Furawatchi in Karate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinky then died because her pee was ultra poisonous.While she died,Axel finds a check containing 3457124523817462726 GP.

Blossom and Anne (Aaron's mom, :eek: ) were so proud,they raised their allowances to 68 GP a week.

They soon got scared of Milk.For they drank to much :angry:

And soon enough, they turned black. They headed back to the Doctor's. The Doctor gave them some candy. They ate it, and when they swallowed it, it tasted great, but horrible all of a sudden.

Doctor handed them more of this, and they all decided to take it.

Missana, please read the story for god sake. DId you not read that Axel turned back time? If you don't read back, then don't post in team stories, this is my last time I'm telling you.
Mametchi 4ever, I am also *ML*. I thought we could ignore the turn back time thing, just so there's not so much chaos.

BOT: Again, Blossom sued the doctor. Starfire and Raven were healed, and they had a new favorite TV show, Teen Titans. ;)

Well, because of these people yelling at me, most of you are encouraging me to quit TamaTalk(or just quit using the TamaTalk library.)

They liked it since 2 characters were named after them, but when Spiderman 2 was on TV, it went straight through two hours of Teen Titans. They were upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back