Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to do the moonwalk on our field, but it was wet and muddy.

I fail'd and fell in some poop. D:

I smelt horrible. >:

My friend were laughing, so I flicked some at them, and some went in my friends mouth, then we all started cracking up. xD

Hilarious.

I have a few funny times...xP

My friend: ....I have to go poop.

Me: O_O

My friend: *yells* I HAVE TO GO POOP!

Everyone: ......

My friend: I took a poop yesterday, teehee. :)

--this wasnt as school but w/e--

My crush: *looks at tennis ball that we were playing with* Pacman is dead...

Me: Aw...RIP pacman! You were loved. How did he die?

My crush: He died because of someone's ugly face!! :eek:

Me: *looks at other friend* Katelynn!! How dare you!!

Katelyn: WHAT!?!?

our little weird people gang were talking about drugs and were gonna smoke dandylions???its very weird but they aranged it for this saturday we probably won't but i wouldn't put it past them...

oh yeah and when it was english the teacher was reading something out and it was:

MRB:(very dramaticaly)and inside the coffin lay a...

ME:NINJA!!!

that was the first time i got a good laugh out off the whole class in ages!!!

oh and in the same lesson they were talking what scene of dracula the work on.

MRB:has anyone done the scene with the hags in

Keiran:Me!

MRB:keiran did the hags!

Everyone:HAHAHA!!!!

our class loves innuendo.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASK:

Nothing happened really. Just when carrie was signing my traper 2000 times. XD

Recess:

Amanda said we'll still be enemies but that means we can't make peace. Amanda: FIND THIS RED ROCK!!! *throws rock* Me:FINE!

Then I found the rock ! Then me and Amanda were BFFLS again. So we hugged. Me:Homecat! A:BFFL! Me: BFFLHOMECAT ROCK! !! Amanda: Bffl rock! Then these retarded 5th graders came up to us. I was like "Shut yo mouth foo!" XD Then one of them said our friendship was over. It sounded like the girl was on a date w/ me... o_O

she was like "were over". XP

Gym:

We had to play.... KICKBALL w/ Mrs.Wadam's class(The class SCOTT is in! :X )

But it was only for 3 mins! XD

I didn;t play though.

Me: Since were BFFLs again, will you stop tormenting Scott??

Amanda: No. He's just so fun to bug! All I say is HI SCOTT in the most annoying voice. He's just so boring!

SS:

I read Scott's dubbing ceremony paragraph.

In a sentence it says "I am wise and I'm very,very handsome." @w@ Then I saw Scott's timeline! He looked so cute as a baby! >w< Then I saw a pic of him as a kid.. He didn't look the same.. ... '3' (around....8???)

Atleast he thinks good of himself. I mean, HE IS handsome. :3

@SG:

SURE, lets be reatard buddies w/ Amanda! XD

Pro

Good school.

Nice teachers

Con

No Bassoons or Contrabassoons !! XO or string instruments.

*snicker* Ok... Which one first?

1. On May 1, I for some reason thought it was April 31, and, as everybody knows, that doesn't exist! So I dated all my papers as April 31, and my second period teacher called me over because I didn't get it! :angry:

2. On the same day, in first period, I had gym, so, thinking it was April 31, I decided, "I wanna get on top of the bleachers!" My school has the wooden bleachers that are bolted to the wall and you have to pull on the bottom one to get them to come out like stairs, and they weren't pushed in all the way; a tiny little ledge, about 2 inches wide, was poking out near the third step. So I reached up, stepped on the ledge, and hoisted myself onto the bleachers! I thought I was so smart; I had accomplished a very difficult thing for someone my size! And then I realized, right as the bell rang, that I had to get DOWN the bleachers! XD I was STUCK!

3. The shortest kid in the school got a volleyball stuck in the rafters of the ceiling.

4. In science class, a kid got a text message, and he forgot to put his phone on vibrate, and he had the irritating "Message. Message. Message, message! Message! MESSAGE! MESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!" recording. The whole class was cracking up!

5. One day we had one of those huge, whole-school pictures. When I went into the office a few weeks later, it was hanging on the wall. One of the biggest, meanest kids was PICKING HIS NOSE! :huh: :D

6. A kid fell asleep in fifth period. Another kid threw a pencil at his head, and the kid immediately woke up and shouted "RAPE! CHILD ABUSE! HELP!"

ASK:

N/A.

Spanish Help:

Amanda was telling MacKenzie how fun and easy it was to annoy Scott. MacKenzie: I could just stand near him, he would still be annoyed!

Band Rehearsal:

George wouldn't shut up and he wouldn't stop playing his Alto Sax... :angry:

I accidently played Bb when Percussion had a solo. X'D

I played VERY squeaky F,G,F,G,A,Bb because i came in late in the song.

Trombones and Baritone had a solo. Trombones: Ryan,Brian,Scott and Michael. Baritone: Leanne. I think Scott either played at the wrong time or played a wrong note,But he was blushing! XD

I had my cell w/ me so Laura kept texting me. XD

Then Gabby was playing w/ my cell.

Mr.Hanna only gave us...30 seconds to get a Pencil from our cases/bags! So everybody was running. XD

I tried not to laugh at Scott. He looked so funny while playing Trombone, his eyes were like.... Weird! and he was looking at me. XD

End of rehearsal:

Scott,Alex and George were fighing over which section is the best.

Alex: When the trombones play, everybody dies. Scott: You French Horns are so quiet! Geogre: When everybody else plays, the Trombones puke in their instruments, everybodies instruments! Scott: *Attacks Alex w/ Trombone case* Alex: *Runs* George: *Laughs*

I held the door for Alex,George and Scott. So my Flute case almost came out of my bag! So I also had my cell in my hand and I grabbed the bag and my cellphone fell. Broke (almost) Battery and back.

Me and Sam were playing Fire In The Barnyard, so I gave her Patrick Stump, Pete Wentz, and Joe Trohman. She said she would save Patrick Stump becuase he's hot and I had one of my 10 minute laughing fits. xD

Yesterday during French, Skyler was doing something (I don't know what) so the teacher said he was Adolf and the whole class cracked up. Today, Skyler was making an eyepatch for himself, and the teahcer said "Yesterday you were Adolf, today you're Captain Jack Sparrow!" xD My class laughed so hard at it.

During Music, we were talking about pimples on people's backs and Kristina named it backne xD

Haha.

My science teacher asked me what defines an amphibian.

Me: They're green and soggy. With uber-long tongues. DISCUSTING TO HOLD.

Teacher: Okay, moving onto insects. What defines an insect?

Me: AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH! WASP! Um, they're scary. And ugly.

Teacher: What defines a mammal?

Me: *sticks hand up*

Teacher: Yes?

Me: They are warm blooded creatures. Gerard Way is a prime example of mammal, Miss.

Teacher: That will do, class. Now do Excersize 6c in your blue TextBook.

[SIZE=7pt]Hehe.[/SIZE]

1. Well today we're doing these practise questions for our SATs, and there was this one question that had the word 'wanted' in it (I forget the question).

I whispered to the guy that sits next to me, "I know someone you want". He blushes a bit and says, really loudly in the silence, "Shut UP!" LOL it was so funny.

2. Also, me and my BFFL made up this poem about a month ago:

Wet Boots

You are such a naughty girl,

You got your boots in a whirl!

You're never going out again,

You are such a horrific pain.

Put them back, right away!

Go to your bed and you better lay.

You will feed the chickens in the morning,

Every day, when the sun is dawning.

Clean out those dang horses!

And do your homework on forces.

BY ******

& ****** (our names)

We showed our one teacher, and she said, "This is a very good example of... a poem that rhymes because it has to!"

Now whenever me and my friend speak, if there's something that rhymes a bit we're like, "We're getting good at this ryhming lark!" (my friend says lark, not me).

Then today as well, we were waiting in the classroom to go home, and our teacher says something that rhymes and I'm like, "Ooh, that rhymes!" VERY loudly.

And she goes, "How exciting, ******!" and starts to laugh. Then everyone else starts laughing :)

Best Wishes

barky

Band:

Today I was w/ Clarinets and Oboes.

Peter:ERIIIIICCCCCCCCC! Eric:pPETTTTEEEERRRR!

Peter(This was at the end of band) : (From our play, California or Bust) *In a opera voice* WERE HERE NOW! AND ITS PERFECTLY CLEAR HOW SOON ALL OTHERS WILL SHOUT "WOW! CALIFORNIA'S GREAT!" WERE HERE AND WE'LL STAY BUILD A BRIDGE ON THE BAY IN THIS PLACE WE CALL THE GOLDEN STATE! *pretends to jump in a puddle* Mr.Hanna:pETER DON'T! Peter:I was kidding.

Band Practice:

We had to:

1)Mr.Hanna showed us his hand symbols for "Stand up" and "Sit Down".

2)We had to go out in the hallway. All these 5th graders were staring... XD

The Oboes forgot where their seats were! XD

3)Mr.Hanna showed us the hand symbols for "Instruments Up" and "Rest Postion".

The Flutes asked if we could put the Flutes Foot on one knee and hold it up. Mr.Hanna: No. That looks too Marching band!

Mr.Hanna was playing with us, by doing the instruments up then suddenly down. So Hayley said "5 mins til we have to go!" So Mr.Hanna finally cnducted.

When we were going out of the band room(see 2#) Mike plays saxophone so he was like "I'LL PLAY A SOLO!!!!"

Vinny: WHOA! MIKE YOUR SAX IS HUGE! Mike: I know. *gets sax. body* HI VINCENT. Vinny: *gets Mike's sax body* HI MIKE.

Mike: I LIKE CHEEEESSSEE!

We were standing up when Mr.H told us to. So Alex lifts his French horn like a trophy! XD and shaking it.

And just my luck! Mike's Saxophone case was one seat infront of mine. Mike was setting his Sax up in front of me.

Lunch:

Mike was acting stupid. Me:*Looks at Mike* Mike:WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! (In a funny voice.)

Art:

I wanted to go with Scott to the dance. Me: *Writes note saying: Dear Scott,

Will you go to the dance with me? Yes / No. Post this on my locker, number 116. ~Skadi* I put it on his Trombone! XD

Me*To colby* OMG. He's here. Scott: *Looks at note* *Throws it on the floor near my flute* So then Colby gave it to him for me face-to-face.

Band:Today I was w/ Clarinets and Oboes.

Peter:ERIIIIICCCCCCCCC! Eric:pPETTTTEEEERRRR!

Peter(This was at the end of band) : (From our play, California or Bust) *In a opera voice* WERE HERE NOW! AND ITS PERFECTLY CLEAR HOW SOON ALL OTHERS WILL SHOUT "WOW! CALIFORNIA'S GREAT!" WERE HERE AND WE'LL STAY BUILD A BRIDGE ON THE BAY IN THIS PLACE WE CALL THE GOLDEN STATE! *pretends to jump in a puddle* Mr.Hanna:pETER DON'T! Peter:I was kidding.

Band Practice:

We had to:

1)Mr.Hanna showed us his hand symbols for "Stand up" and "Sit Down".

2)We had to go out in the hallway. All these 5th graders were staring... XD

The Oboes forgot where their seats were! XD

3)Mr.Hanna showed us the hand symbols for "Instruments Up" and "Rest Postion".

The Flutes asked if we could put the Flutes Foot on one knee and hold it up. Mr.Hanna: No. That looks too Marching band!

Mr.Hanna was playing with us, by doing the instruments up then suddenly down. So Hayley said "5 mins til we have to go!" So Mr.Hanna finally cnducted.

When we were going out of the band room(see 2#) Mike plays saxophone so he was like "I'LL PLAY A SOLO!!!!"

Vinny: WHOA! MIKE YOUR SAX IS HUGE! Mike: I know. *gets sax. body* HI VINCENT. Vinny: *gets Mike's sax body* HI MIKE.

Mike: I LIKE CHEEEESSSEE!

And just my luck! Mike's Saxophone case was one seat infront of mine. Mike was setting his Sax up in front of me.

Lunch:

Mike was acting stupid. Me:*Looks at Mike* Mike:WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! (In a funny voice.)

Art:

I wanted to go with Scott to the dance. Me: *Writes note saying: Dear Scott,

Will you go to the dance with me? Yes / No. Post this on my locker, number 116. ~Skadi* I put it on his Trombone! XD

Me*To colby* OMG. He's here. Scott: *Looks at note* *Throws it on the floor near my flute* So then Colby gave it to him for me face-to-face.
you should start a blog on your school.

my group of gays talk about random stuff.

we were gonna smoke dandylions...

I forgot this halarious moment!!!!

Mr.Hanna:*To Mrs.Tengood* I'm Retarded with these French Horns! Class:GASP!,YOU SAID A Bad word, etc.,

I forgot this halarious moment!!!!Mr.Hanna:*To Mrs.Tengood* I'm Retarded with these French Horns! Class:GASP!,YOU SAID A Bad word, etc.,
I love your school. Its SO retarded and funny! I wanna go there. XD

And Mike reminds me of Matt in my class who loves the word "Cheese"

He goes:

Teacher: Okay class! Matthew you read next.

Matt: Ok! and so he said-- CHEESE. O.O

Class: *peeing themselves*

XD

~SG~

I love your school. Its SO retarded and funny! I wanna go there. XD
And Mike reminds me of Matt in my class who loves the word "Cheese"

He goes:

Teacher: Okay class! Matthew you read next.

Matt: Ok! and so he said-- CHEESE. O.O

Class: *peeing themselves*

XD

~SG~
Put yourself in a package. :furawatchi:

and join band at the las min. just to watch Mike acting stupid.

Thursday:

Mike plays Saxophone and he has a neckpeice and he was running around the band room w/ his neckpiece! XD

Mike also love Chicken Fingers and fries. XD

Shane admitted that he had me in his contacts on his phone as Juno, and Nick as Bleeker. He yelled it at us in the middle of the packed hallway, and Nick threatened to beat him with a text book. I said hopefully, it would make him smarter.

We had a combined choir day Friday, and everything was going wrong. People kept knocking over chairs in the middle of a song, on accident [we have motions..], and for some reason this made all of B Day choir crack up. Then, we get to to whatever motion we want at one point in a song [of which Mrs. Haas calls a 'jig'], and somebody overdid it, and ended up looking... Frankly, really stupid. For the next ten minutes, everybody in B Day was cracking up in mid-song. Again.

Shane told me Nick was cheating on me with Colleen, because, y'know, we "look a lot alike." I laughed. Hard.

Mrs. Regiere was announcing the Pride Award winners, and somehow, I ended up being called up. She looked unhappy that I was getting anything worth applause, so right after she handed me the paper and keychain, I walked over to Renee and told her it meant nothing to me. So I tore up the paper and threw it away. Mrs. Regiere and Mr. Repp both gave me a "You just waisted a tree, you shall be punished" look.

We were in flute practice and Me and Jess was doing stupid stuff and when she was doing a D note, I told her an ant was on her and she didn't get it. (because we call D-Note ant antlers. xD)

Convo:

Me: (kills ant on her hand)

Jess: my finger positions were right.

Me: No, there was an ant---

Jess: NO I DID IT RIGHT!

Me: THERE WAS AN ANT ON YOUR HAND!

Jess: NO I DID IT RIGHT!!!!! >.<

Me: NO AN ACTUAL ANT WAS ON YOU!

Jess: Oh, an ACTUAL ant.

Me: (in her ear) YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! X_X

Jess: Ooooh. *screams*

Teacher: *laughing*

~SG~

We were in flute practice and Me and Jess was doing stupid stuff and when she was doing a D note, I told her an ant was on her and she didn't get it. (because we call D-Note ant antlers. xD)
Convo:

Me: (kills ant on her hand)

Jess: my finger positions were right.

Me: No, there was an ant---

Jess: NO I DID IT RIGHT!

Me: THERE WAS AN ANT ON YOUR HAND!

Jess: NO I DID IT RIGHT!!!!! >.<

Me: NO AN ACTUAL ANT WAS ON YOU!

Jess: Oh, an ACTUAL ant.

Me: (in her ear) YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!! X_X

Jess: Ooooh. *screams*

Teacher: *laughing*

~SG~
You do Flute too SG?

In Clarinet/Oboe/Flute lesson, I was all "WHAT MEASURE MR.HANNA?! " because this (bi***) Stephiane(sp) keeps on forgeting her music and I was speaking to her.

Regan gave me wobbly stand. XD

How come you call a D a ant antler?

D is:

(pic of a flute using O's) O O O | O O O |

Or thats unless you use another D. What book do you use SG? I use Standard Of Excellence by Bruce Pearson.

XD

Okay XD

When I was in Elementary, I had this classmate who was the son of the headmaster(It's a really small school, ok?)

He stood up on a chair with his arms raised and another guy pulled down his pants! Freaky! O_O

And last school year, some of my classmated tied up "D"(it's a guy) in scotch tape.

And "V"("V" is a guy.) tried on a costume(a dress, since there was an upcoming dance play) and walked around the classroom :chohimetchi:

And the owner got mad at him!!!

You do Flute too SG?
In Clarinet/Oboe/Flute lesson, I was all "WHAT MEASURE MR.HANNA?! " because this (bi***) Stephiane(sp) keeps on forgeting her music and I was speaking to her.

Regan gave me wobbly stand. XD

How come you call a D a ant antler?

D is:

(pic of a flute using O's) O O O | O O O |

Or thats unless you use another D. What book do you use SG? I use Standard Of Excellence by Bruce Pearson.

XD
Because we only lift up two fingers and press the other buttons, Like Ant Antlers!

You press all the buttons except the end ones. :mellow:

And I have a teacher with worksheets to put in portfolios. xD

I dunno what book I use. FLUTISTS!! UNITE!!! XD

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back