Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam joke-proposed to Natalia, and I was gonna be the bride's maid. But then Natalia left him. So now I'm the bride's maid for Adam and Ashley. xD
The grade eights have to prepare these winter games to play outside at some school thing, and I suggested a hardcore snowball fight. But the teacher's didn't exactly approve of my idea.

My French teacher "couldn't believe I was acting liek that and I'm in grade eight" because Sam was looking at Adam's glasses, and then I poked them and giggled.

I taught Sam a new thumb war tactic that guarantees for you to win everytime. It went like this:

"Adam! Thumb war!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. 5, 6, 7, 8, I use this hand to masturbate!"

"OH MY GOD." -lets go of Sam's hand-
I LOL'd @ that. xD

Morning:

Amanda was upset that I wasn't here yesterday.

Scott's mom came into the school.

Health:

Our unit is a mix on Drugs and Alcohol and we have separate packets, and we had to do this survey for the Drugs one. The first question was "Do any of your friends smoke,drink or Marijuana?", and I looked over to Amanda's paper, and for that question, she circled yes. XD Then she realized it & changed it. xD

Chorus:

We have separate songs, us girls, have "A Rose".. And the boys have "The Lion Sleeps tonight". XD Theres a Tenor section, which I am so jealous about. D:< [scott's a Tenor.]

SS:

We had to do a song on topic about anything we learned this year. So Steve's was about the Bill of Rights, and he made it sound like,'If your happy clap your hands'. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... [i'm surprised I haven't replied to this one yet. O_O]

Yesterday in history, we were going over a packet.

Teacher: Who wrote the Divine Comedy?

Dalton: MIKE JONES!

It was so funny. x3

New year, new people.

Year 9's are so lost and funny.

One girl today who was near us at lunch yelled at her friends 'OMFG, How do you know what a condom looks like?'

And we cracked up so bad. So Naive.

Then my mates like 'Yeah, well, I know what the glow in the dark ones look like and what the flavoured ones taste like'

[We got bored at the mall so we put money together to experiment with condom tasting and looking at in the dark]

And then i'm like 'Me too, Yummy.'

You shoulda seen their faces. Its so funny. They were speechless. Then one said 'Are you guys the school sluts?'

And we looked at each other and I said 'No, just the village idiots'

Everyone at our school our age has played with the to be funny. Put messages in them and blow them up and float them down the river. Fun!

Oo, Ive got one.

It wont seem funny, but me and my friend cracked up laughing.

Well, we were having silent reading, and our bags were on the back of our chairs. So I leaned back to get my drink bottle, dropped it and than caught it again. It was so freakishly funny and it was also silent reading so everyone was silent apart from us 2 who were like, cracking up laughing.

Gawd, Im such a freak.

Morning:

My mom bought me a t-shirt that has Bloo + Cheese [Yes, from Fosters. <3] So in order to get revenge on her, I wore it today. >:]]

Amanda was looking at somebodie's family tree, and it fell. O_O

Hallway: I went with Amanda to her locker, and Thora came out of her LA class, and I was all "ZOMG! HEY! o:" :]

Band:

I found out.. I'm somewhat popular with the band kids ever since I played Tuba, because everyone is happy whenever Mr.Hanna says something about me. [Ex: "Trombones,Tuba and.. Trumpets tune." Saxophone sect: TUBA! :]]

Me & George have this special part in The Wild Westerns.. And George forgot to play when it was our turn the first time.

-.- So I was playing my myself. Then Mr.H wanted us to play measure 29 again.

Brian thought I was a Baritone player. lolfail.

I asked Jake for valve oil [1st valve was sticky once again] and he had to ask Billy. ._. Billy: NU. D:< Jake: She needs it.. ._. Then he finally gave it to me.

I almost dropped Big Baby on Scott. xD Or his foot.

Sci:

Okay, well Dr.Battisti wasn't in the room, so Zaylin thought it'd be smart to go up to the board and say "Okay Class, let me teach/tell you about my [Male sexual organ. D:]. All the girls come up so I can hit you." XD

SS:

Taylor got sent to the office and Amanda said "LOL TAYLOR GOT PWN'D!" Me: Excellent useage of the word! *Holds hand up for a high five* Amanda: *High fives my hand weakly* Me: What was that? -.- Amanda: *Slaps my hand* D:

Oh, I just remembered one in orchestra!

Me: What's your favorite word?

Friend: Interesting.

Me: Mine is SQUEEful! Say it with me.

Friend: Uh, okay...Squeeful.

Me: No, more enthusiastic and high-pitched. SQUEEful!

Friend: (more high-pitched)SQUEEful.

Me: SQUEEful!

It was fun :]]

I don't remember if I posted this before but my school had a PJ day and I put on footie Pjs.Yes,laugh at me if you want.But I took of my slippers and walked to the back of the room.I slipped and fell,and when I got up,everyone stared at me.

1. Today at math class The teacher made us play a game called the factor game. during we played I lost every match and then I split my pencil from madness and then when I put it back with tape It suddenly split again I fixed it... AGAIN I played another game with someone and she picked up my pencil and It fell in a few peices... Rest In Peices

2.At indoor recess there was this thing to hold boxes at stepped on it and it slided onto the floor I fell so hard I cracked up everyone looked then started laughing

Chris and Dylan were messing around in class today, and our teacher, Miss O, said, "Girls, stop your gossip." Everyone was like, "Why did you call them girls, Miss?" And she said, "If I took away their masculinity, I knew they'd listen." So then Chris just goes, "Okay, sorry, Sir." xDDD

And the time in French, we were all silent in the middle of a test. I was opposite the indoors window, so I could see all the kids walk by. Suddenly, this kid tripped outside and I started cracking up..really loudly. The whole class looked at me. But they're all used to me, so they found it funny. x3

Good times. <33

My friend and I were playing in the snow. Our yards were like snowless from the 80 some snowmen we built. So, we went to other peoples yards when they weren't home.(yup thats me) We played in some bald guys yard until he came home. Then we ran when we realized he was coming up the drive way. I left my gloves in the yard. We walked back back and I said to her "Make conversation!" So she said, "once I oredered a chocolate donut and they gave me jelly!" I said"Thats absurd!" He saqw us and gave us the gloves.

lol lol lol

I do a lot of funny things with my friends at school.. here goes..*Deep breath*

I found a stick and called it bob. I poked My science partner in the elbow with it.

I was throwing cheese around the cafeteria.

I brought a pinecone into gym. Me and my partner were playing badminton with it, and it hit me in the middle of my forehead.

While playing badminton, I accidentally made a basket in the B-ball hoop ^__^

I was singing Disturbia at lunch.

I yelled "I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT!" At some one before running off. (Darkwing duck FTW!)

And now- The Grand finale...

While I was at lunch, I went running across the room, full speed. Then... i tripped. I slid about three feet across the floor, then when my arch-enemy came up to me, she said "Smooth, Clumsy." Ready for my Amazing comeback? I said "Clumsy? I'd like to see YOU slide three feet on scuffed linoleum!"

Adam joke-proposed to Natalia, and I was gonna be the bride's maid. But then Natalia left him. So now I'm the bride's maid for Adam and Ashley. xD
The grade eights have to prepare these winter games to play outside at some school thing, and I suggested a hardcore snowball fight. But the teacher's didn't exactly approve of my idea.

My French teacher "couldn't believe I was acting liek that and I'm in grade eight" because Sam was looking at Adam's glasses, and then I poked them and giggled.

I taught Sam a new thumb war tactic that guarantees for you to win everytime. It went like this:

"Adam! Thumb war!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war. 5, 6, 7, 8, I use this hand to masturbate!"

"OH MY GOD." -lets go of Sam's hand-
xD

HR:

I almost fell asleep. o.o;

I was saying "Hi" like one of the guys does it in "OMFGZZ WE LIKE TO PARTY"[by Nickasaur], you know when he says Hi roughly. xD

Health:

We finished our lesson early, so Amanda was sitting next to me, and we watched Tom + Bill. They wer eplaying a hand game, so Amanda decided to copy them. xD

Me + Amanda had a sissy fight after playing that hand game, then we stopped whenever our sub, Mr.Vaughn, came by. xD

Hallway:

Me and Amanda were walking up the stairs nearby Scott's locker, and I said "Zomg, Amanda.. It's... SCOTT. D:", Not loudly though. OwO

Jay #2 asked me to open my locker, because it had this magnent in it for Random acts of kindness week.. O_O

SS:

Mr.Scaturo went out into the hallway, and yelled "I'M ANGRY BECAUSE THERES NO COFFEE! D:<" *Puts cup on Steve's desk angryly, coffee goes all over his paper* Class: XD Steve: -.-

HR:

[We had to go back for our report cards]

I realized that it smelled different during 8th period. O_O Then Amanda asked Thomas if it smelled different. Me: YOU STOLE MY POINT! D:<

I told Thomas my band grade, he got a A-, and I told him that I got a A+.. "Show off.."[-Thomas] XD

I found out that Taylor got kicked out of Seussical for stealing Ms.Tengood's phone. Taylor can be STUPID at times.. -.-

I was holding loads of stuff including a guitar andI was late so I had to hurry I felt my books beging to fall so I DROPED EVERYTHING exept my guitar.

We were doing presintions and I was thinking about something then this guy asked something I couldn't explain and when I figerued out what I was going say I jumped up and pointed at him and yelled INSOLATING but itwas in a diffrent lesson.

In language arts, we had the best sub on EARTH!!! Mr. Sullivan rocks.

Nick: My neck is bleeding. Can I go to the nurse?

Julia: He got bitten by Edward Cullen.

Josh: Julia, he's NOT real. Get over it.

Julia: Of course he's real. He's my husband.

Mr. Sullivan: *thinks she's talking about Nick being her husband* You guys are married?

Julia: Nick, aren't you supposed to be in extreme pain?

Nick: *Clamps his hand onto where he is bleeding* Ow. *He takes his pass and leaves*

Jeff: Bye Nick.

Nick: Bye Jeff.

Jeff or someone: Goodbye Nick the Vampire Slayer!

Julia: *Makes cat hacking up a hairball noises for I don't know why*

Me: *Nearly pees in pants laughing*

*Bell rings*

Julia: I'm bringing Edward in for show and tell tomorrow.

And the whole time Mr. Sullivan has absolutely NO idea what we're talking about.

Since I'm Mrs. Potts in Beauty and the Beast Jr. at school, there is a Chip (my son). He is determined on calling me Mom or Mommy. This morning as he was leaving the gym, he ran over to me with a band-aid on his nose. He said, "Mommy! i ran into a wall!!!" i'm like, "oh my poor little munchkin! How did that happen muffin?" XD I gave him a hug and he never told me how he ran into a wall. Poor muffin. XDDDDDD

Oh and today, it was this kid with severe autistm's birthday. My friend Heather told Chester (the custodian that sings happy birthday to u on ur b-day), that it was Collin's birthday. It was funny. My whole table was singing along.

This is the day, (DAY!)

A very special day, (DAY!)

The day that you were born, (BORN!)

This is the day, (DAY!)

A very special day, (DAY!)

That the angels blow their horn. (HORN!)

Happy birthday to you, (YOU!)

Happy birthday to you, (YOU!)

Happy birthday to Collin, (COLLIN!)

Happy birthday to you. (YOU!)

Give me a whoop whoop! (WHOOP! WHOOP!)

The table next to us that was full of 8th grade air-headed-packing-peanuts (Populars) was all like SHUT UP! They always are. We are definately the loudest people in the school. And the other day, Kyle was throwing wrapped up cheese and calling it a cheese condom. SOMETHING is always being thrown across our table. And Jake is a stalker. He knows 3 out of the 4 colors of my friend Cat's room and where the wall with pictures is. Huuueeeh!!!

New year, new people.Year 9's are so lost and funny.

One girl today who was near us at lunch yelled at her friends 'OMFG, How do you know what a condom looks like?'

And we cracked up so bad. So Naive.

Then my mates like 'Yeah, well, I know what the glow in the dark ones look like and what the flavoured ones taste like'

[We got bored at the mall so we put money together to experiment with condom tasting and looking at in the dark]

And then i'm like 'Me too, Yummy.'

You shoulda seen their faces. Its so funny. They were speechless. Then one said 'Are you guys the school sluts?'

And we looked at each other and I said 'No, just the village idiots'

Everyone at our school our age has played with the to be funny. Put messages in them and blow them up and float them down the river. Fun!
Ohmagawd. At my school, I started a trend. What I did, was I got a box of condoms, and I got some white gravy, and put about a spoon full in each one, and dropped them in the halls, in the bathrooms, and implanted them in sixth graders' desks. Now, after news of my genius spread, and sixth grader screams could be heard, everyone started doing it. xD That's what teachers get for telling us to be imaginative.

My art teacher spun off of the road and ended up in someone's Christmas tree farm...All the school busses passed her and we all laughed. Yeah, it was mean, but hey, it was funny. :p

When we are at the bus stop one morning, we were walking towards the bus, and one of our neighbors slipped on a piece of ice, and fell completely backwards on his head. It was funny at first, but then people kept talking about it and talking about it and talking about it until you couldn't stand it anymore.

We were playing a review game for a quiz in one of my classes, and me and my friends made this awesome group. Everytime we got a question right, we would scream out random things. For instance, one of them was "BRUSEL SPROUTS!!!" and "BEAVERS!!!" and stupid words that we thought were funny. There was a group of girls and they kept rolling their eyes. I know what was going through their mind. Stupid boys. This is, like, a stupid review game. I, like, don't really care if we, like, win or not. It was still funny. Our teacher thought we were out of control and kept yelling at us. Good times, good times. :)

In Reading, our teacher asks, "Who hates this book?" I am expecting everyone to raise their hand but I'm the only one raising my hand in the whole class. She told me to stand in the front of the class and explain why we don't like it.

In Science, my teacher sorta spazzes when we are doing a lab, so he walks over, kicks someone's books, and the papers flew everywhere. I've never seen a teacher so mad. It was sorta funny though.

Well, I was talking to this girl that I sorta like and all of the sudden my friend tackles me and I get pushed back on a desk and do a frontflip/backflip over it and my books go everywhere. Good thing my teacher didn't see it. It was funny though.

I guess that's it for now. Wow, I didn't expect myself to write that much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back