but we were talking about it...

I was at Nicole's after school, and we got online. When we were on, she said "Janna says hi... But she's in New York." And Shane beleived her. xD She said something about it again today, and we were sort of making fun of him by saying, "Yes, Shane. We take a plane from New York to Kansas and back five days a week to get to school. We got a special deal with the airlines." xDD

TH cracked my locker combination. Now he has free access to anything and everything in my locker.. Which I think is kind of creepy. xD

An announcement came on right before school ended, calling for a Rebecca to not ride the bus today... So I told one of my other friends that his girl friend would now be Rebecca. And he started calling me Jose. Hahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today at the end of the day,like,right after recess which is from 2:40-3:00 and my day ends at 3:30,all of our class is kinda hyper and antsy(sp)to get home and my teacher was giving us direcions for the next day. There's a winter-weather-watch in our area and my teacher said,you know,if there's no school tomorrow,turn in the homework and stuff on Monday,if we don't have school,our book reports are due Monday and stuff,and no one would let her talk! She'd say like,4 words and someone would start talking and when she finally was able to finish,everyone clapped! XD! Also when we were all coming in from recess some randomm kid just said when it was all quiet cuz we were all walking into the rooms,that whole Riccola commercial thing, "REEECOLA!!!!!" and everyone just turned their heads to them. xD!! It was so funny!!!!

LOL me and my friend were sitting alone eating lunch and shes like "I wanna ask if you know something but I don't wanna get in trouble." I'm like "Oh, how a babies born?" and shes all "Thats a good way to put it." I'm just sitting ther elike o_O

Theres this kid tyler who loves his colerful hat, and hes over protective of it. So I put it on and start running around the playground. It was funny, he chased me xD

4. My locker was the only one in school with a note on it saying.."Locker check: Excessive use of pictures of one man. We require a call from your parents, thinking this may be a child molester." (the pictures were of Pete Wentz.)
LMAO! Can't...stop...laughing...!

I was about to do my speech on the Seal Hunt, so I was about to start and out of nowhere this kid yells "PETE WENTZ!" Then I started laughing for no reason xD Better than laughing in the middle of dead silence xP

During Science, my friend cut her finger open with a saw by accident. Somehow, we found it funny xD

I'd stolen Tanya's phone and was playing music on it. Lizzie walks up to me and I shove the phone in her face, just as the guy singing says something rude xD

And yesterday Joe put his arm around Tanya and they walked off somewhere, while Lizzie yelled that Joe was cheating on her with other women and then walked the other way with Lozza. Me and Josh were still standing there, and he gives me a sad look. I shout "I'm your son, child molestor!" and the P.E teacher walked past.

And then I called Josh a turkey and Matty fell in a bush with Joe.

This wasn't really at school, but school related...

After our play last night, our whole cast, plus friends and family, went to this restaurant/ice cream store. Most of us (cast and friends) were at one big table. These guys came in, and one was wearing this bright pink sombrero hat thing. They went outside and we could see them from the window, so we started yelling 'NICE HAT!' and stuff like that. They were all waving at us. Then my friend's older sister (she's 17) got up and randomly gave them the finger. We all started laughing and those guys gave us this look and walked away.

And in art, when Nicole kept getting Panic at the Disco and Fall Out Boy mixed up (she hates them...), I was all like 'Call them Fall Out at the Disco if you must!' because I was getting really mad at her.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Me techer was explaining how to do something blah blah blah....anyway then I felt the urge to dance and it was really bad so I started singing Boogie Fever. After class I started dancing and my friends were like O.O.Then I started chasing them as we walked home from school.

2. When I was in 4th grade I was the youngest and tallest person in 4th grade.I climed up this large rope on the fitness playground and the kids were like amazed that I was the only person who could make it to the top.Some kid yelled at me and told me i was a cheater.And on the monkey bars between the 1-4 bars and the 8-12 bars i could stand on the ground.

*so we where going outside*

so nick walks up to heather and says"wah'a gonna do with all that junk all thAT junk in side that trunk wah'a gonna dowit all that a** all that a** inside those jeans"

so me and heather look at eachother"ooooook?"

nick , "heather smith your so weird you skip down the hallways like this"*skip freakesly*nick, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

one time this guy i knew was going around saying HIGH FIVE and was like, high fiving everyone. so its lunch and his table is right next to ours and he asks this preppy girl to high five him... she goes in to high five and he pulls away... so she falls flat on the ground. :chohimetchi:

Today for music, this professional musician came in. Someone asked him if the song lyrics had any meaning. He said "Yes, I never waste a word." Then the person beside me (Who hates FOB) was like "Unlike Fall Out Boy!" He thinks their lyrics are nonsense. Then he usually mocks This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race. xP

Earlier that day, my friend wrote "Skyler's Gay!" on his desk xD

^ Hmmph. Their lyrics are good. I like them...but mooooving on...

Today in art (because ALL the good stuff happens in art, if you haven't noticed) we were working on an Andy Warhol style thing. So Sofie was the only one out of all 5 of us who used her own picture. Just the picture itself was funny, but the effects made it hilarious.

Also, today was Sara's Birthday! So at lunch, her friends announced it, and Sara (who sits at the table next to mine) was jumping up and down. It was funny to see a short girl, sitting alone, with a bright red face. I don't know what happened to her. She was embarassed/excited. Then her friends came and sat back down with her.

Yeah, he also thinks that: 1. FOB is emo 2. Pete is dating Jessica Simpson

This is kindof at school. But mew and my friend were talking at recess, and she was talking to this person in my class on MSN. She put a picture of her sister as her display pic and he thought that she was hot. It was disturbing xD

Creepy...*shivers*

Ha...

Also, in art, but 3 weeks ago:

We were working on hollow-form-sculptures and somebody stole my paper. Sofie made this huge deal out of it and was hopping around all hyper and talking in a British accent. She was all like "That can not be good!" and "Elementary, my dear Watson!" and "Dun-hop! Dun-hop!" Then we found it in the 2nd period closet and she hopped away to get her own paper.

Last week in art, my little rectangle went missing. I was all like "Somebody jacked my rectangle!" and me and Joe were looking for it. Then Joe found it, all squished. I was like "Somebody jacked my rectangle then squished it!"

And 2 weeks ago, in art, me and Sofie made up a dance to 'Oompa loompa doompa dee do! I've got another puzzle for you!'

Today at our Aduiton(sp?) :

1) I was pretending to be Mrs.K : Me: "Carrrriiiiieeeeeee..... Iiiiiii'mmmm cooominggggg foooor yourrrr mathhhhhh tesssstttt!"

2) Me and C were making fun of a play : C: As a Student od this school I have the right to say we should fire all the boring teachers!" Me: *Looks inside a classroom* OMG Carrie teachers are here!

3) This random Lady asked us if we could bring a book back so we did and the teachers had a confrence in the librabry. I said "Scary..." I wrote Mr.H was on the Compy! <3

4) In our play theres this song called "Gotta find me a wife".

5) Some one was singing the song from Aladin and pull his pants up! LOL

My friend tried to throw a snowball at me, and I dodged but I fell over. So she tried to push me, so I ran then did a face plant in the snow. Then my other friend pushed her and she fell on me xD

During French, I was being annoyed (Again) Today the joke was 'Alison Wentz, M.D.' xD Me and my friend were playing hangman on a whiteboard, so the person who sits beside me took my marker and wrote it all over my desk. I laughed, but it wasn't fun to erase xP

We also had some funny moments at Health class, but it's inappropiate for TT. xD If you want to know, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
At our play performance, on Friday, P and C were being all teary, because we're 8th graders, and this would be their last play here. Two make them feel better before they went onstage, our stage manager started dancing around backstage in this totally crazy way. We were all like 'SHHH!!! They can hear you! The mics are on!'

After our performance, we went to the ice-cream place/fast food place(the place where Nat's older sister flipped the guy off...a few posts up). Anyways! Joe was sitting in this baby seat, and he was too big to fully sit in it. I wanted to prove that I was the only person who could actually sit-sit in it. So...I did. And I fit. I got stuck and was all 'Help! I'm stuck!' But, everyone was too busy laughing to care. Then my little sister came, because we were leaving, and she yanked me out of it, and I almost fell on her and into Joe. We were all laughing....

LOL

All these are in Geography with Alexis and Jordan - Jordan is a guy.. He can be funny at times -

We were sitting there reading the Geography book with Mr.McClurg. Well, he told us to turn the page so everyone turns the page and it's all silent, and you hear RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP! And everyone turns and looks at me and Alexis. Me and Alexis burst out laughing and look at Alexis's book. Her page was ripped all the way through the middle - well it stopped a little less than half an inch before the end - and everyone starts reading and stuff while I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.

I'll always love that story..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back