GENDER QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will tamas breed with the same gender?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh! i hate stretched pages! call an admin plz!

That can't happen,the official Tamagotchi instructions say they will mate,but if they're opposites genders.

Hope I help!

are you saying you want them to do bum sex?

and even if they do like there would be a bady :gozarutchi: :D :p :p :p :p :p

are you saying you want them to do bum sex?

and even if they do like there would be a baby :gozarutchi: :D :p :p :p :p :p

They do have to be different genders, however a same gendered Tamagotchis have had a new generation before. I few topics here at TamaTalk have been made about it. It was a bug, and is not actually supposed to happen. :eek:
they should make it so its supposed to! cant have tama discrimination ya know ;)

:furawatchi: i have 2 tamas and they are both boys...they seem to like each other a lot..will they breed?  :wacko:   ty 4 the help
Sorry, they cannot breed :ph34r: .But they can be friends!

Best Regards,

KP

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimi, no offence, but that was rude. My tamagotchis were both girls and they ended up married with a lovely little baby girl. Please don't say things like that to other people. Would you like to be treated that way? Probably not, so please stop. Thank you!

yes they can !,..............mine did i had 2 girlz one named barbi and 1 named ciara and they had a bby girl
Okay, Thats just really wrong..

Well if you have ever done Personal Devolpment at school.. Its very obvious. o_O

But.. Haha. Very messed up children.

But it just doesn't work.. It just doesn't.

^_^ i have 2 tamas and they are both boys...they seem to like each other a lot..will they breed? :lol: ty 4 the help
As everyone has been saying, it is only opposite genders. There is a reason for this though...

See Bandai set it up that way most probably because there are people in the world who would try to sue bandai for having same gendered mating because to them its horribly wrong.

I think it would be cool if they did, but unfortunately toy companies need to please all consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back