Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my friends and I came back to school after we went to see High School Musical 3 (it was a big flop), I realised I hadn't drunk any of my lemonade. So I opened the bottle up and... IT ALL SQUIRTED IN MY FACE >=( Haha, it was funny though. It was all shaken up from the bus trip home when I had it on the floor. Oh, and running around. :)

We were playing a word game at school. One person had to describe the word, but not make it obvious, and the others had to guess.

Person Describing: You either love it or you hate it..

Most of class: Marmite!

Randula: Diana Vickers!

Me: Madagascar!

Rest Of Class: *gives varied answers*

Person Describing: Second clue, it's red.

Whole class: TOMATOES!

Me: The red one in Madagascar!

Person Describing: Final clue, before you give an answer... it's edible.

Whole class: TOMATO!

Me: A tomato from Madagascar. :]

Chorus:

I was calling Amanda Scott because they both have brown glasses, and they both wore a brown t-shirt w/ white selves underneath, and dark jeans. xDD

I told Amanda that I would dye her hair blonde, and I'd staple her glasses and her clothes to her body. I'd do that to Scott too. xD

Carly was putting sticky notes that said "Kick Me" on Scott's back. xD

Leanne was touching Scott's back, and it looked disturbing. O_O

Math:

I asked "Scott" to give me back my pen.

SS:

Peter told me he didn't practice his Jazz music. ._.

Peter randomly sings in class. Peter: Barney si a dinosaur from our imagination!

Kelly: I hate you, you hate me, lets go and kill Barney. Peter: KATE! Your friend is talking about a purple body on the floor! D8

Kelly was talking about Barney being killed and Peter was all emo.

Peter put his face on his spiral notebook, and the spiral part made a mark on his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
LA:

[something funny actually happened!] Jesse asked Ms.H if Baby Z had a litter box. xDD Baby Z is Ms.H's adopted baby. >w<

Hallway :

I saw Michel. <3

Health:

i was skimming through my health text book, and it showed a chapter about sex,Teen age pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases. O_O

Lunch:

I almost bumped into Michel. *Facepalm*

This teacher yelled at Michel for eating a banana... O_O

Band:

Oh yeah, we got new music! We got Misson: Impossible [Theme], Starwars [something, not RM and not attack of the clones] and Legend of Alhambra [i think it's Arabic]

I was jealous because the flutes have trills. ;_; I LOVE TRILLS!

Mr.Hanna said I could try out Tuba next week. =]

Sci:

Me and Amanda got the same grad eon a test we did lastweek. xD

Hallway 2:

I almost shoved Amanda into Michel...

I was doing ninja moves on Amanda, and i kinda pushed her on a wall, and she said she'd tell the principal.. Me: OH Where's your Mrs.D?! xD

Jazz:

We were playing Freddie Freeloader and there's this special Trumpet/Flute part, and it was just me and Manny playing.The trumpets died..

Markus had to sit next to Johannes.. It was horrible. Johannes kept attacking Markus's bass.. :D

Marcus was playing his solo in FF and Lauren, Drew and George were putting their faces up to him and making the funniest faces and Marcus started cracking up, he couldn't play his solo. xDD

Break:

I was with Rachel,Manny,Johannes,Markus,Miller,Meghan and Andrew..

Miller bought another snapple, and he split it again. -___-

Miller had this banna nut muffin, and Markus and Manny wanted a piece so badly. Miller: Who can make a puppy face? Both: *Make face* Miller: Who can make a whale cow puppy face? xDDD

Rachel came out of nowhere and scared the s**t out of Manny and he screamed like a littl girl. xD

Miller was skipping with his drink in his hand, because Manny was being a stalker. xD

Miller went up the stairwell nearby the band room, and Manny was there, and Miller went past the classrooms upstairs and went down the stairs where Manny wasn't. xD

Andrew put himself in the Lost and Found locker.

Jazz:

The trumpets didn't play thier part once again..

When Everett,Scott,Andy,Marcus,Lauren,Drew,George and Peter had their break, they did more retarded stuff...

Andy supposidly kicked Lauren, and Rachel said he should be sent to jail... ._.

Everett put his face up to the glass frame pof the door and made a few retarded faces. xDD

Me and Andy had a hard time on Besame Mucho, because Trombones are supposed to be LOUDER than the Clarinet accomp..

The trumpets died on Manny, and he was playing all by himslef... ._.

I made my friend, Dustin, wear a bow. I was like, "You're really pretty!" And he was like, "Yeah."

Then I asked him to put it on again. Then another guy, Mark, came over was took the bow out of his hair.

Dustin: NO!! MY PRETTY BOW!

Then he put it on again. When he gave it back to me, I think he said the teacher thought he had a problem. xP

Morning:

I was walking up the stairs, and so was Michelangelo, and when I was upstairs, Thora yelled "Look who's behind you! =O" It was Michelangelo. =\

HR:

We got the student directory and the Nest. C=

Laura wrote a article on ROB, and Sarzar said "It;s a exciting adventure once a week!" xD

I drew on Brian, I made him a drag queen. xD [He had pink hair and make-up]

I alos drew on Mr.Graham and I made him a cat! XDD

I drew on these people in the bakery in town, and I made one a dog. xD

I found out that George has a sister named Renee. O_O

I drew Ming Ming in the back ground of our soon to be new middle school. xD

Hallway:

I found Manny's info in the student directory, and Amanda siad she'd prank call him. xDD

I told Amanda to prank call Scott, and she already did. O_O

First try was "My anme is Sjwjhdkjkh and i have a crush on you." But Erik [scott's older brother] picked it up, and he got Scott on the phone, and she repeated what she said, and he hung up. xDD

Spanish:

Tom smelled something. Tom:Something smells like food. Oh yeah.. Were in the cafeteria. xD

SS:

Somebody said Dr.B was a child molester. O_O

Today during break (or recess) a few boys went down to the basketball courts and they got 4 basketballs jammed in the net. so they lifted this really skinny guy (who is really funny) up and he hung on the ring thing that holds the net and with his head he hit all the basketballs down and then the other guys started throwing basketballs through the net and then one threw one at his balls and he fell off and he was like laying on the ground screaming like a girl IT WAS HILLARIOUS!!!

Lol, okie so I thought I was so cool wearing high heels to school, right? x]

So during Spanish, we had to stand up for whatever reason. I'm the type of person who can't really sit still, so I was sort of messing around with my heels; spinning around with them and such when I lost my balance and sliiiid! I grabbed onto my desk to catch myself, but then my desk went sliding across the slippery floor with me! I nearly bumped into the guy next to me. x_X

It was awkward. :rolleyes:

We were singing I'll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan when it started playing ;D

...Since we were studying China and stuff, our history teacher let us watch it.

Lol we were playing b ball and i passsed the ball and then the other guy passed it and bam hit the teacher lol i laughed so hard it hurt.

Today during break (or recess) a few boys went down to the basketball courts and they got 4 basketballs jammed in the net. so they lifted this really skinny guy (who is really funny) up and he hung on the ring thing that holds the net and with his head he hit all the basketballs down and then the other guys started throwing basketballs through the net and then one threw one at his balls and he fell off and he was like laying on the ground screaming like a girl IT WAS HILLARIOUS!!!
xDDD

Manny kicked Miller there during our break in Jazz. xDD

Miller:AH GAWD! D= *Sits on a stack of chairs, then falls* CRAP! *Sits on a chair* xD

HR:

Amanda said she might do band,and do percussion. She really likes Thomas, so I said "Yeah... I know why..." Amanda: No. I also think percussion is interesting. xD

LA:

I forgot which period i had lessons, so I asked Amanda. O_O

Band:

Marcus wasn't here, and I was so happy. *_*

We played Winter Wonderland, and Ryan said this would be a good song for our spring concert. O_O

Band lessons:

We got Silent night, Angels heard on high and Jingle bells... We were gonna carol. .___. No, not singing, playing. We were with the trumpets and Mr.Hanna on Tuba. [i swear, he was standing next to me, and I was getting so jealous]

Ms.Tengood was breaking us up into groups for jingle bells. Ms.Tengood: Scott and Skadi play line C [With Mr.H] and Ryan and -Ugh Ryan and Brian play B. Mr.Hanna:Sometimes I call Scott Skadi. xDD

Hallway:

I could have sworn Scott touched my back. O__O

Carol:

First we played for Mr.Sulyok's first grade music classroom.

Mr.Hanna said one of the kid's could fit in his Tuba.. xD

I swear. I lyk, failed on Jingle bells. ._. But I did good on silent night.

Then it was for this 2nd grade classroom. We just played Jingle Bells.

Hallway 2:

We were carrying our stands and such, and this lady thoguth we were a marching band. ._.

Carol:

Then we played for the principals. God, I was so close to Scott, I thoguth I'd die. ._____.

Then we went into this 4th grade classroom.

I swear, it was WORSE than the office.

Band lessons:

I learned five notes on Tuba. >;3

SS:

I told Amanda that the Tuba smells like crayons[seriously, it does]

When one of my classmates shoe came off, It landed in the middle of the room when my teacher was teaching a lesson. (My teacher is a chill dude...) and whaen his shoe came off, my teacher threw his shoe into the hallway! It was like ten metres away from the class. then my teacher was like, "Go Get it, ______________." (tHE ________________ was for his name and last name.) my class couldn`t stop laughing for three whole minutes!

HR: 1.Me Skadi and Amanda were all writing random stuff on sticky notes.

2. I put a sticky note on Skadi's forehead.

3. Me and Amanda were singing "What's gonna work teamwork!" from the Wonder pets

Math:

Cameron was making a sneezing noise and he found a stuffed fish (stuffed animal) and he said ACHOO! And he threw it XD

Homeroom:

My friend Amanda was wearing a Cheese t-shirt from Foster's Home For Imaginary friends and my sister Skadi (redtama) was like:

Skadi: No get that t-shirt away from me!

Amanda: *starts chasing her while skadi is putting her trombone away.*

After when Amanda stopped chasing her---

Me: Amanda omg where did you get that t-shirt?!!!!!

Amanda: Idk...

Me: Well I love Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love chocolate milk! XD

L.A.:

Well our class had to do a locker clean out.

Amanda: Thora! I need your help!

Me: What?

Amanda: Since i am short can you please get my garbage out from the top of my locker?

Me: Yesh!

Amanda: Yay! Thank you!!!

Me: Now watch me pick it up! I am a tall person!!!

After that I saw some old honey made (crackers) in her locker and they were open and some were left in there.

Me: Ewww! Amanda!

Amanda: -laughs- I didn't mean it!

Me: Eww your gross! XD

LUNCH:

This mean fat guy named Jay dropped a bag near Nicolas (some 8th grader) and he was like

Nicolas: Pick it up! You dropped it!!!!!!

Jay: -Starts whining like a dumb***-

Well today I heard this roomer about Jay at gym breaking a scooter so them Nicolas was like telling everybody. XD

[quote name== <_< =kawaii= :D =' date='December 22, 2008 04:58 pm] HR: 1.Me Skadi and Amanda were all writing random stuff on sticky notes.

2. I put a sticky note on Skadi's forehead.

3. Me and Amanda were singing "What's gonna work teamwork!" from the Wonder pets

Math:

Cameron was making a sneezing noise and he found a stuffed fish (stuffed animal) and he said ACHOO! And he threw it XD

Remember about the Michelangelo thing? xD

When Michel freaked our when Nicholas said "You inside of my headress". xDD

OK so on my tote, I have a moose (it's Abercrombie) and it's FUZZY.

So me and my friend made up this joke that the moose is my "special spot". My friend, Tyler, was feeling it and we CRACKED UP. We're all "OMG YOUR FEELING MY SPECIAL SPOT!" And he's like Whut?

It was hilarious at the time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back