Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH SO MANY now that I've met Nick. Funniest and cutest (and smallest) friend ever.

One time, in Science class, we were watching a video. In it was a guy who was only two feet tall. I poked Nick on the back and said, "Hey, look! It's you."

We've been friends ever since. XD

Ok so in history the teacher was showing us how to do somthing on the computer and she looked up one of the people that one of us has to study and facebook came up for that person and someone kept saying "facebook" and I repeted it aswell xD and same class someone randomley pretened they were a siren and I said "did someone call 9-11?" and everyone giggled xD

Ok so yesterday in P.e our teacher was saying that we have a basketball unit tomarrow and some kid randomly screamed "basket balls!" and we all start laughing xD.in math today some kids were ruler fighing i scremed "ruler fight!".Same class this happend (let me warn you this one has a south park joke in it >.<)

teacher:OK so how do we do this problem?

kid1:we solve it *saying it in a funny voice*

kid 2: yea we solve it mkay? *also saying it in a funny voice*

something else happened as well

Kid 1:your nuts

Kid 1: oh wait you have no nuts

xD in history some kids were talking about lolipops and I almost had the urge to sing that lollipop song that talks about sucking to had on your lolipop (I think its by some guy named Mika???)

Okay THIS is so funny. Well in science class we got to pick partners to do this paper. Well I picked a girl called Tori and Adam. Well we got too are desks and I started to say on Q9 it said My mom left my jeans on a coat rack outside, and hour later it was cold out side so my jeans got cold and hard What kind of change is this. Well I said is there a change Solid to solid. Tori said I don't think so. Adam said why do you ask. I said louder HOW DOES THE PAINTS TURN HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tori said cause there wet. I said in a louder voice IT DOESN'T SAY THERE WET WHY WOULD THEY BE WET. Tori asked the teacher how the jeans turn solid to solid. The teacher said The jeans are wet why would they be on a coat rack. A coat rack drys the clothes. After the teacher said that Adam,Tori,and Me started to laugh. Everybody was staring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here is another one. While I was walking in the hall. A very weird kid jumped up at me and said something I couldn't understand. NO HE SHOUTEd. I muttered get away from me freak!!!!!!!!

Today when in was going out of the classroom door to walk home, my homeroom teacher said "Those of you who got below 90% on their math test today can stay here" And this boy midheard it as "Those of you who are factories can stay here" (I don't know how you can mishear that...) And I said "Well, some people are as fat as factories" and then I had to stay, too.... D: But it was funny!

I made this ADHD kid super mad, his face got all red and he screamed and ripped his art project in two, he also kicked the table and hurt his toe, it was funny xD

I annoyed everyone by saying "look what I can do!" and I blew air Towards my nose and my bangs flapped. (if that makes sense)

OK so during the Cougar run the grass were aerating the grass and I said" is this dirt or is it poop" and one of the kids said "its poop" and some kid picks one the dirt pieces up and said "look I picked it up" and the kid that replied with poop said 'Is it groundhog day?" xD

OK so in P.E some kids were singing this inappropriate song xD and making a ton of balls jokes (because its the basket ball unit;)) and in English we were supposed to write down what comes to mind with word we were assigned to and we had the word bad as one of them so I asked the teacher "Can I put down Correia middle school as bad?" and everyone started laughing and someone had immature and I said to them "put down Correia middle school its very immature ;D" and everyone started laughing xD (I almost said to put lollipop because of that song xD)

OK well in history we had to do this fake town meeting thing and this guy kept putting paper mustaches on hes face (and paper and pencil gaotees too ;D) and I was spose to be Seymour Burr and he was the King so I said "I join the british because of the Kings awesome mustaches :D " and everyone laughed xD and also before I said that I was craking up xD

Last edited by a moderator:
A while ago, there was a year seven running through the quad I was in. He fell over and started screaming before getting up and running away, still shouting. After he'd gone, Zac got down on the floor and rolled around imitating him. dsdfshfsjk it was so funny at the time

During math one kid randomly sereemed "I need to go take a poop!" and someelse said "balls!" xD they got lunch detentions for that xD

OK so in science class itr was the teachers birthday and someone said "can we not do notes and have a party because its your birthday?" and the teacher said "No" and started eating a brownie right infornt of us xD (my science teacher has a good sense of humor xD)

OK so in reach class someone asked me what my favorite song is and they said "Minse the ABCs :D !" and I said "I like lollipop :DD!" (I mean the sucking to hard on your lollipop song xD)XD

someone in math class was singing the sittting on the toilet song and I sung the ending of it wich was "Now flush!" xD and also in math some kid brought out his PSP and stared to listing to muisc on it and the teacher didn't even noticed xD

EDIT:I forgot to metion how when I sung the ending of the siting on a toliet song the kid singing it said to me "Go sit on a tolit and don't foget to flush >xD"

EDIT2:lots of funny stuff happend it P.E today because it was raining and the teacher put on air bud for us to watch.one kid sreamed out "I rather watch good burger!" and some kids were counting to 10 and when they said the number they whould repeat the number and one kid said "The letter Z" and I said "666". also their was this one coach in air bud that looked like our teacher so I said "look its Mr.Davalos!" and everyone stared laughing xD.and all the kids were loud at one point so I screamed "silence is golden xD" and everyone thought it was funny.Also some kid was singing pumped up kicks and I sung along with him xD.also during my social group I was singing this french xmas song I found on groove shark called Vive le vent and one of the kids said "that's like the Mexican new years" and I started laughing xD

My friend and I were walking in the cafeteria, and then she shouted "I LOVE MY GRANDMA!" for no apparent reason and we started cracking up XD

I just figured out that the movie wasn't air bud it was air bud 3 xD

OK so in history we playerd this game called "Vagas baby!" and we were in groups and had to bet money.So someone said "We bet 10 pesos!" I thought that was funny so I said "WE bet 20 pounds :DD!" xD the someone said "We bet 10 euros!"xD.For anyone who dosn't get it I live in the U.S.A and we don't use pesos pounds or euros xD

During math class, we did a brief overview of dividing decimals. Our teacher called up a student and tried to show the class that dividing decimals was like ballroom dancing. So she was doing the waltz with one of her students...

Well during math some kids were talking about the shake weight xD.and in history we were watching some weird raping histoy video and at the end it said "Happy 41th of july" and we started laughing xD

yesterday during math (i have a math group, it's really small) we were going "awww how cute" because of some guy supposedly liking some girl or something, and after a weird silence, i was all "that makes me want to hurl" and we started laughing. :D

Well in science some kid kept makeing high pitched noises.And in history one of the textbooks had "Justin Bieber Sucks" inside of it xDDD

Well when som kids were passing by the class rom they screamed "everybody was kung-fu fighiting :DD" I just almost bursted out laughing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back