Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was on Friday.

I was sitting in class, writing a paper for writing. The person who I sit next to was staring over my shoulder, and suddently

tore off some of the paper I was writing on, stuffed in his mouth and said, "This is what I think of your paper, A!" Me: :mellow:

:DI was talking to my friends and my crush was standing behind me wanting to talk to me. I turned around not knowing he was there and he scared me so bad I literally screamed in his face!! I was so embarassed! Then after a while everyone started laughing! It was hilarious!

Everyone was going through magazines and catalogs and things for a math project we're doing and something funny happened.

I cut out some models face from a magazine and cut out the mouth.

Hilarity ensued.

Various falling over moments...

One time, during P.E, we were playing Dodgeball. Just as I was walking back, I tripped and landed on the hard floor. D;

When I was walking outside with my friends during lunch, I wasn't paying attention and landed face first on the ground.

In class, in the middle of someone's speech, I was rocking back and forth on my chair, and I fell over backwards xDD

A while ago we were bored at lunch and Jack had brought a lighter so school. He's the kind of guy who does completely crazy things, so yes, he set the contents of the bin on fire. The flame went up pretty high and he put his hand through it and it went black.

Aaaaah I love him.

Me and my friend Gemma were on the computers at lunchtime, and I was waiting for it to load, because I'm always on the slow one. Then out of nowhere, I banged my fists on the table like a little kid and screamed "I ORDERED VEGETABLE BACON, NOT PORK CHOPS!" and everyone stared at me like 'o_O'

offtopic: With my earlier one. The guy called 'Gyra'. It's actually spelled 'Jireh' ^^;

EDIT: More stuffs happened today.

Me, Morgan and Grace were walking to school, and all these college award slips were lying on the ground. They all had the name 'Dominic Coffin' on them. xD

And, we were supposed to be silent, and out of nowhere I screamed "LET'S DO THE TIME WARP YEAH!"

x3

Last edited by a moderator:
My freind (I'll call her K) was hugging her ex (I'll call him C) because they're still really good friends.

K and C hugging.

Me: Awwww. It's just like the old times! .....WHERE IS YOUR HAND GOING????

K and C break apart and stare at me. We all break out in hysterics.

I have some major moments of hilarity in my school years

1. In the third grade, my teacher did a cartwheel and split her pants!! :D

2. During the song "Cowboy Casanova" in the school dance, My friend annie appeared to be rubbing a wall with her back :eek:

3. My 6th grade homeroom teacher threw stuff at people (best teacher ever, am i right??) and one time, I let her use my hacky sack to throw and it hit some guy in the face!!! :D

4. Me and my group of friends (annie, gabby, annie's boyfriend, and me!) all took turns smelling a scented marker I found, and we all pretended to go crazy and annie went "MY NAME IS COWBOY SAM, THE 5 IS SILENT!!" (so much funnier than it sounds) :D

A long while ago, my PE class was playing on the football field playing flag football. My PE teacher is also the Spanish teacher, so alot of people call him Senor Waffles. It was also wet and icky outside. Anyways...

Me: *standing by the endzone* OMG SENOR PASS ME THE CINNAMON WAFFLES!!!! PASS ME THE CINNAMON

WAAAA- *slips on muddy ground* *lands* *pants get dirty* D:

We were doing practice questions for our science midterm, and one of the questions was "What is the function of the kidney in the body?" so I said "It filters blood, so that you don't pee out blood" and my friend says "Wait, so does it just randomly stop working for like a week each month?" Whatta genius.

I annoy the c*** out of this guy.

He was playing with my friend's sunscreen, and he put it all over my hair, and he didn't realise.

Guy: Sh**

I put on my beanie so no one else saw, and he started rubbing it all over my head.

I put off my beanie, and apparently, it had all rubbed in.

At camp, I was in a group game where you had play-doh and a group of four. One person had to make a model of something whilst the others guessed, racing the other groups. It was my turn and I had to do the beach, so I whammed my hands at the doh, trying to make it flat ( I was also acting stupid and hyper) and this kid in my group said "BEACH!" and it didn't even look like one, it just was yellow playdoh with my hand print in it.

In high school, my math teachers last name was Left. On the first day of school my friend broke out in song:

Mr.Left, Mr.Left

Mr.Left, Mr.Left

Everything thing you want is in a box of Mr.Left

Then the teacher was all like "OK thats enough, very cute..."

Then my friend sad "Ok if u ever interrupt my beautiful singing again than I'm going to crash into your car when I leave."

The teacher was all "NOOOOO Not my baby!"

:D

When I was at school, aged about 7 or 8, our class was watching a video. There was a mean girl who always picked on me sat on the front row of chairs, just in front of my friend and I. We didn't like her very much. My friend noticed there was a long thread hanging down from the back of her skirt where it had begun to unravel, and he picked up the end of it and used it to make the back of her skirt flap about whilst he quietly made fart noises XD Pretty much everyone behind the front row was trying so hard not to giggle out loud. She had no idea! XD

...That sounds a lot more childish now that I think about it, but we were only little XD

So, some juniors at my school planned a food fight in the cafeteria. I ran out of the cafeteria as soon as it started.. I was lucky I didn't get hit because it was literally raining food. My best friend got hit with an avocado, and it was hilariousxD

In math class, Thomas was doing his work and then he all of a sudden just thew up all over his stuff. Then he threw up on the floor, and then by Mrs. Brake's desk. :l IT WAS GROSSSSSS.

And during Social Studies, Courtney was looking up pictures of Grandpa Rome from hetalia, and then she's like "KRISTIN. THIS IS ROME. WHY CAN'T YOU BE AS SEXY AS ROME?" And I messed up my hair like his and was like "WELL, EVERYDAY, I'D EAT, FIGHT, HAVE SEX, AND SLEEP. ....Rome enough for you?" And she was like "GOD, KRISTIN. WHY CAN'T MR.ACORN BE AS SEXY AS GERMANY?" And I'm like "BECAUSE GERMANY'S TOO SEXY FOR HIS SHIRT~" And she was all "...touché."

Me and my friends are sitting on a bench at P.E., and we notice some...desturbing...graffiti.

Jackie: I can't believe someone would draw...male organs...

Martha: JUST CALL IT A -censored- AND MOVE ON YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL NOW.

(Censored cause' the TT guides would kill me, you can probably guess what she said anyways. :/ )

Mrs. Sparkes--- "Mrs. Brake's not going to be here for math."

Half the class--- "YEEEAAHHH!"

Mrs. Sparkes--- "Mrs. Gogan's going to be your substitute."

Whole class--- "....NO!"

We... don't like Mrs. Gogan. At all.

And in Science, Courtney and I came up with a code so we can write to eachother without Mrs. McCarthy knowing what we were writing. And when I wrote "The game", I accidentally messed up on the code so it said "The Gamp" And when Courtney was translating it, she was like "...The gamp? Oh... THE GAMP. I GET IT." And we were laughing so hard and everything.

In my school, there is a computer room. One day we had to go there to study for an upcoming test.

Me [Tamsyn] and my friend Sara went, and these two boys named Mark and Daniel tagged along. We were on the computers. The teacher who was watching us to make sure we weren't on a website we weren't supposed to be on left, so the computer room became crazy. Here was my discussion with the boys and Sara;

Tamsyn: Now what?

Sara: I don't know, I suppose we should keep working.

Tamsyn: I love the Parsnip River ♥

Mark: I heard you two talking about that website earlier, what was it again?

Tamsyn: Homestuck.

Mark: (thororughly enjoying sound of the word) Hooooomesssstuckkkk.

Tamsyn: (groan)

Daniel: Imma go on Homestuck, kay?

Mark: Surrrre.

Daniel: "A young man stands in his..."

Tamsyn: Yes, I know.

Mark: I got to the part where that kid [John] checks the mail but then his dad comes and (blah blah blah...)

Sara: Shut up please.

Tamsyn: YEAH, MARK.

Mark: Ehhhh

(Daniel skips to newest page)

Daniel: Hey who's this guy?

Tamsyn: (Runs over to Daniel's screen) Oh, that's Karkat.

Daniel: He looks like a vampire

Tamsyn: *facepalm* He's not.

Daniel: He looks awesome

Tamsyn: Yeah.

Mark: Pshhh. Vriska is the bestt

Sara: No, Terezi!

Tamsyn ERIDAN RULES OVER YOU ALL NOW BOW.

They all bowed. Ahaha.

Today I am in seventh period (Algebra III) and we are quietly doing our work like all good seniors should. It's totally silent . . . until Darren randomly announces (quite loudly) "MY STOMACHE'S BOIL-IN!" and requested to go to the nurse. The entire class erupted into a fit of laughter. So funny! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back