Funny Moments at School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months ago, a random boy suddenly started jumping up and down making weird noises in the middle of a math lesson.

Also, some kids got put in the top set in math this year. They didn't call it the top set, but it took everyone about 5 seconds to figure out who was the top/bottom set, and they started teasing each other about it. Some kid from the top set started trying to think of a new name for the table we work on (I'm in that set too) and started yelling random braggy names for it, then a boy from the second-to-bottom set started thinking of random annoying names for us, then it got into a big fight. It would be funny if you heard the random names they were thinking of, LOL.

Also, when a particular teacher comes to teach us, everyone wants to annoy her because she's really strict. So all the kids arranged a time to make a weird noise all at once, and they did it. The teacher got SO mad...but it was worth it, as a spectator anyway, XD.

I know this isn't really funny, but a few days ago some boys in my class were calling me a dead dolphin, and I got fed up so I told them I didn't really like dolphins anymore (not true). They asked me what I did like. I said I liked trampolining. From then on, my new nickname was dead trampoline.

Also something very funny in my 1st grade school play...we were doing ancient African myths, and there was one about a spider that ate rice or something which was too hot. The boy playing the spider was a really funny kid...when he "tasted" the pretend food, he yelled and threw it at the 3rd graders. It was hilarious. That school WAS hilarious. I wish there weren't so many bullies...but some of the bullies were so hilariously bad at bullying.

There was one kid in 5th grade who liked bullying the younger ones. We'd just had a new climbing frame fitted over Christmas break. I was in 1st grade at the time. The climbing frame was really popular, and there were always queues to get on it. One older boy decided to stop right at the end of the thing and hold everyone else up. A lot of little kids were crying and falling off it and stuff. I was just behind the boy, so guess what I did? I pushed him off. It was so funny! He never thought a little 1st grader would have the nerve to push him down the slide...he told the teacher and the teacher did nothing. I told the teacher and the teacher did nothing. Useless teachers at that school. Useless kids too, the 3rd graders always threw conkers and stuff at me for no apparent reason.

Well, I had to list three uses for acids. I was so tempted to make one of them "Burning your enemies." I refrained though. ouo

Today, the power in the school went off for a few seconds. When it came back on, the intercom glitched and made in sound like someone was on the intercom beat-boxing. My friend Tristan got up and started dancing. XD

oh god so I was done with my history test and I asked if that was it for history work and the teacher said yes so I said "YAY NO MORE HISTORY!" xDDD

oh god so I was done with my history test and I asked if that was it for history work and the teacher said yes so I said "YAY NO MORE HISTORY!" xDDD
Savy, I thought you liked History. xD

-----------

Not really anything funny during school today. <.< I did say, "Here I am, yay! ^J^" in class again. ;D

2z65hfm.png

Well, I drew that in school today.

Savy, I thought you liked History. xD
I like Hetalia but not History History is boring xD. anyways in english we have to study about WWII or something and we had to read a book that mentions it and I had to close the book a couple of times and stop myself of thinking about hetalia xD.and something happend (IDK what I was too busy giggling xD) the teacher said "I think you need a time out" and I one point when I had to research WWII I said '"'m to stupid for WWII ;D" xD

We're allowed to go into the computer lab 4 students at a time(with no teacher) for our science fair thingy, and I went with some of my friends and we watched Hetalia after working on the project. Then my other friend comes in and says "Detention!" and scares all of us half to death xD

I fell off of my seat in the bus. It was so funny at the time xDDD

This boy found an apple in the computer lab. Idek why the apple was in there. And he took it into the classroom, too xD

My friends and I just have random moments were we start singing "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by.. I don't even remember, haha.

Turn around.. Every now and then I get a little bit lonely [ none of us know the words after this part, haha ]

we were taking a literacy test in class (one that they used to give to black people to stop them from voting) and eventually i got fed up and put in random answers.

if someone was opposed to swearing to god in an oath, they would say "i solemnly______________________"

of course, i put "i solemnly swear i am up to no good."

Ok so in science this kid always calls this kid "Turtle" and I said "Hey Turtle" xD.In history I'm just gonna say it wasd funny xD

EDIT:eek:h god I almost forgot in english when this kid sung starships and I sung along with him xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so in Science were doing "Life Skills" and so the teacher was gonna use a stoll for this example thing and on the bottom of the stool it said "Doris Herbert" and this kid said "lets name the stool Doris Herbert!" and so we did xD.In History we have to use this old CST thing for homework or something and it has world history in it so we brought out the 7th grade world history books I laughted and giggled thinking of my old world history teacher and Hetalia xD

OMG TODAY WAS SO FUNNY xD

At lunch time, I was continuing drawing flags (Greece xD) and when I finished, a teacher came in and he asked what flag it was and I said it was Greece, then me, the teacher, the librarian (I was in the library), and this other girl were talking about how hard some flags are to draw, then I grabbed a small piece of paper, drew a small Polish flag and showed everyone while saying "Yeah, not every flag can be as simple as, for example Poland!" Then when my ex-friend came in (we still talk xD) I repeated everything above, and when I said the Poland flag bit, the other girl there joined in, saying it with me xD And later on, my ex-friend called a male teacher "Miss"

Then in Early Childhood Education we were in the computer room and my ex-friend (who was on the computer next to me) commented on the background picture I have for school, which is this (For those of you who don't know, the characters are, from left to right: Canada, Belarus, America, Poland, Lithuania) then I said to her "Believe it or not, only one of those is female" and she had two guesses as to who it was, so I got her to guess and she said "It's (pointing to Canada) that one or (pointing to Poland) that one" I couldn't help but laugh as I said "It's neither of those two, it's (pointing to Belarus) that one" Then when I brought it up later, she said that Canada and Poland should cut their hair so they look like boys, so I said (pointing to Lithuania) "But his hair's longer!" and she said "Well, he looks like a guy, he's dressed like a guy!"

Later on, I went on Cleverbot to see if it was blocked and it wasn't, and then I showed my ex-friend and she went on and we couldn't help but laugh at what it was saying to us. Also, my ex-friend's computer screen turned bright pink, so I said "IT'S WICKED HIPSTER PINK!"

One time at school, I was a lunch when a friend of mine smacked my pizza on the floor. So I decided to pick him up and slam him against the vending machine but I ended up slipping oin the pizza and hitting into the vending machine instead. My shoe and pants was covered in sause. Everyone at the table nearby was laughing their heads off. EVer since then, I hated school pizza. ^ ^;

Ok so when I was on the school computer lab I got to go on tamatalk for a while and this teacher said to me "I think the person that made this site is from Canada?" and I said "no they are from America" then the teacher said "I see the word Canada is that persons thing" (oh god she saw Teris Signature xD) and I said "no that person just likes Canada thats my friend from NZ" xD

EDIT:Ok before I forget to add this.so in "Life Skills" we had to watch a vid about AIDS and HIV before we started the vid there was this guy on the side of the menu and this kid yelled "LOOK ITS BOW WOW"' everyone started laughing and the teach said "mine would have been more funny I would have said look its woof woof and you guys would correct me" and during the vid it said it was Bow Wow so that kid yelled "I KNEW IT WAS BOW WOW" xDD

Well, there are three. All of these are from science.

OMGF-2.png

THEY GET AN F- HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMGF-.png

My schematic of the digestive system. I think I put the gall bladder in the wrong place.

PASTAAAAA.png

...I wonder how many fights will ensue as the result of this one pasta joke.

It was during art and the new kid sat on his stool to do his work and there was brown paint spilt on it but he didn't know. When he stood up it looked like he had explosive diarrhea (FAIL!). Everyone burst out laughing, even the teacher.

Poor kid -_-

Ok so in math this kid was throwing away stuff he didn't need and he started playing soccer with it xDD.in science we watched some episode of some show because the teacher was gone and it was a sub.so she had a hard time getting the show started I had to help her xDD.in history what happened is that this kid sad "thats a statue!" and someone said "no thats a document" then I said "well documents are very well known for their satues and buildings." and the girl finally brought that guy a churro and he started spazzing out because he got one and I yelled out "churro boy|!" then I said "can I have one?" xDD

Ok so in history some kid fell out of his chair xD.

EDIT:Ok so in english the teacher can watch your every move on the netbooks with this program. so we were working on our google sites and she saw someones site was dark so she she said "I see *insert name here* is venturing in the dark side" and everyone was giggling but my and these 2 boys wouldn't stop giggling so she said "why are you giggling?" and we said "you made us giggle" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back