Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday at lunch the boys play football on the field. So today we decided it be fun to steal the ball and run away. Ahaha, it was so funny. We had loads of angry boys chasing us.

During Lunch, we had a lockdown drill, and some guy ran around screaming "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

Well, this one girl at the school I go to, was all up in this other dude's grill. So the dude spazzed, the girl called him a few innapropriate words [they're not dating or anything, they're both screwed in the brain and love to cause fights and bullcrap with everyone who doesn't agree with their standards],. Anyway, so the dude Punched a file cabinet. HARD. broke his hand, and you could see the bone out of his hand.

And yes, that was a funny moment, because he got worked up over nothing. Freaking Spazz. Lol

The girl is an ego-centric female dog, I cannot freaking stand the idiot, Though i'm nice to her because I'm not into drama.

And the dude? He just has anger issues.He can be a nice guy, but he's messed. Last year in P.E at the normal highschool, he punched this other guy in the face, gave him a concussion, and broke his nose.

Physics. Electricity. Crocodile clip wires. Fun.

We already knew all of the electricity topic because it was really just revising so instead we ran around attaching crocodile clip wires to peoples clothing and hair. No one noticed, that's how subtle we are. Harriet and I decided we'd get our teacher so Hannah called him over and pretended we were having problems with our circuit and I attached one to his butt. I ran off so I wouldn't burst out laughing and give it away. Harriet was next. She managed to get another one on. By the end of it we had 4 on him. He didn't notice for a good half hour then some one said 'Mr Sadler, someones attached the wires to your clothes' Kill joy.

Mr Sadler was dismissing us and he said 'And whoever attached the wires to me can stay behind' Harriet and I were good girls and admitted it was us (We know he has a good sense of humor after the post-it note sticking to him last year) and instead of telling us off, he laughed, told us we were brilliant and told us he was only testing honesty and bought us lollipops the next day for being 'Good, honest students'. Everyone else was quite upset that we got lollipops and they didn't.

Suck it, less cool students.

We were doing this activity that if you were stuck on a deserted islas that had food and water what hings would you bring. Then he told us to take out one of the things. Then he asked the class what we cut out. So he asked me and I was like "Taylor Lautner." and then he said "Why was Taylor Lautner on your island in the first place..?" an then I said "Amelie put him on my island."

In math, we got our tests back, and then the guy I like who I thought didn't even know my name (xD) was like "Weiwei! what did you get?" and I'm like "19.5" and he's like "dang, you beat me ):" and the he's like "PETER. what did you get?" and he says "20" and he's like "TEACHERR, PETER CHEATED !"

Oh and at the end of the survival thing, we had to chose one thing to keep, and this really funny guy said "Scarlett Johanson. She's so hot, she could start a fire"

In Science yesterday, we had a fun day, being the last day of term. There was table tennis and Sam and Victoria were playing each other. Victoria accidently hit the ball backwards and me and Keryn, who were watching, started cracking up laughing. Then I said "Victoria, you're not meant to hit the ball backwards!" while still laughing.

This was on Friday. It was the last day of school and so everyone brought their DS's, iPods, scooters etc etc.

And Caleb took a picture of me.

Me: "I HIT YOU!!"

Caleb: "I love you too."

Siobhan: -rofl'ing-

Today we were walking to recess and we heard some glass crashing. When we turned the corner we saw a year eight kid had broken a window from inside the classroom. Everyone was like OMG HAHAHAHAHA BROKEN WINDOW. Then Finn ran out of the room laughing and he said 'That was such a good distraction, now I'm out to recess early!'

Oh, the "fun" times I've had at school.

Once I had drama, and in the game there were two people. They would act out a little scene, and then some-one would call out "FREEZE!" Then that person who yelled has to tap one of the people in the game and take their place with a whole new scene.

Anyhow, we were playing and my friend called out "FREEZE!"

He took the place of a girl and starting saying "Oh Juliet! Don't leave me, Juliet!"

We couldn't stop laughing.

Another time, me and my friends did something similar to Oh Star.x! In my school there is a big gravel field and the Grade 6 boys usually play soccer on it. I shouted out "Look! AN EAGLE!" And pointed upwards. Lucky for me, there was already an eagle there! So all the boys were wowing and jumping about. While they did that, my friend took the ball and ran off.

We actually started playing with their ball and when they realized we had took it, they were all "Hey! Give it back!"

We couldn't stop laughing.

Oh my god, everyone in my grade is a clown :3

1. A kid in our class (Weston) after the holidays, his mum had a baby and went to the melbourne show, and he said 'I went to the Melbourne show and got a baby sister XD

2. Our grade was discussing seating plans and Weston went up to draw a plan and drew our teacher Ms. Bradley without hair so I yelled our"SHHHEEEEEEEEEEEES BALD!" and the whole grade cracked up.

3. Our school is next door to the bowling club and a strict teacher was going off about how balls were going over the fence and she said that balls could possibly be not allowed on the basketball court. I called out "WOOT! GIRLS ONLY!"

4. Another time we were walking down a path and a preppie ran past saying 'I might have a crush on him somehow!' which made everyone turn to eachother and go 'WHAT?!'

5. My friend Karlee randomly goes up to er boyfriend (My ex and who I like :/) And goes on her knees like shes proposing then pretends to have an epileptic fit.

I lost my voice this morning, again.

It's always funny because the boys in my class try to annoy me, knowing that I can't say anything back.

They leave me alone once I hit them and my friends slowly gather. : D

I was in PE, with my friend, and we had a TOC (Substitute teacher). So my friend's like "She's Russian." and I say "How do you know ?" and she's like "Well, you know how people say gay people have a 'gaydar'? well, I have like a "rushdar" I can tell when people are russian." so I'm like "Yeah, well, I have an 'asiandar'. Like you see that kid there? He's asian."

So that girl I was talking about a few weeks ago in my last post in this topic, the post about the guy who punched the file cabinet and broke his hand.

She's Pregnant. :/

I kind of feel sorry for the unborn kid thats chillin' in her gut. Poor Thing. [she's due in June of 011]

-

Anyway, The other day, Our teacher had music blasting, Techno music [Yeah. my teacher listens to Techno. Lmao].

I happen to find that funny, because Teachers don't normally listen to music during class. Especially Techno.

Jay: -mumbles something-

Me: What?

Jay: What?

Me: ... I got my eye on you.

Josh: We know that, but the question is.. do you ever have your eye off him?

Usually I wouldn't laugh because me and Jay always get comments like that, but the way Josh said it was amazing.

During art, Kristina and I were in one of our giddy phases, so when we were done rinsing out our paint water container, we flung it at this kid who was walking in. We had no idea there was still water in it, so we ended up flinging water all over him.

Then after that, this girl came in that nobody likes and as she was leaving I was like "Good riddance to ya soldier!" and we all just started laughing hysterically. Then the art teacher, aka Mr. Crazy, was like "Seriously girls, what are you on?!" That pushed us over the top.

That was a fun day.

We got a new seating plan in math, and these really loud guys, Ryan and Quinn kept shouting across the room to talk to each other. And then Ryan's like "You see, this is why you put us next to eachother, so we whisper." and the teachers like "when have you ever whispered?" and Quinn whispers to the guy beside him, "always." xD

Ahh, the stuff that goes on during our home ED groups.

Me: -rummaging through my bag- Ahh, I left my ipod in the house. Lol.

Eth: Okaay then.

-------later----------------

Me: -rummaging through my bag again- HOLY SHI- I FORGOT MY IPODD! DDD;

Eth: You already knew that!

Liz: xDD

Me: I knoww, but it hurts more now.

You had to be there.

This one was ages ago before I made friends with Julia.

Me and Ethan: -randomly walk-

Julia: -jumps in front of me- HI! I'm julia! 8DD

Me: WHAA-

Eth: -waves- Hi I'm ethan!

Us: -walk away-

Me: I don't like her, she's too jumpy -grumbles-

Eth: Idiot.

---------------------later-------------------

Us: Arguing

Julia: Are you guys dating? *o*

Me: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

Eth: lolno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Class = deadly silent.

Jake: I love your nails, Keeley. Sexy. Turns a guy on.

xD

That guy is amazing.

We were playing Pictionary, and I kept getting the answers, so Noah was said to me "Weiwei, are you on brain steroids or something?" so I say "Well, uhh, I overdosed on tylenol..." and then Stephen says "We should take some tylenol everyday."

And earlier that period, Noah was like "I love you like a fat kid loves hamburgers. Me being the fat kid, you being the burger" and I'm like "Uhhkaay..." and Rosie's like "Yeah, I dont think the feeling's mutual"

So yeah, Noah is a pretty creepy kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back