Future plans~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamaimon

Reaction score
Do you have any ideas of your future plans? College? Marriage? Family?

I'd like to study psychology and become a school psychologist. I want to provide a nice living situation for my future family and myself, as well.

Good topic! :D

I want to move to my long-distance boyfriend's home and marry him. Maybe have kids, I don't know. If I don't get pregnant, that's okay. If I do get pregnant, that's okay too. :)

I want to improve my artistic abilities and hopefully become an animator or something similar.

I am also working on a book that will be published in 2015! I hope to write more books after that. I wonder if they will be successful or not... I will use a pseudonym though because I don't like attention :(

That's exactly what I'm struggling with now and I'm at a 2 year school! :D I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I'm a jack of many trades, although I am a master of none. I'm interested in sooooo many things.

i plan on marrying someone (don't know yet but maybe...) and i want my own apartment!!!!!! and bedazzle it with psychedelic posters, sick blankets, and cool plates and mugs i got at savers. also, i plan on going to a good college, and maybe going into astronomy or video game testing. i wanna visit japan 2 months a year, get a bunch of pets (including chinchillas, hamsters, cats.....) and move to Ohio.

oh yeah and i wanna explore an abandoned house.

I plan to live in Hawai'i at least until I graduate from high school, and then go abroad for college. I want to get a job at an animal shelter (BFAS hopefully), or become a biologist. I'll have my own apartment, fill it with animals, and live like that until I get married. To who, I don't know. If I have kids, then I plan to raise them in Hawai'i, until high school graduation where I send them off into the world (meaning plop them on a airplane and say bye. Hey, they should go to a good college!) But the thing I'll definitely do in the future is annoy Ruby until she dies. Yayyy.

Within the next year:

Apply for universities (hoping to go somewhere in Canada).

Graduate.

Start University.

Later:

I'll decide on my degree, stay in university for a really long time, graduate, and get a job doing something enjoyable. I think I'll travel a large amount trying to find my place. I'm not averse to being in a relationship, but I don't want to get married or have kids (maybe I'll eat my words someday, though).

Age 109:

Finish paying off my college loans.

My plan as of now is to graduate from high school and go into the military.

I know from the getgo that the military isn't something that's easy. I'm not looking for easy.

I want to be re-invented as a better person than I am already. Someone who can take many things that are thrown at him.

I will continue to do what I like, and improve myself...make music, and study and sometimes care for little animals (mostly bug-type things).

As for marriage, I will not marry anyone at all. Except when a certain someone wants to marry me. ^_^

As for kids, I will not get kids at all. Except if a certain someone does. o-o;

I will graduate from high school, go to a college with my twin then go into grad school or medical school. I plan on becoming a veterinarian, or a biologist of some sort.

After that, I shall probably raise money to go to a foreign country, to help out. After a year of that, I'll move back to Hawaii. I'll get married if I haven't already, and get a job. I want to have a lot of rescue animals, and maybe a kid or two.

Way in the future... I'll go wherever I want to, trying to spread happiness and knowledge wherever I go. If my twin or Kathy or anyone I know is in trouble, I'll drop everything and run to them to help out. I want to be the best I can be.

I'm currently in university, and I plan on teaching secondary school science... only I didn't get into the teaching degree course so I'm studying science in the meantime. Once I have finished with my science degree, I plan to then go into teaching. Maybe one day I'd get married, have a child, maybe some pets, who knows.

Well I must move to Japan first leel and then somehow be a Marine Biologist over there and NOT get married 'cause I want freedom I don't want to cook or clean up after if I ever have kids.I want to publish a book series for kids tbh and make my own animated TV show for kids as well!

I wanna finnish university, then move to a house with my boyfriend (he gets it for free for being disabled so yay) and there we will be happily poor because I won't find a job and he will still be studying lol

Maybe get married some years later and then I'll be the househusband while he works (?)

And while I'm at home work on my projects and stuff~

And we don't want kids because kids are annoying and expensive, I mean, why would I buy kids when I can buy tamagotchis ye

I want lots of pets also!

I want cats, guinea pigs, maybe a bunny, fish, hermit crabs, axolotls, and a pet sheep XD

So far, my husband and I have followed through with all of our life plans. The next step is to buy our dream house (which we're working on right now with banks and whatnot), and then we hope to have a baby soon after we've moved into the house.

In the meantime, I plan to continue to my freelance product photography and custom doll and toy business. I'm keeping my work life light so I can be a full-time stay-at-home mom for our future baby.
imageproxy.php
It's good to have solid plans!

I'm graduating with my bachelor's degree this December. The plan from here is to start looking for a job already so I might have an opportunity to start working fresh out of college. If not, I still have six months before I have to start paying off my loans. Anyway, I plan to find a good, well-paying job that I really enjoy and that I can move up in. I also plan to move out of my little apartment to something a bit nicer and closer to work. After that....I do want to get married someday, and kids are a possibility but not a requirement. Still undecided on whether I want to make the financial commitment to having kids. (They are EXPENSIVE, even just one.)

I haven't thought too far ahead. I know at some point in my future I want to visit Japan, but besides that I don't know.

I plan on going to either going to university or college and then get a good job that I will enjoy, but I don't know what I want to be yet... I'd like to be married, but I don't even have a boyfriend... and then maybe have kids if I ever get married. I'd love to visit Japan because in grade 2 I promised myself I would go to the pokemon center and the TamaDep, and I ended up liking lots of other things in Japan too! I'd also love to visit London, Australia, South Korea and Ukraine. That's my future plans! :D

Well... I want to go to college, publish a book, get a decent job, get a v3, and maybe travel! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back