games u want to get destroyed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely HATE these games:
Any Dora the Explorer games

Any games based off of a movie

And thats all I can think of <_<
You haven't played every movie game.

Some Star Wars games were good. So was Kung Fu Panda.

Anyway my first post basically covered the worst of the worst of the worst.

OH.
And we can NEVER.

EVER.

Forget the Crystal Chronicles series in Final Fantasy.

FAIL.
There are some people who acculty enjoy that game over the other FF games.

Kinda like how I enjoy Mytsic Quest and Final Fantasy IV over Final Fantasy VII.

Your opinion, however.

Some movie games are pretty decent.

Batman on the NES was pretty good, Indiana Jones: Greatest Adventures on the NES, Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Star Wars. Those are acculty pretty fun.

Runescape - my friend Abby lost a bet and had to play on there for 1 hour, and she chose to do it at MY house, and we couldn't effing do anything but run into walls. ><

Nintendogs - the only fun part is cleaning up virtual poo

Dogz/Horsez/Catz - no point!!! ><

Bratz - they just suck

Disney Games - same as above

The only good Disney games was the Lion King Game that came out on 16 bit consoles, The Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers NES games, Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck.

Not that other stuff.

The GTA seriesSonic heroes

The Metal Gear series
I love Grand Theft Auto! xD

I can run over people with my car and it makes this cool squishy peanut butter and jelly noise!! :huh:

And Sonic Heroes isn't THAT bad, lol.

Anyways, the only game that I REALLY hate is this Rave Master game for GBA that didn't even make sense. It was so annoying!

Love,

CB

The only good Disney games was the Lion King Game that came out on 16 bit consoles, The Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers NES games, Duck Tales and Darkwing Duck.
Not that other stuff.
Wall-E was good as well.

The GTA seriesSonic heroes

The Metal Gear series
Sonic Heroes is well good!Anyway if you don't like sonic why have you got an avatar which is from the adventures of sonic the hedgehog cartoon?

Sonic heroes is appaling! the controls are glitched, you cant go 5 seconds without some bloody annoying tip or hint and the story line is just lame and to set the record straight im a sonic fan but sonic heroes is not one of my favourites.

The sims 2 pets on the DS. X_X

I completed the whole Sonic Heroes Game! The only Problem is trying to get all those FREAKING A RANKS! >__< The ending was corny though.

"Yeah, WE'RE SONIC HEROES!"

My god. x.x

~SG~

I dislike the Rayman games. They are so dumb.In fact, that's the only game I dislike so far... :D
Ooh, I love Rayman. It's fun! 8D We had it for the original Play Station. <33

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back