games u want to get destroyed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*please don't post spammy stuff*

Last edited by a moderator:
The GTA seriesSonic heroes

The Metal Gear series
Not GTA! GTA's cool!

Get rid of:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Star Wars

That's all (YET!)

Not GTA! GTA's cool!

Get rid of:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Star Wars
That's all (YET!)
LEGO games are awesome!

Lol...you guys are picky. You hate good games and don't complain about shovelware like Big Beach Sports.

Rayman is really fun but it's not as fun as before since those Raving Rabbids arrived.

Not GTA! GTA's cool!

Get rid of:

• Lego Indiana Jones
  • Lego Star Wars
That's all (YET!)
Lego Indiana Jones is a good game. Have you played it? Same with the Star Wars games.

Big Rigs is bad, though.

I detest quite a few games.

Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blow Out - Celebrates the 50th Birthday of Bugs Bunny

McKids - Advertises Mcdonalds

7Eleven SPOT - Advetises 7Eleven

Dr.Jeykll and Mr.Hyde - Do.Not.Play. Im serious.

All of Sims1 - I destes them. Loathe Them. Sims 2 just kicks its butt big time

Spiderman games - Dont get me wrong., Spiderman rules! yet, his games need to burn a slow and painful death.

Adams Family Games -Same as above.

Ninja Turtles 1 - Same as above, yet the 2nd and 3rd were accually good.

Indiana Jones games -...aboveaboveabove

Some Yugioh! Games - Boring. basicly gives you a whole season inside the game.

Dungeons and Dragons - YOU CANT EVEN GET PAST THE 1st SCREEN WITHOUT DYING A CAJILLION TMES.
The Adams Familllyyy *clap clap*

I STILL remember that show lol

I don't know what games are bad, all the bratz, barbie, my scene, BLAHHH!!!!!!

And whoever was talking about E.T, I LOVE the game ( for the atari, really really REALLY OLD GAME SYSTEM ) and i am stuck on it... but it's fine!

Well, here's my list of games I hate. There's not very many...

•The Sims 1: Ugg, 2 kicks it's butt.

•All Bratz games: You can tell why it's on my list of hated games.

•DORA GAMES.: They make me wanna barf. I was at my "younger" friend's house, and I was totally DYING of bordem, so I had to suffer through the horrible pain of watching her play "Dora's Number Adventure!" on her gaming system. (I forgot what the system's called...)

•Horsez: There's pretty much no point in this game.

•All Barbie games: Yep, you can tell why I put this on my list of hated games.

Uhh... that's about it.

* I hate most games based on movies or TV shows, but I guess there are a couple of exceptions.

* I hate most Petz games, although I actually enjoyed Hamsterz 2, since it was so different and more realistic than the first one.

* I can't stand "educational" games (ones for little kids that teach numbers, shapes, etc. :marumimitchi: ) but I guess I wouldn't want them destroyed since small children like them.

* I HATE HATE HATE sports games. xP

* I don't like too many games that just involve going around and shooting stuff, not because they're violent, but because I just find them boring! There are a handful of ones I like though.

* I mostly hate fighting games. (You know, games where you and an opponent choose a player and you wrestle each other with your moves and stuff.) They're just so.....tedious. And I always have trouble remembering button combinations. The only fighting games I like are the Super Smash Bros games.

* Finally, I hate weird Tetris knockoffs that involve unoriginal puzzles. I do like the original Tetris, and I am totally addicted to Pokemon Puzzle League. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back