Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry if this topic gets bumped I just have to say some things that happened this year in 8th grade

In math some kid screams Whaoh but it was just a fly and me and this girl start giggling XD

In art some kids are ruler fighting (You know when you use the rulers as swords) and the teacher does nothing about it XD

Lastly study all its pretty much like a really bad sitcom that would be on comedy central and that's what I nicked named the class "comedy central" XD

Again it this topic gets bumped I'm sorry

EDIT:I forgot to mention that our science teacher has a program so he watches our every move on the new net books XD

OST EDIT: Just to clarify things, I have scanned this entire topic and not once has it been bumped to date. You're okay. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
not to long ago in study hall we had this Halloween door decorating contest . And the teacher remembers she had 3 year old gummy eyeballs we can use but some of us stared eating them so we can get out of the cougar run(its pretty much running 5 laps). "Ill do whatever it take to get out of it" XD

today in study hall (study hall is more like a T.V show then a study hall XD) someone made a funny high pitched voice and someone kissed the computer that had this image(trust me I have a really good memory) and someone screamed "look hes kissing bulbasaur!" XD (by the way the kid who kissed the imac is the same kid who freaked out over a fly just learned he has autism )

so during a band assembly some group of kids (including the kid who did the mkay plague XD)during it one kid put his hand over his mouth and made weird mumbling sounds and right after the band stoped playing (oh no another south park joke >.<) some kid said "hey...Mr.Maky mkay." then I said "Ok you hit my giggly spot if you do that again I will get mad." xD

LOL! This happened today.

It was science class, and we were talking about ecosystems, and my group was in charge of the oxygen and carbon dioxide and plants and how it affects stuff and blah blah blah

So one of the questions said "draw a diagram of a plant getting energy from the sun"

And I drew my sun like this

Sun.jpg

My friend drew her sun like this

Sun2.jpg

And the last person in my group(lets just call him O) drew his sun like this

Sun3.jpg

The teacher was standing RIGHT NEXT TO US, and I whispered, "hey O's sun looks like my neighbor" (he's a criminal that does "bad" things to people if you get what I'm saying and he does bad things that make his face look messed up but I don't wanna say it because of the TT rules)to both of them, and we all started lauging (even O) and the teacher was right there, and we were holding in the laughs and all of out faces were red, and I had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard so I got my pen, and drew the epic face on O's sun and it was just too funny! My pen was erasable btw but I hid the eraser to it xD I finally gave him the eraser, though.

And today at lunch, this girl screamed because plum fell in her cup of water

(I'm going to warn you this post has another south park joke in it they just keep coming and coming :p ) so in English the teacher said something and at the end said "mkay" but in a normal voice then someone says it but in a normal voice and I say it in a normal voice then someone says it like in the show xD then says "TicTax Don't do drugs mkay" <--except he said my real name not tictax xD :babytchi:

EDIT almost forgot in science not to long ago someone drew a stick figure like this
example.gif

and I say "it has 2 heads omg xD" and alot of people laughed

Oh my gosh, this is so freaking funny

I'm very random, and immature. So at break, I was running around with a poison ivy leaf, and went up to some random person, with a wide grin, so I said "A B C D E F G I HAVE A LEEEEAAAF ITS PRETTY DOES U WANNA MARREH IT?!"and she said "Umm cool" So I went up to a group of popular girls and went up to the queen of the group (meanest girl in my grade) with a big grin and I said like a retard, "you like pie? I like apple pie and pumpin pie but I don't think pumpin pie's considered a pie ya'know yer mah best friend forever" and then I laughted and started dancing and singining about kittens. Then, one of the girls said "stop annoying us and I'll give you candy!"So she gave me candy, and I left them alone. Then I walked through a football game, stole the ball and threw it on the school roof. The boys were so angry xD I went up to a random person I didn't know, and started singing twinkle twinkle little star in a screech-like voice. The girl was getting a bit annoyed, so I started talking about how ke$ha uses too much autotune to her, and I was acting like she was my friend and then the bell rang. I am SO doing this tomorrow.

And there's this one boy who's paying me to annoy people =D

We had plants in science class, and there's this boy in my group, and his plant is the biggest one, and he said "I'm going to water my babies"( he was reffering to his plant) and he picked up the water dropper, and my friend said "Really, you have kids? Who'd you have 'ahem' with?!" And I started laughing so hard, I made the desk tip over and I got told off by the teacher.

In the computer lab, I said to the girl next to me "can you get me a pencil, I hurt my foot in PE?" and while she was up, I unplugged her keyboard, plugged my keyboard into it and sat down. I typed random things like "I'm watching you" and "I see you" on my keyboard, which showed up on her computer and she freaked xD

I was cleaning my desk, and I was wiping it with a paper towel, and there was soil that wouldn't come off (from the plant) and I was scrubbing it so hard this guy said "calm down, honey!" And I said "don't call me that <.< " and he said "Okay, honey!" and I threw the paper towel at him and he said "hey don't throw things at me, honey!" and he was calling me honey for the whole day.We have the same teachers, and my friend kept on going "ooooooh <3" in math class because he was calling me honey xD

1) In my photoshop class we were doing presentations of movie posters or movie monsters we made. The one guys poster was on his deviant art site where we saw an ad with an obese baby, I can't remember what it was advertising but in a voice he said. "Is this yo baby? Yo baby be big?"

2) Back in high school I remember we had to identify a fossil and our science teacher held up fossilized dune and gave us a hint "it starts with a C" in which someone piped up "Crap?"

3) Most recently in my modeling class one of our models brought in her own music, and at one point a Rammstein song came on and our professor decided to sing along and yell out "RAMM! RAMMSTEIN!" Scaring the living crap outta of us all.

At lunch, we were playing Truth or Dare. We dared this guy to sit in the rubbish bin, singing Justin Bieber, and he did |D

So today in P.E we had to do line dancing and one kid kept saying Ow! and hee hee! and grabbing his you know and jumping and pretending that he had a lasso.and since the gym is far from the changing room on are way back I talked to some friends and one of them kept talking about how much he loves wow wow wubbzy,Nick.Jr,PBS Kids Sprout and family matters (wich I said at like 9:00 you can see it on The Hub (its true watch the hub at like 10:00 they might be playing happy days xD)) and I said "do you watch Family Guy?" and he said " No my mom says it has bad word and I'm not allowed to watch animal planet ether." and all of us start laughing xD (oh and I post to much in this topic is because every school day is funny to me xD.)

more truth or dare stuff;

I got dared to lick a wall. The guy who dared me said if I didn't stand up, he'd keep on adding more dares. I didn't hear him, so by the 10th dare, I stood up and ran around screeching. :)

just now someone was opening the door and I ran in and said "thanks" and when I was in someone said "your a good girl" and I was assuming that they ment me so I said "I am a good girl :D " xD

EDIT:someone just went " ding ding ding" then I said "ding ding ding you win the your a idiot award now shut up xD" they are also absessing over a T.V show I'm still trying to figure out what show it is......

EDIT2: someone wore their p.e clothes over thier normal clothes and said to me "looki I'm a rainbow and I like ponys and unicorn meet pablo the pony." and pointed to a girl they call "Pablo the pony" then during passing period someone said "I'm sexy and I know it" then I said "your not sexy" then he said "shut up" xD.I've noticed that the boys in study hall make high pitch voices and its very annoying (I thank their obsessing over south park? I have no clue.....)

This morning, me and a few friends were sitting at a table outside before school. One of my friends walked by... 4 times, looking for us, about 3 feet from our table, while we're madly waving our arms at her, and she doesn't notice until we scream her name as she's walking away. THEN she comes and sits with us. It was freaking hilarious. :)

MORE TRUTH OR DARE MADNESS:

• Me and my friend got double-dared to roll across the courtyard/quad. We only did half.

• I tried walking like this;
tumblr_lsh6bas8CX1qlahglo1_250.gif

and I ended up like this;
tumblr_lsh6akXmjb1qjlopj.gif

:)

When I was in high school, I remember one time I was sat eating lunch in the cafeteria with my friend Ian.

Somebody threw a (peeled) banana accross the room, and it hit Ian on the side of the head, and stuck to him in such a way that it looked as though it was coming out of his ear XD It stayed like that fo about a minute before it fell off XD He looked so stunned!

So in study hall so guy walked in and I said "Who is that?" then someone said "Its the princeapal" (our school pirinceapal is a girl btw) and I said " so Mrs.*** is now Mr.**** ?" then he said "yup" then I"m thinking wow ehter that was a joke or the princeapal had a gender change o_O

EDIT:so in my social group we were talking about something then the teacher said how they enjoy family guy and then one of the kids wispered "south park" then we all started laughing xD

xD

Today I got all of my friends to caramelldance with me :3

This boy dared me to drink water which had modeling clay in it (science expirement) for $5, I didn't

We were reviewing landforms, and one of them was an isthmus or something, and I said Merry isthmus! And it stuck for the whole class period

I sneezed super loud, I scared the class xD

so yesterday in English (the same kid who told me not to do drugs mkay xD) he brought a bible and started reading it and everyone started laughing btw he was joking around he was only kidding.

EDIT:so in P.E we got bored so we did yo mama jokes xD"yo mamas so poor she used cherrios for ear rings xD" I also forgot to meation yesterday in math we had to do a pratice test and most kids were talking and doeing other things and the teacher came up to one of them and said "wow really!?" and some kid in the backround said "durr" and I said " durr doi ;D"

I live in the south part of the U.S., so a lot of my classmates have southern accents. There's a girl who used to live in Massachusetts in my class, and though she doesn't have a heavy accent, my peers have noticed that she says "bolth" instead of "both." Every time someone says both, half my class shouts, "BOLTH!" Sometimes we just say both because we find it funny (or we avoid saying both to keep people from shouting BOLTH).

Then in my U.S. history class, we were doing these diaries from the perspective of people in the Civil War, and one girl was a wife about to give birth. She said she had names for a boy and a girl and she didn't know what gender to pick, so someone said, "Bolth of them."

In the same class project, we agreed that the guy who was writing from the perspective of a soldier who had lost his eye in a skirmish couldn't be killed in the Battle of Gettysburg because we wanted his character to die by falling off of a building or cliff due to his lack of peripheral vision.

One day we were supposed to be having intramurals, but it rained (yay) so we stayed inside to play board games and stuff. I was playing a card game called "Mao" with one of my friends, a junior, and a few freshmen. The point of the game is that you have to learn as you go along, and two of the freshmen got so frustrated from being penalized that they ragequitted. The other freshman ended up having over half the deck in his hand. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back