GENDER QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will tamas breed with the same gender?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont know

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what this is about 'personal development' but I see nothing wrong with it. I mean, they're just toys - who cares if they're male or female? :) I think some people are overreacting a bit with the 'sick' and 'wrong' comments. They're just toys - Let them be toys and such. If it happens, well, it happens. Tamagotchis arent suppoed to work by the laws of the Real World anyways. They're fantasy, where ANYthing can happen from six headed dragons to inside-out humans :D

Let's all have fun right?

They do have to be different genders, however a same gendered Tamagotchis have had a new generation before. I few topics here at TamaTalk have been made about it. It was a bug, and is not actually supposed to happen. :)
So no, they can't. Although it can happen; by mistake; however it is very unlikely. :D
i agreee with jappyx! who in the world would vote yes??? :D that is ttly weird it is like "gay" marriages "ewwwww" :huh:

K. This is annoying me. To all the kids going, 'ZOMG! THAT'S SICK AND WRONG! EWWW! GAY IS GROSS! THEY'RE GONNA HAVE SCREWED UP KIDS!' Shut. Up. Next time you have a negative thought like that, keep it to yourself. Some people take offence to that. I'm one of them.

Also. Male and male anything can't have a baby together. Nor can female and female anything. They're missing either 'nyorotchis' or a 'baby box'.

I'm sure there's a rare case in tamagotchis where you can get same gendered tamas to breed, but with any other type of animal, it doesn't happen. Same gendered anything would have to adopt.

Can we mayhaps have this topic closed before a flame war starts? Personally, being someone who feels attracted to both genders, I'm finding this topic rapidly going downhill. The question has been answered, repeatedly.

srry cant happen and sweet kandi is right its just not nice to go EWWWWWWWW SICK THATS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi

It is wierd because my boy tamas liked each other alot but they died before they were adults so I am wondering about that to?

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!?????? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE THEM GAY!!!!!!!!?????? THAT IS SO NOT TAMAGOTCHI!!!!!!!!! THAT IS JUST WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :( :( :( :( :( :( :angry:

Tut Tut guys - you should know better!

1. You've bumped an old topic, and by posting in it you're keeping it going

2. Resurrected an old flame war that had died out, and by posting in it you're keeping it going....

3. The question has been answered (correctly) ad infinitum:

SAME GENDER TAMAS DO NOT MATE - THEY ONLY BECOME BEST FRIENDS (any circumstances where this happened were either lies or glitches/a bug and not normal on a Tamagotchi)

Now this subject is CLOSED

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back