Furawatchi in Karate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blossom was quicker, though.... She took everything she would need, got in a RV and drove away in the RV with Bobby.
she left bobby in a forest and took anna to a little cabin she found. amber found bobby in the forest bobby told amber that blossom took anna. amber found the same cabin and went inside.

Then blossom held Anna glaring up at Amber's glaring eyes. then Blossom yelled "Get away from my baby! She's mine!" Then Amber jumped at Blossom at an attempt to attack Blossom and take Anna back. But Blossom was smart and she jumped away cause she was sitting in front of a box and then Amber banged her face against the box. Amber then had a bloody nose. Blossom knew there was no escape... She had to defeat Amber here....

Blossom said "Anna go outside I don't want you to see this"As soon Anna left Blossom and Amber stared fighting.But when anna came back in Amber broke Anna's arm.Anna stared crying "WAAAAAAAH!MOMMY!"she ran up to Blossom.

Amber then aimed to kill Anna. But then, something wierder happened .Amber screamed, then she turned into a pile of blue goo. Anna fell to the ground. Blossom began to cry over Anna's dead body. But then, Anna woke up! And she was healed!

And they got the best belt in karate. Blossom was soooo proud. Bobby came, then. He smiled, and Blossom and Bobby got married. Blossom got one more baby, to go with Chocolate and Anna. The baby's name was Lina, and she soon became a healthy :angry: .

He went to the hospital, sick. Anna stayed with Bobby,who now lived with them, for Blossom was pregnant and Chocolate sick. Blossom soon had not just one... BUT TWINS! It was a boy and girl, however. She named them Sam, and the girl Tina. Chocolate was feeling a little better, and could now walk, run without throwing up or sneezing. He got out an hour before the two were born. Anna and Bobby watched.

then suddenly an evil :) appeared and said"i have come to take your babies" and then he took them but dropped the twins anna and axel. then axel turened into a :D

"This is the life! Hold on tight!" The band sang. Blossom suddenly burst out, "Gasp! You stole that from Hannah Montana! I'm gonna get her to sue you!" and ran out the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back