Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Science, Isaac and Riley were putting pencil crayons so that they were over their index and ring finger, but under their middle finger. Then they slam their finger on the desk, and the pencil crayon breaks painlessly. Isacc tried using his opposite hand, and it didn't break, he screamed in pain. Everyone laughed at him. Then we took the broken pieces and had a war.

Also in Science, it's a long story as to how this relates to the Particle Theory, but our teacher took a textbook, lifted it up, and dropped it to crush a piece of chalk on someone's desk. One girl wanted to crush some of the larger bits left, so she lifted the book about two feet over the chalk and dropped it, but the pieces didn't get crushed. Our teacher said "No, you have to lift it higher if you want to crush it" then stood on his chair, lifted the book as high as his arm could go, and dropped it.

Me and my friend Laura were just hanging around on the playground, and she double dared me to go up to someone, say "llama" and walk back, all the while keeping a straight face. I went to do it then she grabbed my ar saying "I didn't mean it!" I did it anyway.

A couple of days ago, in Maths, our teacher put "169" on the board and then said "I just put the rudest number in the world up on that board" No one but me and a few girls got it. Our class are idiots. I told one of my guy friends what it meant and he tried to remember it. Then next lesson, the number cropped up again (We're doing square numbers and triangles and stuff and 13x13=169) and no one got it again. Even my guy friend that I had told

Last edited by a moderator:
Today at recess Kyle was ranting on about skittles to me and Susha. It was weard. Oh yeah, and little kids were raping me to get at my candy, aswell. o.0

And in gym, Indianna gave me a scratch, which eventually turned into a rash. THAT'S why teachers shouldn't let immature 12 year olds play rugby. xD

And today was like my "day of the spanish" so after band practice, at the lockers, I went up to riley and screamed "OLAY!" and then he held up his drum sticks and was like "don't make me wack you with these!" and I'm just like "Imma break those frikken sticks of yers!" and I was trying to get at his sticks. Then this 8th grader comes along and takes rileys sticks, and I'm all =D "drum on 'es head! Drum on 'es head!" then he starts drumming on Riley's head, when my teacher comes along and was like "guys, stop that!" And I was rolling on the floor laughing like a phychopath maniac.

And yesterday after recess, Riley just comes up to me and says "How much of a hooker are you?" So I'm just like o.0 and I walk away. lmbo.

Geography made me laugh.

We had to find places on a NZ map.

There was Open Bay, Shag pt and Goodwood.

I'm like "You should pit your Goodwood in my Open Bay because we are going to Shag Pt"

On Friday, at the cafeteria during lunch, I beat two teachers in a pudding eating contest. :] Half the school was watching.

In term 2 we were doing stuff about square roots and cube roots in MG. I just laughed the whole lesson. I thought about Michelle and whenever Ms Conry said 'root' I cracked up laughing. I think I was the only person in 6M1 who knew what it meant.

Wootwootwoot, 6800 :D I'm going to dedicate it to Kendal, the Shaun-Lover O:

^ROOT. I'm so glad I taught you that.

In PE I jumped off Hannah's shoulders to get caught by someone and they grabbed me by the boobs by accident and I'm like "SEXUAL ASSUALT"

On Friday, David was running around in the halls in his black jacket with the hood up waving around his red pencil crayon screaming "I'M THE GRIM REAPER, I'M THE GRIM REAPER, I'M THE GRIM REAPER!" Then after he said It around eight times He's like "I'M THE GRIM RAPER!" Then Riley screamed "OMG EVERYONE RUN DAVID'S A PERV! AHHHH!" Then he started running around screaming, fooling around of course, then me, Indie, Susha, and Lexi were just laughing our heads off. xD

OHMYGOD the funniest thing happened today. O:

Lee's telling the whole class about what he saw during the holidays.

Apparently he saw a person with a moustache in a pram. He didn't know whether it was a girl or boy. And he didn't know whether it was an adult or a kid, because it was tiny but it was reading a newspaper.

He told us, and we all laughed.

Today was funny.

Shaun got a note in his tray saying ''These glasses are from your secret admirer''.

And next to the note was a pair of glasses. Everyone found it hilarious rofl. :)

Now seriously, I don't admire him. o: It's just a practical joke me and my friends played.

Shaun thinks it's Akuch though, since Akuch is over obsessive over that guy. Haha loool.

And I pretty much started crying from laughter when this happened---well, Shaun (Diviney) met Andy and Bradie in Year 8. And Jen and I are going in Year 8 next year. So I said ''we're gonna meet our Shaun!''. And I added ''what if she'll be all fat and strange? She might run around, eating her chocolate, and being all 'I LIKE SHORT STACK AS MUCH AS FOOD, AND THAT'S A LOT!' ''. Jen, being herself, cracked up laughing and I laughed at it too. :) It was super duper funny.

Mr K was teaching us about peninsulas. As he was writing it on the board, I was going ''peeee-niiiiii'' and thought it said penis, so I yelled it out. o: Then we had to look 'peninsula' up in the Dictionary. The word below it was penis. :) Everyone was reading out the meaning and Mr K was getting all angry haha. Yes, slightly immature, but it's funny to us. :) Ohyes, and during our peninsulas studies, Mr K was like ''so this is where the famous London Bridge is'' and Mikee said ''so what's the name of the bridge?''.. it was funnnnny.

In maths we used a white board marker to do our work on the desk and she didn't mind so we now don't use books, unlike the uncool kids.

I spread a rumour about myself being pregnant as a joke but people believed it and now I need to undo it.

Ms Conry put on some random mix CD today in class.

And after 9 songs, Sway Sway baby came on while I was typing up a script for tomorrow.

Everyone turned to look at me but I had no idea it was playing. So after a few lines I picked it up and went crazy.

I had told Jimmy-Jam that it was 'soooo going to play'

But he contradicted me.

I jumped up and ran around with my arms in the air screaming "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU!" and everyone thought it was funny.

Today some one too the liberty of writing the entire school stereotype lightbulb jokes on the white board - Circling our school.

Want the whole list?-

Hornby High - Two. One to change the bulb and one to figure out how to get high off the old one.

St Bedes - None. They're all too drunk to notice and even when they're sober if they spot a hole they just put their willy in it.

Girls High - One. She'll put through a call to maintenance staff because there's no way she's going to do manual labour.

Hillmorton - None. That place looks better in the dark.

Riccarton - Six. One to change it but only after the other five have found an interpreter to translate the English instructions.

Burnside High - Seventy six. One to change the globe. Fifty to protest the globe's right not to change and twenty five to stage a counter protest.

Christ's College - None. Those poor bastards are keeping their backs to the wall even if it means standing in the dark. "If you can't get a girl, get a Christ's boy".

Avonside - Five. One to change it, two to make sure her hair ribbons are still in place and another two to make sure her bag looks cool at all times.

Linwood High - Six. Four to break into the store, one to steal the globe and one to install it.

Villa Maria - None. It is too unsafe for pregnant girls to attempt such a dangerous task.

Papanui High - 10. One to change the bulb. One to call their dealer and eight to have a session why they wait.

Aranui High - None. Because there would probably be no light bulb to change

Hagley - None. Everyone is either suspended or bunking (including the teachers).

Boys High - Two, one to change the bulb and one to make the observation that it isn't half as bright as the light shining from their arses.

Marian - None. They only have to give head to the Shirley boys and it's done for them.

Shirley Boys - None. They're too busy covertly breaking the bulbs over at Marian so they can get head.

Rangiora High - None. Electricity has yet to make it out that far.

St Thomas's - Four. One to change the bulb, three to count how many times he mentions rugby and f^$%king someones mother.

Middleton Grange - None. The Butler can do it.

Cashmere High - None. They dont care about the bulb. they would rather take a drag.

Lincoln High - three - one to change it and two to hold the sheep still so he can stand on it.

We were talking about Bradie from Rozelle and Bradie from Orange at school today. The Rozelle Bradie had behavioural problems, and the Orange Bradie was very kind. :D

Today in the Computer Room, everyone kept on going on iloveindia.com . Jen and I found it really funny. :) So then I came up with a random idea of adding .com or .com.au to every single sentence we said. Turned out a little something like this; ''Hey Jen.com!'' .. ''Hey Ksenia.com!'' .. ''Look at Tierney's pencilcase.com!'' .. ''Yeah, it's so hip.com!'' .. ''Lets go on shortstack.com.au.com!'' .. ''Sure thing.com!'' , etc. It was hilarious.

Lunch and Recess were slightly inappropriate.

Lets just say that Kirk loves Selena Gomez a bit too much.

Today in English, Riley got a question wrong, and our teacher was like "Would you like to use your 'phone-a-friend- lifeline?" Then he looked around, I was staring at him with my hand raised, then he put his hand to his ear like a phone, and said "ring-ring! Kay!" then I said the answer, and the teacher's like "Why is that a compound sentence?" and I said "Cause there's a butt in it" lol

And also in English, our teacher was trying to explain to us what an exclamatory sentence, so he pointed to Kailee's water bottle and screamed "WATER BOTTLE!" and right on que, I fell out of my chair trying to get my water bottle. It was weird.

And during lunch, Indie screamed "BANANA-LLAMA-RAMA!" and our teacher was like "random" and right after, this kid in the hall screamed "CONDOMS!" and so I'm like "HOLEY FRIKKEN GOD RANDOM CONDOMS!" which got a big laugh from the class.

Yesterday Smiley (Lee) was telling us about this glue he invented. He has loads of slugs in his garden so he picked a few up, put them in a container, added some water and smashed them. He said it really worked.

I offered to advertise it. So, hey! Buy Smiley's 100% natural glue! (wth?) xD

Yesterday, guy A was pretending to be guy B, when we had a sub xD So, they switched spots and names and everything, so then guy A kept getting in trouble, and to guy B we said "Poor you... youre gonna have to take all the blame..." But the teacher eventually figured out, cause guy B left his binder on guy A's desk.

Today way pink mufti day and Maddy skipped up to me and shoved something down my bra. She said "Keeping with the pink theme" And I pull it out to find it's a pink condom. Everyone was staring because it was in the library and everyone else was silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back