Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Maths today, it was about 10 minutes until the end of class, and since it's Friday here, some kid was like "It's Friday, Friday" like in Rebecca Black's song xDD

A few weeks ago out P.E teacher decided to put the radio on and the song I'm se*y and I know it came on the radio when a certain part of the song came up the 2 people on the couch didn the 'genie'.

More to come.

This happened yesterday. My friend heard somebody say something really funny, and he was trying to tell us what they said when he and this girl that was there started laughing, and he made her turn around so he could tell us. He kept laughing, and laughing until he just sat down in the middle of the parking lot, still laughing, then layed down, STILL laughing, and we just all stood around him like, "Well.. it's awkward now.." xD

Well in Scinece we were watching the movie "contact" and during it there was a part where they were trying to find other life and it was qute so the teacher flikered the lights yelling "ALIEN" it scared everyone even me xD and also too there was a part where this lady said "can we contact china?" xD. and in history I heard these kids talk about pizza xD

EDIT:so in english the teacher was looking at our google docs and somone had there username as MR.Fluffy so the teacher was like "I see Mr.Fluffy turned in his essay " and I was laughing and everyone did too I still cant get over it xD

Last edited by a moderator:
so in math this kid said "wheres wang? oh there he is!" xD.at lunch I herd this kid sang "his name is Thailand" (idekifithastodowithitornotdontaskxD) and also this kid thinks fortune cookies are made in China because it says on the wrapper "made in china" and this girl said to him "if you go to china they will kick your butt all the way back to the U.S for saying that" then he said "american dumplings!" xD

Well, I'm homeschooled and my curriculum is a Christian one. Like, the whole nine yards. They said the D word when referring to something someone said, and I put an arrow right by it and wrote "You're going to HELL!" as a joke.

Also I was doing Math. It was easy stuff, and I thought of a new Facebook like: "That awesome moment when school is boring because the math is too easy, not because it's hard to do."

And a couple of weeks ago, I doodled all over my schedule. I wrote the history of Derpland. xD My mom saw it and she was just like "Hmm... Okay then." I WAS ROFL XDDD

Ok so in Scinece before the teacher continued the movie these kids were talking about a movie (I dont know what it was it wasnt the one we were watching though xD) and this kid said "its about a war with England and Scottland and this part when he dies is really sad" (I was gigglieing and they wondered why I was giggleing xD)also we were at a really good part ofn the movie and the teacher pauses it right there and everyone got mad at him xD then he said "I told you tomarrrows part was awesome"xD. and in the libary (I went in there becauise these kids were bugging me in math :^P) and there was a 7th grade world history class in there and it someone said "what classn I'm in Mrs.***" then he said "MR.ENG"(which was the name of my 7th grade world history teacher xD) and then the liabaren yelled "keep quite do your work" and some kid I think yelled out something to do with world history so I started giggleing really loud xD.In history stuff happend xD

EDIT:In lunch this kid was yelling out "woo wooo woooo" out really loud and running around and some kid walked by me and said "Americaa"to me (IhaveafellingheknowsaboutitxD)

ok so this kid was eraseing his arm (yes his arm and yes my school is crazy) while yelling out animal names like "peacock" and "kangaroo" xD

EDIT:eek:k so in study hall (thats when I get on here and stuff xD) and this kid wanted to use the microwave to mikcrowave his pizza for lunch xD and I was like "whats wrong with cold pizza?" xD.and in history idk what but I guess when the tape that was reading us this thing had a bad girl voice actor so everyone giggled xD

EDIT2:so during lunch this girl pushed this boy down and pulled his leg accross the lunch room and kids started kicking him XD

Today in science there was a few minutes before the bell rang and the teacher wasn't in the room, so then these 8th grade girls came in and one tied a guy's hood laces together and told him to keep it that way and if he unties it, she'll throw her binder at him. Then he untied it and someone said "he untied it!" and she threw her binder at him and all the stuff in there fell on floor, then she told him to pick it up, then he did and gave it to her and we started laughing like animals, then the the girls left and when the teacher came in she said "What did I miss?" and then we said nothing and giggled, then this guy said "Mrs.putnameher, you are rocking that outfit!" then we started laughing even more! xD

ok so in math this kid pinched this kid and they ran around the class room chaseing each other.In Scinece this kid wasd talking to thier netbook saying "I updated you now work".and when I came into studyhall and someone said "Lets make trees!" xD

So in english one the problem things was "should Steve work here?" and I'm like "can I use that hes not real as a answer?" XDDDDDD.In math theres this girl who always calls this boy stupid.

In science today the teacher said yessica to a girl ( her name was jessica ) and then she said what? and everyone laughed!

Ok so in the lunch program "circle of friends" we were playing Jepordy and one of the ?'s was "What kind of Italian Pasta has chess and peppers in it?" as I'm giggleing my but off this kid makes me gigggle more by saying "cheese and pepper item" xDDD

we were cracking jokes and laughing so hard when we had to work on a social studies skit. here's one thing that we did: three of us were supposed to be slaves (myself included) and then we just started dancing the exact same dance in perfect sync and everybody started laughing. then, there's this one part where one guy is like "i can make people dance! dance, slaves!" and we do the "hamburger cheeseburger lettuce tomato" dance. xD

also, in drama, we had to do a skit containing a bunch of random elements, and ours is hilarious. and pointless. one guy yells out "I HAVE FULL CUSTODY OF THAT POTATO!", and we're like "IT'S RAINING POTATOES OMGGGG!!!!" a girl throws a guy in jail and is like "there's no potatoes in jail." and then i stage whisper "but there's cookies!" (but not pasta. =()

Today in science this one guy was like hoo hoo hoo and then the principle came in and then then the principle came in and was about to leave then this guy said don't leave kevin! xD then he said hoo hoo and then the teacher said is there an owl in here? xDD

Yeah so yesterday I made my English class netbook this firefox skin
asdfghjkl.png
Capture.png
oh and today on my way to math some kid yelled "USA!" xD

in math someone said "holy rapola" (put a c infront of the r xD) and I started laughing XDDD (if you go on tamachat or seen the hetalia movie you know why I started laughing xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back